MMV3 Ingredients

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
I see that the new MMV3 is out on your website. Any chance you can shed some light as to the ingredients in the new version?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3-alpha-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one (12x)
HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin

7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one
beta-hydroxy-tyramine
Spinacia Extract
Chitosin
Lecithin
Zinc Aspartate
Luteolin
delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione
Yohimbine

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Any explanation as to the ingredients? I'm guessing that "delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione" is a thyroid precursor.

What about "7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one?" I have no idea what that could be.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any explanation as to the ingredients? I'm guessing that "delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione" is a thyroid precursor.

What about "7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one?" I have no idea what that could be.
PM this question to Eric (username is LegalGear)

i too believe the first to be a thyroid mediating fat burning ingredient yet am unfamiliar with the second ingredient in question

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, it's a GSK3b inhibitor

Glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta

Makes more energy in the cells...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i take it the new main hormone differs from what was in MMV2? Can you give us a run down on the differences? Is it similar to the 3alpha that was popular before the ban?

I was a tester for the MMV2 awhile back and was really impressed with how I was able to maintain strength while cutting, especially for a compound with such minimal sides. Kinda wish you'd do away with the yohimbine though, but I don't recall really getting any sides from it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
in for becoming informed on a very unique new product, certainly a few things in there I havent seen in any other formulas ever.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same hormone as in MMv2 had to change the name for GNC...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kboxer7 LG Sciences 4
Cycle Logs 5
Ape McGrapes LG Sciences 9
Ape McGrapes Supplements 1
GQNemesis LG Sciences 13