T911 Recomp

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a fairly new product, but I was wondering if there were any suggestions as to what I could stack this with for a solid recomp cycle. All the feedback seems awesome, and I really wanna try this out. I don't know if anybody has really stacked this with much, but maybe somebody has some ideas they want to try out :twisted:

Very pumped that we will be seeing this at NP soon!!!!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a fairly new product, but I was wondering if there were any suggestions as to what I could stack this with for a solid recomp cycle. All the feedback seems awesome, and I really wanna try this out. I don't know if anybody has really stacked this with much, but maybe somebody has some ideas they want to try out :twisted:

Very pumped that we will be seeing this at NP soon!!!!

I'm gonna run it with MMV2 & AS. Using T-911 as pct. But you can get a great run with T-911 solo. Give it a try bro, you'll love it.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
t-911 + DTH + DCP = sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyy

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna run it with MMV2 & AS. Using T-911 as pct. But you can get a great run with T-911 solo. Give it a try bro, you'll love it.

any of those products would stack great in any mix...:thumbsup:

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Would adding an AI be beneficial, or is it unnecessary for T911? Is the DTH effective in addition to T911 b/c it uses different pathways? The biggest thing for me now is what combo will be the most cost effective. So I am trying to decide/find out if there is anything that is going to have enough of an additional effect to render the extra money....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would adding an AI be beneficial, or is it unnecessary for T911? Is the DTH effective in addition to T911 b/c it uses different pathways? The biggest thing for me now is what combo will be the most cost effective. So I am trying to decide/find out if there is anything that is going to have enough of an additional effect to render the extra money....
no need to add an AI

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-911 with some type of natty test booster would be a great stack, and compliment each other quite well.

DTH
Blue Up
Activate Extreme
T-bol

...all stuff to look into. :usa1:

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
T-911 with some type of natty test booster would be a great stack, and compliment each other quite well.

DTH
Blue Up
Activate Extreme
T-bol

...all stuff to look into. :usa1:
How do you think this would stack with the TRS from PP? Of course sustain alpha is the test booster in that.

Also wondering, how much resveratrol is in T911?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you think this would stack with the TRS from PP? Of course sustain alpha is the test booster in that.

Also wondering, how much resveratrol is in T911?
I'm sure it would stack very well; I believe TexasLifter ran T911 with the TRS.

...as for the Res, I don't know the exact amount, but I do know it's a very high standardized extract.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
This may not be the right place to ask, but do you have any idea what the difference is between the different resveratrol products? Some list just resveratrol, others say trans-resveratrol. Does this just mean that they are diastereomers? And is there a major difference in the two stereo isomers, the other being -cis. I know some stereo isomers interact differently with the body. Just a technical question :)