T911 [REVIEWS] Wanted!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Reviews for T911

T911 is being released at NP really soon, so to honour this, we are looking for user reviews so people can know what to expect. I can tell everyone how much I like it, but I'm a rep, I'd prefer reviews from people not associated with the company.

Also as an added bonus, those that take the time to write a review will be in the draw to win a tub of the NEW Bc+Eaa.

Please visit this thread to post feedback.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/124778-lg-sciences-t.html#post1945621

Thanks,
The WHOLE LG Science Team :)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Ran it solo 3 months ago people. This stuff rocks. Actual weight gains were minimal. But it cut me up like a new pair of scissors. Immediate relaxed feeling after about 15 mins. of dosing. But this turns to great aggression and focus on the iron. Mood through entire cycle was great....no irritability. Made my days on the job much better. Good focus and energy. Lol, my boss would prolly keep me supplied with it. Definite increase in libido. Into my 2nd week, I was seeing visible changes in muscle and fat. By the end of cycle I dropped full size in the waist. My company had to issue new work pants. Muscle pumps were freaking awesome and vascularity was unreal...specially in the arms. It was a very dry run and I did have some joint pain into the 4th week. But that was prolly due to the extreme workouts. It will make you wanna workout harder and longer. The dryness was prolly my favorite thing about it. Creatine always makes me look bloated & swollen. This stuff gives cuts and definition. Try it, I promise you will like. I'm placing my order for another LG Run this week and gonna Log it. I'm gonna stack MMV2 with Anadraulic State & Bc+Eaa. T-911 will be my PCT. I'm sure you're wanting reviews from solo runs of T-911. BTW, I appreciate ur response to my recent question Craig.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if i got a free bottle id review it...

but i do plan on buying this as soon as it is availible :)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Bought 2 bottles of T-911 from NP and really wanted it to work, on day 5 I am feeling nothing. I dosed 4 lozenges today, 2 preworkout.

Boxes say ingredient is Androsterone, bottle says 3-alpha-ol-17-one and nothing about androsterone. Are these the same?

Some have reported the formula has been changed. Is this the new ingredient removing Androsterone? If this is the case should you not notify purchasers. I belief this is the reason it does nothing for me when everyone else has great results. I have asked this repeatedly on another thread with no answers. Getting very pissed at this point. Is this 3-alpha safe?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bought 2 bottles of T-911 from NP and really wanted it to work, on day 5 I am feeling nothing. I dosed 4 lozenges today, 2 preworkout.

Boxes say ingredient is Androsterone, bottle says 3-alpha-ol-17-one and nothing about androsterone. Are these the same?

Some have reported the formula has been changed. Is this the new ingredient removing Androsterone? If this is the case should you not notify purchasers. I belief this is the reason it does nothing for me when everyone else has great results. I have asked this repeatedly on another thread with no answers. Getting very pissed at this point. Is this 3-alpha safe?
Bro...Your question has been answered in the other thread that you posted about 20 times how this product has done nothing for you, which is very strange. I think your 1 out of a 100 guys that can say this about this product.

Is 3-alpha-ol-17-one the new ingredient you are mentioning and does it replace androsterone? If so....this may be the reason its not working for me
3-alpha-ol-17-one is androsterone. The new ingredient is not in the product you have. You have the original.
No need to get negative:) allow some time for reps to answer your question, the fastest way is to PM us if your short on time:)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established

Dude, if ur only on day 5 ur prolly not gonna see big changes yet. I was well into 2nd week b4 it kicked in hard. It will....keep working.

What's he talking about T911 has been changed?????????? I haven't heard this.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
T911 gets top reviews. We now have 1 in 1000 that it doesn't work for. That's some damn good odds if you ask me :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Also have asked Eric to chime and and correct this t911 ingredient changing situation.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, you have the old formula and it's just a different way to say the same compound (no clue why they did this in the label department, but it will be fixed for next run). The new versions will be out shortly, but are not in circulation yet.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
BTW....who were the lucky scoundrels that won the BC+EAA draw for the reviews?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if ur only on day 5 ur prolly not gonna see big changes yet. I was well into 2nd week b4 it kicked in hard. It will....keep working.

What's he talking about T911 has been changed?????????? I haven't heard this.
I will try and be more patient. Weird, I responded well and quickly I may add to, Epistane, 1-T, Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, yohimbine from NP. Can 't see why this is taking so long? Day 6....4 lozenges....2 preworkout...one in morning...one at night and still nothing. I feel so lonely! LOL!:dunno:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will try and be more patient. Weird, I responded well and quickly I may add to, Epistane, 1-T, Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, yohimbine from NP. Can 't see why this is taking so long? Day 6....4 lozenges....2 preworkout...one in morning...one at night and still nothing. I feel so lonely! LOL!:dunno:

Well, dude, come on...you have taken a steroids in the past and I am sure you responded well to them. Not everyone responds the same way to everything, but if you think T-911 is going to be as potent as Epistane, an anabolic steroid, you are kind of expecting a little much.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Well, dude, come on...you have taken a steroids in the past and I am sure you responded well to them. Not everyone responds the same way to everything, but if you think T-911 is going to be as potent as Epistane, an anabolic steroid, you are kind of expecting a little much.
Sorry, that's not what I was trying to say. Epistane was not the only product I was referring to. I also mentioned Dermacrine, Sustain, etc. And of course I don't expect it to be as potent as Epitstane.

I was just replying to someone saying I need to wait longer to see results and that I don't understand why it is not working for me because I surely wish it did.
I was pointing out that the other products worked within 4-5 days and someone said it took 2 weeks for T-911 to kick in which I was not aware of since there were many posts here where members said they felt something after the very 1st time.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know, I am just saying, it's something that might be different for people that take prosteroids since they do change the body truly. Let's see what happens in a few weeks...

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I know, I am just saying, it's something that might be different for people that take prosteroids since they do change the body truly. Let's see what happens in a few weeks...
What do u mean "change the body truly"???? Please explain. I thought they help with protien synthesis/build muscle.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do u mean "change the body truly"???? Please explain. I thought they help with protien synthesis/build muscle.
My version of what hes saying is, you can not drink acid, and then complain you cant taste the blueberrys:)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, the receptors are never the same if you ask me...of course many think they upregulate each time you do a cycle, so every time you need to do less and less steroid to be effective...ask anyone that juices and they will tell you, their first cycle was 200mg per week and now they can take 75mg per week and get the same effects due to the massive up-regulation of the androgen receptor (being sarcastic here for the idiots who think the AR upregulates)...

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
I'm on my 16th day of t-911, all i can say that this stuff is amazing, really, but maybe i'm a bit different than the others because my weight is up a little bit, but maybe it's because my diet though. But my strength, wow, squat up 20kg, bench press up 10kg, leg press up 80kg, etc.
I love the calm feeling after 30 minutes taking it, it really helps me at work. And i feel my muscle is bigger and harder, do you guys experience like this too?
I bought 2 bottles, can i take it for 2 bottles straight (2 months)or do i have to break like 2 weeks before i continue another bottle?

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, that's not what I was trying to say. Epistane was not the only product I was referring to. I also mentioned Dermacrine, Sustain, etc. And of course I don't expect it to be as potent as Epitstane.

I was just replying to someone saying I need to wait longer to see results and that I don't understand why it is not working for me because I surely wish it did.
I was pointing out that the other products worked within 4-5 days and someone said it took 2 weeks for T-911 to kick in which I was not aware of since there were many posts here where members said they felt something after the very 1st time.
When I said I was into my 2nd week b4 it really kicked in, I was referring to strength gains that I felt I could truly attribute to the supplementation of T911. I noticed a calming sensation about 30 mins after 1st dose. In a cpl. of days an overall sense of well being and confidence. This led to good aggression in the WOs. But actual strength gains came in the 2nd week.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 16th day of t-911, all i can say that this stuff is amazing, really, but maybe i'm a bit different than the others because my weight is up a little bit, but maybe it's because my diet though. But my strength, wow, squat up 20kg, bench press up 10kg, leg press up 80kg, etc.
I love the calm feeling after 30 minutes taking it, it really helps me at work. And i feel my muscle is bigger and harder, do you guys experience like this too?
I bought 2 bottles, can i take it for 2 bottles straight (2 months)or do i have to break like 2 weeks before i continue another bottle?
I'd say run one bottle, take a break, then hit up the second one. Always best to let your body have a break. Also each bottle has enough for quite a decent run if you dose 3 per day for 2 weeks, and 2 per day for 2 weeks like I did.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
When I said I was into my 2nd week b4 it really kicked in, I was referring to strength gains that I felt I could truly attribute to the supplementation of T911. I noticed a calming sensation about 30 mins after 1st dose. In a cpl. of days an overall sense of well being and confidence. This led to good aggression in the WOs. But actual strength gains came in the 2nd week.
Wow...I am jealous of all you guys that have it working for you. I am at day seven and still nothing. I even dosed 2 at a time for 6 per day and still nothing.
It's a shame for me because sounds like a perfect supp.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Wow...I am jealous of all you guys that have it working for you. I am at day seven and still nothing. I even dosed 2 at a time for 6 per day and still nothing.
It's a shame for me because sounds like a perfect supp.
OMG! 6 a day! I'd be bouncing off the ****ing walls, strangling the dog & kicking the cat! I don't understand dude.:dunno: I never dose over 2, don't see the need.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
OMG! 6 a day! I'd be bouncing off the ****ing walls, strangling the dog & kicking the cat! I don't understand dude.:dunno: I never dose over 2, don't see the need.
I am switching to my second bottle hoping that the 1st was a bad batch.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is Androsterone is a steroid hormone as well...as per wikpedia.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Does it make a difference whether T-911 is dosed on an empty or full stomach?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure thing :)