• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does this give a food pump like ap or glycobol should it be taken pre work out

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it gives great food pumps. Take it ~20mins before eating. Any longer and I go hypo.

I do not recommend taking SLIN pre-workout. I go way hypo on it; much more than AP. I would recommend dumping a few capsules in an intra-wo drink containing carbs. For example, mine currently is...

20g BC+EAA
60g WMS
3 SLIN caps (cracked open and dumped in drink)
1-2g VitC
3g Beta Alanine

We've also got the carb mix out. I haven't grabbed any of that for myself yet, but will be replacing the WMS with it soon enough.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is actually a picture I took around the end of March just to show how much of an insane food pump SLIN was giving me. I think I took this about 30-45mins after eating. I remember it; I felt sooo dense and solid. Like I just did a full body workout.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great progress cannon!

slin is among the best for delivering the glycogen pump and nutrient repartitioning, for the price it is without doubt the best on the market.

your a man for dumping it into your shake, i tried that once, and it wasnt awful, but i couldnt see making it an everyday thing.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK i'm glad i wasn't sure if it was just a placebo because I took 2 pre wo monday with a HEALTHY dose of bad carbs lol and I was doing just light weight high reps on biceps and i looked in the mirror and was like WTF you looking HUGE. I'm glad I got this 60 cap sample bottle if this keeps up through the bottle I will be getting more for sure you can't beat the price and the pump was better than anything i had in awhile

another question does this also help with cutting water? reason asking is that since i started taking it I seem to dropping alot of water even though my intake has decreased?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't even notice it!
in retrospect, i dumped a cap or two into a shot glass, i didnt mix it into a flavored concoction.

Im going to start mixing it with carbs/aminos/whey and report back!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK i'm glad i wasn't sure if it was just a placebo because I took 2 pre wo monday with a HEALTHY dose of bad carbs lol and I was doing just light weight high reps on biceps and i looked in the mirror and was like WTF you looking HUGE. I'm glad I got this 60 cap sample bottle if this keeps up through the bottle I will be getting more for sure you can't beat the price and the pump was better than anything i had in awhile

another question does this also help with cutting water? reason asking is that since i started taking it I seem to dropping alot of water even though my intake has decreased?
I don't know the answer to that, but there may be something in it that aids in that. I don't have any scientific evidence to back it up though. I've never made note of it myself.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

with the increase of glucose uptake, i would assume the uptake of water into muscle cells (jsut as creatine into muscle cells) would increase as well. This would theoretically lead to less sub q water, and a leaner look as your muscles are more full, expanding the muscle fascia and pushing up against the skin.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes it gives great food pumps. Take it ~20mins before eating. Any longer and I go hypo.

I do not recommend taking SLIN pre-workout. I go way hypo on it; much more than AP. I would recommend dumping a few capsules in an intra-wo drink containing carbs. For example, mine currently is...

20g BC+EAA
60g WMS
3 SLIN caps (cracked open and dumped in drink)
1-2g VitC
3g Beta Alanine

We've also got the carb mix out. I haven't grabbed any of that for myself yet, but will be replacing the WMS with it soon enough.

I like the look of that - add a little creatine and/or glycergro?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the look of that - add a little creatine and/or glycergro?
that would certainly enhance it, that gms and creatine combo can lead for some killer workouts!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i really need to get a bottle of slin to try and compare it to my ap & pslin experiences...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really need to get a bottle of slin to try and compare it to my ap & pslin experiences...
I've tried AP, P-Slin, and SLIN, and SLIN is definitely my number one. I still have yet to try Glycobol.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried AP, P-Slin, and SLIN, and SLIN is definitely my number one. I still have yet to try Glycobol.
TexasLifter, I know it may not be of the utmost credibility as we are both affiliated with LG, but as of now I've used the old DS glucophase xr, AP and Slin and here is how I see them stack up.

I would rank them Slin, Gxr, AP.

With all of these timing and the amount of carbs need to be played around with to find your sweet spots. Nutrient repartitioners and insulin mimetics can certainly be among the most effective natural supplements out there and "side effects" like better liver health and improved blood lipid profiles are nice too.

I'll also add at between 205 and 210 2 caps of slin 20-25 min before meals has been my sweet spot, Ive done 3 and even tried 4 once before a huge meal and well, we all know going hypo lightheaded, shakey and anxious is no good. 2 caps of Slin is the sweet spot for me personally.

I take it with 1.5 cups oats ground from a coffee grinder along with two scoops of whatever protein i have on hand (currently myofusion).

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-slin gives me the best pumps of my life! I love it, I can't wait to try glycobol tho.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

did u loose any fat? or gain any strength? muscle?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know the answer to that, but there may be something in it that aids in that. I don't have any scientific evidence to back it up though. I've never made note of it myself.
did u loose any fat? or gain any strength? muscle? :thanks: