MMV3 Release date?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question MMV3 Release date?


    Is it out yet?
    I've read some one got 3 bottles by accedent? Does this mean we could expect it on the shelves soon? is so when?


  2. I'vd been reading of people receiving the new sublingual tabs, so it certainly sounds as if they are manufactured and will be in stock everywhere very soon.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  3. its on their website on sale there already!

  4. Its there guys!....

  5. I couldnt' find the dosage is it still 100mg a tab?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    I couldnt' find the dosage is it still 100mg a tab?
    I would also like to know the dosage.

  7. Yes it's 100mg...Testers have reported you need less of this to see the results. I've heard 6caps of MMV2 = 3 tabs of MMV3. I can't comment personally as I haven't used it yet.

  8. i cant wait to use this with my hdrol do you guys think it will be ok to stack ????

    Allso do you still dose it as perworkout like mmv2 ???? when will this stuff be on nutraplanet. thanks in advance and thanks for bringing us mmv3 as mmv2 rocked.

  9. The sub tabs seem to be a lot more potent. Maybe it's just the new delivery system.
  10. anberlin80
    anberlin80's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    The sub tabs seem to be a lot more potent. Maybe it's just the new delivery system.
    how long are the tabs supposed to take to dissolve? I've had one under my tongue for 15 mins now and it's still pretty solid, it's also making my mouth feel all tingly, is this normal?? lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by anberlin80 View Post
    how long are the tabs supposed to take to dissolve? I've had one under my tongue for 15 mins now and it's still pretty solid, it's also making my mouth feel all tingly, is this normal?? lol
    Ya, that's normal. The numbing seems to go away the more you take it.

  12. Is it the same active as MMv2 or something else? What are the other ingredients??Thanks

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    Is it the same active as MMv2 or something else? What are the other ingredients??Thanks
    MMV3

    3-alpha-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one (12x)
    HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin

    7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one
    beta-hydroxy-tyramine
    Spinacia Extract
    Chitosin
    Lecithin
    Zinc Aspartate
    Luteolin
    delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione
    Yohimbine
  14. Question What are these other ingredients and what do they do?


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    MMV3

    3-alpha-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one (12x)
    HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin

    7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one
    beta-hydroxy-tyramine
    Spinacia Extract
    Chitosin
    Lecithin
    Zinc Aspartate
    Luteolin
    delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione
    Yohimbine
    MMv2 is 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One so the actives are different.Are the effects similar? What is 7 methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one? What does beta-hydroxy-tyramine do and what is its purpose? What is Spinacia Extract? Also what is delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione? Thanks for your help.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    MMv2 is 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One so the actives are different.Are the effects similar? What is 7 methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one? What does beta-hydroxy-tyramine do and what is its purpose? What is Spinacia Extract? Also what is delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione? Thanks for your help.
    MMV3 is seen as more of a bulking compound, while MMV2 was more for recomp/strength. I'll get back to the other questions when I can dig some solid answers up for you; maybe one of the other reps will beat me to it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    MMv2 is 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One so the actives are different.Are the effects similar? What is 7 methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one? What does beta-hydroxy-tyramine do and what is its purpose? What is Spinacia Extract? Also what is delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione? Thanks for your help.

    Im going to Have LG chime in on the effects so nothing is missed and you are answered fully

  17. I must say. I can't see myself choosing the MMv3 over the MMv2. Now if it could be made sublingual as the MMv3 and took 1/2 the dosage I would.I see an H-drol, MMv2 run coming soon.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I must say. I can't see myself choosing the MMv3 over the MMv2. Now if it could be made sublingual as the MMv3 and took 1/2 the dosage I would.I see an H-drol, MMv2 run coming soon.
    Have you already purchased the MMV2? Once the supply is out it's out.

  19. I have a bottle in the cab. I do need to get another though.

  20. i am quite worried about the talk of MMV3 is ment more for bulking ?????

    I love mmv2 for cutting up yet your saying it will be all out and mmv3 is more of a bulker ??

    Thats a shame theirs to many bulking products out not enough cutting agents.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    i am quite worried about the talk of MMV3 is ment more for bulking ?????

    I love mmv2 for cutting up yet your saying it will be all out and mmv3 is more of a bulker ??

    Thats a shame theirs to many bulking products out not enough cutting agents.
    You can cut on any hormone essentially. I'd actually prefer a bulking hormone to cut on. If you want, perhaps stack it with something like X-Tren? Sounds like a good stack to me.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    You can cut on any hormone essentially. I'd actually prefer a bulking hormone to cut on. If you want, perhaps stack it with something like X-Tren? Sounds like a good stack to me.
    good advice, the tren precursors and the unmethylated winny are good options for cutting

    MMv3 would certainly still lend itself to a cut
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  23. Here's the writeup for those of you who haven't seen it yet. Maybe it can clear things up a little in terms of its use...

    Methyl Masterdrol gives you the most intense experience in the gym of any prohormone. It imparts amazing energy, strength and focus giving you the best workouts of your life. The unique ingredient in Methyl Masterdrol will give you the intensity to push past even your toughest plateau and recruit more strength than you've ever seen before! Methyl Masterdrol is perfect to use alone, for anyone that wishes to increase strength and stamina or as part of our stack that included Methyl 1-D for amazing mass and outstanding focus.

    The new rapid release sublingual tablets are designed to instantly release more active ingredients into your system and bypass the liver and stomach, making the bioavailability skyrocket. Also included are support ingredients that further increase the leaning out process and boosting the anabolic environment.

    Masterdrol is not a mass product on it's own, it does a good job of increasing strength, intensity and focus in the gym, without bloat or water retention. Alone, it is a perfect “cutter” product and stacked with Methyl 1-D, it provides the perfect addition to boost vascularity and strength.

    Methyl Masterdrol can be used in cycles of up to 8 weeks for very hard core users. As with all hormone products, temporary reduction in natural testosterone production can occur and should recover naturally after a cycle. If you wish, you can use Formadrol for Post Cycle Therapy to decrease the time of your natural recovery.

  24. If i were to take MMv2 @ 5 caps. on workout days, what would your recommended dosages be. also on non workout days?
    I split mine up, but i look to change it up some.

    MMv3 looks very good the more i read.

  25. Take all 5 pre-wo on your workout days. Split it 3/2 on off days.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Take all 5 pre-wo on your workout days. Split it 3/2 on off days.
    i was doing 3/2 all days when i was running 5 I liked the morning boost of 2am and 3 pre work out.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    i was doing 3/2 all days when i was running 5 I liked the morning boost of 2am and 3 pre work out.
    thats what i have done as well and just never did all pre-workout. I would probably want to kill the weights. It made me very very aggressive.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    thats what i have done as well and just never did all pre-workout. I would probably want to kill the weights. It made me very very aggressive.
    Ya it's awesome. Give it a try.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    thats what i have done as well and just never did all pre-workout. I would probably want to kill the weights. It made me very very aggressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya it's awesome. Give it a try.
    I used to dose all 5 pre work out and had the most insane works in my life!
  30. anberlin80
    anberlin80's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I used to dose all 5 pre work out and had the most insane works in my life!
    how many of the mmv3 should I take pre workout? I'm taking 2 right now but I don't feel any kind of difference in intensity when I workout
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 01:28 AM
Log in
Log in