- 04-30-2009, 01:28 AM
The last Formadrol Extreme I used had:
1,4,6 etioacholan-dione 4.5mg
but the Formadrol Extreme advertised on NutraPlanet is:
Anti-Aromatase Complex 27 mg **
SERM Complex 178 mg **
Ginger Extract (High Standardization)
- 04-30-2009, 02:10 AM
04-30-2009, 11:49 AM
04-30-2009, 02:53 PM
05-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Since formadrol has a SERM complex would that mean taking it along with stoked be pointless?
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg
Growth Complex 1150mg
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariin), Piperine (95%)
05-01-2009, 03:03 PM
05-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Oh no no its not a PCT.
I just finished a cycle in Feb and I used Reversitol as a PCT and I don't feel like it did much. I don't believe there's anything wrong going on I would just like to use Formadrol and stoked to give a little test boost as I feel I could use it. I've got stoked on the way and I'm gonna grab formadrol next thursday, wait one more week, and then take the two of them together. I like everything I've read review wise on here about formadrol so I'm excited to give it a go and glad they would work as a duo.
05-01-2009, 07:33 PM
05-03-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm curious about the ginger ingredient. I heard a lot of benefits but was wondering about the one in particular for Forma.
Similar Forum Threads
- By saggy321 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2010, 03:40 PM
- By saggy321 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2010, 06:57 AM
- By jay20 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 22Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:26 AM
- By ktatro1 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2009, 04:51 AM
- By bachelorjr in forum LG SciencesReplies: 10Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:43 PM