- 04-30-2009, 01:28 AM
The last Formadrol Extreme I used had:
1,4,6 etioacholan-dione 4.5mg
but the Formadrol Extreme advertised on NutraPlanet is:
Anti-Aromatase Complex 27 mg **
SERM Complex 178 mg **
Ginger Extract (High Standardization)
- 04-30-2009, 02:10 AM
04-30-2009, 11:49 AM
04-30-2009, 02:53 PM
05-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Since formadrol has a SERM complex would that mean taking it along with stoked be pointless?
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg
Growth Complex 1150mg
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariin), Piperine (95%)
05-01-2009, 03:03 PM
05-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Oh no no its not a PCT.
I just finished a cycle in Feb and I used Reversitol as a PCT and I don't feel like it did much. I don't believe there's anything wrong going on I would just like to use Formadrol and stoked to give a little test boost as I feel I could use it. I've got stoked on the way and I'm gonna grab formadrol next thursday, wait one more week, and then take the two of them together. I like everything I've read review wise on here about formadrol so I'm excited to give it a go and glad they would work as a duo.
05-01-2009, 07:33 PM
05-03-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm curious about the ginger ingredient. I heard a lot of benefits but was wondering about the one in particular for Forma.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pavb10 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 48Last Post: 03-31-2008, 12:25 PM
- By fromkrypton in forum LG SciencesReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2008, 03:20 PM
- By Live4This in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2007, 11:42 AM
- By Maldito in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2005, 12:56 PM
- By steve_81 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2005, 01:05 PM