Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its the new reformulated Formadrol..:)

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Since formadrol has a SERM complex would that mean taking it along with stoked be pointless?

stoked:
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg
Growth Complex 1150mg
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariin), Piperine (95%)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since formadrol has a SERM complex would that mean taking it along with stoked be pointless?

stoked:
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg
Growth Complex 1150mg
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariin), Piperine (95%)
the two could be used in conjunction as our natural SERM is ellagic acid, while theres is resveratrol.

Just know that stoked WILL NOT be enough for any pct without an aromatase inhibitor such as formadrol extreme or any of the many others on the market.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Oh no no its not a PCT.
I just finished a cycle in Feb and I used Reversitol as a PCT and I don't feel like it did much. I don't believe there's anything wrong going on I would just like to use Formadrol and stoked to give a little test boost as I feel I could use it. I've got stoked on the way and I'm gonna grab formadrol next thursday, wait one more week, and then take the two of them together. I like everything I've read review wise on here about formadrol so I'm excited to give it a go and glad they would work as a duo.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh no no its not a PCT.
I just finished a cycle in Feb and I used Reversitol as a PCT and I don't feel like it did much. I don't believe there's anything wrong going on I would just like to use Formadrol and stoked to give a little test boost as I feel I could use it. I've got stoked on the way and I'm gonna grab formadrol next thursday, wait one more week, and then take the two of them together. I like everything I've read review wise on here about formadrol so I'm excited to give it a go and glad they would work as a duo.
nice, the two should stack very well together.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about the ginger ingredient. I heard a lot of benefits but was wondering about the one in particular for Forma.