Is Formadrol for PCT considered "off time" b/t mmv2 or M1D cycles

  1. Is Formadrol for PCT considered "off time" b/t mmv2 or M1D cycles


    I started MMv2 in February for 5 weeks and then followed with Formadrol after that for 4 weeks. I've now been out of MMv2 for 5 weeks and FE for 4 weeks. At this point, can I now safely take M1D, or is the off time b/t cycles meant to start after the PCT? In other words, should I wait 4-5 weeks from finishing the Formadrol before taking anything else, or does that only apply to the mmv2?


  2. NO, consider pct part of the cycle in order to optimize health and gains.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  3. Thanks SwolenONE
    How soon can I go with M1D? Not to sound like an addict.....While on mmv2 I could push through a killer workout and recover quick, so that I could go do it again. Now, I feel like a mere mortal, tired at the end of my workouts.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lablaw View Post
    Thanks SwolenONE
    How soon can I go with M1D? Not to sound like an addict.....While on mmv2 I could push through a killer workout and recover quick, so that I could go do it again. Now, I feel like a mere mortal, tired at the end of my workouts.
    Conservatively one would want to wait 6-8 weeks after pct to start up again. I know many have not had trouble with 4-5 weeks after pct to start up again.

    You may want to stack the M1D and MMv2 for the best of both worlds (size and strength).
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lablaw View Post
    Thanks SwolenONE
    How soon can I go with M1D? Not to sound like an addict.....While on mmv2 I could push through a killer workout and recover quick, so that I could go do it again. Now, I feel like a mere mortal, tired at the end of my workouts.
    Check out craigmatthew's pct from his mmv2 mixture. I am doing formadrolEx now, but I am not really doing any serious weights due to a back injury, just trying to make sure anything that was out of balance, is now back in line. This is after my 8weeks of mmv2/m1d/activate
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Conservatively one would want to wait 6-8 weeks after pct to start up again. I know many have not had trouble with 4-5 weeks after pct to start up again.

    You may want to stack the M1D and MMv2 for the best of both worlds (size and strength).
    Agree with everything my man said above! M1-D & MMv2 is an awesome proven stack!

  7. Thanks guys, that's exactly what I needed to know--Anything special for PCT when you stack MMv2 and M1D?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lablaw View Post
    Thanks guys, that's exactly what I needed to know--Anything special for PCT when you stack MMv2 and M1D?
    Our Formadrol is perfect for this..

  9. Do I take it (Formadrol) in the same doses and duration as I do when I'm not stacking? Or does some kind of adjustment need to be made, like higher doses or for longer?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lablaw View Post
    Do I take it (Formadrol) in the same doses and duration as I do when I'm not stacking? Or does some kind of adjustment need to be made, like higher doses or for longer?
    you can go 3-4 ed and taper down everyweek for 4 weeks, I always ran it 4/3/2/1

  11. O, and Bob, repped for the Arrested Development username!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    O, and Bob, repped for the Arrested Development username!
    I prefer Barry Zuckercorn. He's very good.

  13. Thanks for the reps guys! Barry's a hack, worst in the OC
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 06:51 PM
  2. At what point can gains be considered "kept"?
    By WunHungLo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 01:06 AM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 01:11 PM
  5. Important question: 1-test considered a "roid"?
    By RippedForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 07:17 AM
Log in
Log in