T911 Recomp

  1. T911 Recomp


    I know this is a fairly new product, but I was wondering if there were any suggestions as to what I could stack this with for a solid recomp cycle. All the feedback seems awesome, and I really wanna try this out. I don't know if anybody has really stacked this with much, but maybe somebody has some ideas they want to try out

    Very pumped that we will be seeing this at NP soon!!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    I know this is a fairly new product, but I was wondering if there were any suggestions as to what I could stack this with for a solid recomp cycle. All the feedback seems awesome, and I really wanna try this out. I don't know if anybody has really stacked this with much, but maybe somebody has some ideas they want to try out

    Very pumped that we will be seeing this at NP soon!!!!

    I'm gonna run it with MMV2 & AS. Using T-911 as pct. But you can get a great run with T-911 solo. Give it a try bro, you'll love it.

  3. t-911 + DTH + DCP = sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyy
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    I'm gonna run it with MMV2 & AS. Using T-911 as pct. But you can get a great run with T-911 solo. Give it a try bro, you'll love it.

    any of those products would stack great in any mix...

  5. Would adding an AI be beneficial, or is it unnecessary for T911? Is the DTH effective in addition to T911 b/c it uses different pathways? The biggest thing for me now is what combo will be the most cost effective. So I am trying to decide/find out if there is anything that is going to have enough of an additional effect to render the extra money....

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Would adding an AI be beneficial, or is it unnecessary for T911? Is the DTH effective in addition to T911 b/c it uses different pathways? The biggest thing for me now is what combo will be the most cost effective. So I am trying to decide/find out if there is anything that is going to have enough of an additional effect to render the extra money....
    no need to add an AI
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Would adding an AI be beneficial, or is it unnecessary for T911? Is the DTH effective in addition to T911 b/c it uses different pathways? The biggest thing for me now is what combo will be the most cost effective. So I am trying to decide/find out if there is anything that is going to have enough of an additional effect to render the extra money....
    T-911 with some type of natty test booster would be a great stack, and compliment each other quite well.

    DTH
    Blue Up
    Activate Extreme
    T-bol

    ...all stuff to look into.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    T-911 with some type of natty test booster would be a great stack, and compliment each other quite well.

    DTH
    Blue Up
    Activate Extreme
    T-bol

    ...all stuff to look into.
    How do you think this would stack with the TRS from PP? Of course sustain alpha is the test booster in that.

    Also wondering, how much resveratrol is in T911?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    How do you think this would stack with the TRS from PP? Of course sustain alpha is the test booster in that.

    Also wondering, how much resveratrol is in T911?
    I'm sure it would stack very well; I believe TexasLifter ran T911 with the TRS.

    ...as for the Res, I don't know the exact amount, but I do know it's a very high standardized extract.

  10. This may not be the right place to ask, but do you have any idea what the difference is between the different resveratrol products? Some list just resveratrol, others say trans-resveratrol. Does this just mean that they are diastereomers? And is there a major difference in the two stereo isomers, the other being -cis. I know some stereo isomers interact differently with the body. Just a technical question
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T911?
    By AML in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 08:17 PM
  2. T911
    By imenraged in forum Supplements
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 08:07 AM
  3. T911 and GNC?
    By TexasTitan in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:53 AM
  4. Get your T911 here! Get your T911 Here!
    By 3clipseGT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 08:37 AM
  5. LG's T911
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Log in
Log in