My LG RUN is enroute!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Placed my order at NP today! MMV2, BC+EAA, & Lipotropic Protein. Gonna pick up Anadraulic State & T-911 at my local GNC. Prolly start this run in 2 weeks. Not sure yet about EXACT dosing....but my overall idea is this:

weeks 1 thru 4
MMV2, BC+EAA, LIPO Protein

week 3
Add in Anadraulic State. I thought I would split AS, half with initial cycle, half with PCT. I read AS is good with PCT.

Week 5....til I'm Out
PCT with T-911, Anadraulic State, & Lipo. Might even order another BC+EAA.

Throw in some Multis, a strict diet, and some hardcore workouts and I should be set.....Right LG?

What do yall think? What am I missing? Dosing advice? C'mon peeps throw in those suggestions!

Gonna try to log too with weigh ins, diet, measurements, pics, etc. & so on. LOL, I sound like a kid at christmas. But this is my first serious cycle....excited I guess.
:dance:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Placed my order at NP today! MMV2, BC+EAA, & Lipotropic Protein. Gonna pick up Anadraulic State & T-911 at my local GNC. Prolly start this run in 2 weeks. Not sure yet about EXACT dosing....but my overall idea is this:

weeks 1 thru 4
MMV2, BC+EAA, LIPO Protein

week 3
Add in Anadraulic State. I thought I would split AS, half with initial cycle, half with PCT. I read AS is good with PCT.

Week 5....til I'm Out
PCT with T-911, Anadraulic State, & Lipo. Might even order another BC+EAA.

Throw in some Multis, a strict diet, and some hardcore workouts and I should be set.....Right LG?

What do yall think? What am I missing? Dosing advice? C'mon peeps throw in those suggestions!

Gonna try to log too with weigh ins, diet, measurements, pics, etc. & so on. LOL, I sound like a kid at christmas. But this is my first serious cycle....excited I guess.
:dance:
Wow your going to love this stack (I'm jealous) keep us posted

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much MMV2 did you purchase? A single bottle or more?

Post up your workouts (the days, not the lifts) so I can better help you dose the MMV2.

As far as AS, I really enjoy using it as an intra-wo drink. I'll add in some BC+EAA (6-9 scoops) and sip on that in the middle of a workout.

LP, just dose how you would normally take your protein.

T911 - I'd dose 3 tabs on workout days (2 pre-wo, 1 at another time) and on off days dosee 2 tabs/day split in two doses.

You're going to enjoy the stack, man! Keep us updated.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
One bottle MMV2.

Workouts
Mondays: Weights evening til 6pm, Taekwondo @ 8pm.
Tuesdays: Rest
Wednesdays: Weights evening
Thursdays: Taekwondo @ 8pm
Fridays: Weights evening
Sat & Sun: Rest. May get in light workout or cardio

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would first asses your tolerance of the product. Take 2-3 about 1-2hrs pre-lifting...If you don't notice any sides (if any, it would be from the Yohimbine), bump to 5-6 caps pre-wo the other days. Pulse this on your lifting days only.

That will give you about 15-18 workouts (5-6 weeks) with the hormone. It's great for pulsing, so you should enjoy this.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
I would first asses your tolerance of the product. Take 2-3 about 1-2hrs pre-lifting...If you don't notice any sides (if any, it would be from the Yohimbine), bump to 5-6 caps pre-wo the other days. Pulse this on your lifting days only.

That will give you about 15-18 workouts (5-6 weeks) with the hormone. It's great for pulsing, so you should enjoy this.
AS preworkout also?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Irish has you covered bro! indeed keep us posted, mayeb run a log ..your going to love it:thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx bro, gonna start in a cpl. weeks. Your avatar looks sharp dude. That Epi run kicked A$$ huh.

make sure you hit us up with a link if you log it, either way hit us up if anything comes up while on cycle

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i predict youll absolutely be buying more bc+eaa, itll have you hooked.

sipping it throughout the day is bliss and its infinitely more refreshing after a workout than any protein, or the over sweetened bcaa products other companies are making.

the light flavoring does not make it seem so damn artificial/generally gross and headache inducing.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i predict youll absolutely be buying more bc+eaa, itll have you hooked.

sipping it throughout the day is bliss and its infinitely more refreshing after a workout than any protein, or the over sweetened bcaa products other companies are making.

the light flavoring does not make it seem so damn artificial/generally gross and headache inducing.
So true!, I find myself drinking this with dinner now:) the light flavoring is a huge hit! which can be changed with an added scoop if need be. you hit the nail on the head with what you said.