MMV3 Release date?

rush808

rush808

Awards
Is it out yet?
I've read some one got 3 bottles by accedent? Does this mean we could expect it on the shelves soon? is so when?:nervous:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'vd been reading of people receiving the new sublingual tabs, so it certainly sounds as if they are manufactured and will be in stock everywhere very soon.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldnt' find the dosage is it still 100mg a tab?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it's 100mg...Testers have reported you need less of this to see the results. I've heard 6caps of MMV2 = 3 tabs of MMV3. I can't comment personally as I haven't used it yet.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait to use this with my hdrol do you guys think it will be ok to stack ????

Allso do you still dose it as perworkout like mmv2 ???? when will this stuff be on nutraplanet. thanks in advance and thanks for bringing us mmv3 as mmv2 rocked.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The sub tabs seem to be a lot more potent. Maybe it's just the new delivery system.

anberlin80

The sub tabs seem to be a lot more potent. Maybe it's just the new delivery system.
how long are the tabs supposed to take to dissolve? I've had one under my tongue for 15 mins now and it's still pretty solid, it's also making my mouth feel all tingly, is this normal?? lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long are the tabs supposed to take to dissolve? I've had one under my tongue for 15 mins now and it's still pretty solid, it's also making my mouth feel all tingly, is this normal?? lol
Ya, that's normal. The numbing seems to go away the more you take it.

AML

Awards
Is it the same active as MMv2 or something else? What are the other ingredients??Thanks

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it the same active as MMv2 or something else? What are the other ingredients??Thanks
MMV3

3-alpha-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one (12x)
HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin

7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one
beta-hydroxy-tyramine
Spinacia Extract
Chitosin
Lecithin
Zinc Aspartate
Luteolin
delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione
Yohimbine

AML

Awards
What are these other ingredients and what do they do?

MMV3

3-alpha-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one (12x)
HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin

7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one
beta-hydroxy-tyramine
Spinacia Extract
Chitosin
Lecithin
Zinc Aspartate
Luteolin
delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione
Yohimbine
MMv2 is 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One so the actives are different.Are the effects similar? What is 7 methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one? What does beta-hydroxy-tyramine do and what is its purpose? What is Spinacia Extract? Also what is delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione? Thanks for your help.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMv2 is 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One so the actives are different.Are the effects similar? What is 7 methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one? What does beta-hydroxy-tyramine do and what is its purpose? What is Spinacia Extract? Also what is delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione? Thanks for your help.
MMV3 is seen as more of a bulking compound, while MMV2 was more for recomp/strength. I'll get back to the other questions when I can dig some solid answers up for you; maybe one of the other reps will beat me to it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Im going to Have LG chime in on the effects so nothing is missed and you are answered fully:)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I must say. I can't see myself choosing the MMv3 over the MMv2. Now if it could be made sublingual as the MMv3 and took 1/2 the dosage I would.I see an H-drol, MMv2 run coming soon.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say. I can't see myself choosing the MMv3 over the MMv2. Now if it could be made sublingual as the MMv3 and took 1/2 the dosage I would.I see an H-drol, MMv2 run coming soon.
Have you already purchased the MMV2? Once the supply is out it's out.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle in the cab. I do need to get another though.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i am quite worried about the talk of MMV3 is ment more for bulking ?????

I love mmv2 for cutting up yet your saying it will be all out and mmv3 is more of a bulker ??

Thats a shame theirs to many bulking products out not enough cutting agents.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am quite worried about the talk of MMV3 is ment more for bulking ?????

I love mmv2 for cutting up yet your saying it will be all out and mmv3 is more of a bulker ??

Thats a shame theirs to many bulking products out not enough cutting agents.
You can cut on any hormone essentially. I'd actually prefer a bulking hormone to cut on. If you want, perhaps stack it with something like X-Tren? Sounds like a good stack to me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can cut on any hormone essentially. I'd actually prefer a bulking hormone to cut on. If you want, perhaps stack it with something like X-Tren? Sounds like a good stack to me.
good advice, the tren precursors and the unmethylated winny are good options for cutting

MMv3 would certainly still lend itself to a cut

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's the writeup for those of you who haven't seen it yet. Maybe it can clear things up a little in terms of its use...

Methyl Masterdrol gives you the most intense experience in the gym of any prohormone. It imparts amazing energy, strength and focus giving you the best workouts of your life. The unique ingredient in Methyl Masterdrol will give you the intensity to push past even your toughest plateau and recruit more strength than you've ever seen before! Methyl Masterdrol is perfect to use alone, for anyone that wishes to increase strength and stamina or as part of our stack that included Methyl 1-D for amazing mass and outstanding focus.

The new rapid release sublingual tablets are designed to instantly release more active ingredients into your system and bypass the liver and stomach, making the bioavailability skyrocket. Also included are support ingredients that further increase the leaning out process and boosting the anabolic environment.

Masterdrol is not a mass product on it's own, it does a good job of increasing strength, intensity and focus in the gym, without bloat or water retention. Alone, it is a perfect “cutter” product and stacked with Methyl 1-D, it provides the perfect addition to boost vascularity and strength.

Methyl Masterdrol can be used in cycles of up to 8 weeks for very hard core users. As with all hormone products, temporary reduction in natural testosterone production can occur and should recover naturally after a cycle. If you wish, you can use Formadrol for Post Cycle Therapy to decrease the time of your natural recovery.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
If i were to take MMv2 @ 5 caps. on workout days, what would your recommended dosages be. also on non workout days?
I split mine up, but i look to change it up some.

MMv3 looks very good the more i read.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take all 5 pre-wo on your workout days. Split it 3/2 on off days.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
i was doing 3/2 all days when i was running 5 I liked the morning boost of 2am and 3 pre work out.
thats what i have done as well and just never did all pre-workout. I would probably want to kill the weights. It made me very very aggressive.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what i have done as well and just never did all pre-workout. I would probably want to kill the weights. It made me very very aggressive.
Ya it's awesome. Give it a try.

anberlin80

I used to dose all 5 pre work out and had the most insane works in my life!
how many of the mmv3 should I take pre workout? I'm taking 2 right now but I don't feel any kind of difference in intensity when I workout

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many of the mmv3 should I take pre workout? I'm taking 2 right now but I don't feel any kind of difference in intensity when I workout
Are you taking it on a full stomach? Even though it's sublingual, the Yohimbine's effectiveness will be blunted if you have food in your system.

Perhaps it also takes a little longer to kick in for you. About how long after you dose do you start working out?

I haven't used MMV3, but I know that when I take T911, I really feel it kick in about an hour after I dose.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking it on a full stomach? Even though it's sublingual, the Yohimbine's effectiveness will be blunted if you have food in your system.

Perhaps it also takes a little longer to kick in for you. About how long after you dose do you start working out?

I haven't used MMV3, but I know that when I take T911, I really feel it kick in about an hour after I dose.

all of our testers ran it a 3 tabs daily, Id like for you to answer the questions above.. I always ran it on an empty stomach (MMv2), and will run MMv3 empty as well..

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
all of our testers ran it a 3 tabs daily, Id like for you to answer the questions above.. I always ran it on an empty stomach (MMv2), and will run MMv3 empty as well..
I actually prefer to blunt the effects of the Yohimbine, so I always took MMV2 with food...Plus the hormone will be better absorbed...BUT, I don't think you have to worry about that with the MMV3.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually prefer to blunt the effects of the Yohimbine, so I always took MMV2 with food...Plus the hormone will be better absorbed...BUT, I don't think you have to worry about that with the MMV3.

Yea, I just always had better success that way, I mean I did both. Yohimbine never affected me like it does to some folks which I am glad, like you said with the different delivery with MMv3 that shouldnt even be an issue

anberlin80

I have been taking 2 of the mmv3 1 hour after eating and 30 mins. prior to working out, not really feeling anything so far, started on Monday.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking 2 of the mmv3 1 hour after eating and 30 mins. prior to working out, not really feeling anything so far, started on Monday.
I wouldn't dose below 3, preferably in the 4-6 cap range.

anberlin80

I wouldn't dose below 3, preferably in the 4-6 cap range.
I was going to go with 6 caps of mmv2 but I ended up getting the mmv3, I didn't realize the dosage would be the same. I'll go with 6 a day! How many should I take preworkout, all 6?? lol, Thanks!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to go with 6 caps of mmv2 but I ended up getting the mmv3, I didn't realize the dosage would be the same. I'll go with 6 a day! How many should I take preworkout, all 6?? lol, Thanks!
Well, the absorption/conversion/bioavailability should be much higher with the MMV3. I've heard some users say 6 caps/ MMV2 felt equivalent to 3 tabs/ MMV3.

Maybe dose 2 pre-wo, 2 at a later time...or even 2 pre-workout, and then two 1 tab doses at a later time.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, the absorption/conversion/bioavailability should be much higher with the MMV3. I've heard some users say 6 caps/ MMV2 felt equivalent to 3 tabs/ MMV3.

Maybe dose 2 pre-wo, 2 at a later time...or even 2 pre-workout, and then two 1 tab doses at a later time.
Im digging the 2/1/1 with the two pre, or a 3/1/1:)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
good advice, the tren precursors and the unmethylated winny are good options for cutting

MMv3 would certainly still lend itself to a cut
i did not know you could still get any unmethylated winny products ???

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't even looked at the tablets. Could you fit 3 under your tongue?
You can do 2, one on each side at a time. you'll have to dose 1 prior to the 2though..there good size tablets..

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
i did not know you could still get any unmethylated winny products ???

I havent had fura, cause i found it costly with the proper dosage but yeah, it's a great stacker man.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when is M1d Black bustin out?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I havent had fura, cause i found it costly with the proper dosage but yeah, it's a great stacker man.

so would mmv3 and furazadrol be a good stack for cutting ????

If so what is the best way to dose mmv3 with the furazadrol. i would love to log it.

do you still compare mmv3 with anavar like you did with mmv2 ?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
so would mmv3 and furazadrol be a good stack for cutting ????

If so what is the best way to dose mmv3 with the furazadrol. i would love to log it.

do you still compare mmv3 with anavar like you did with mmv2 ?
he mentioned earlier it is more of a bulker than the MMv2 but of course isn't an extreme one. I would imagine it would stack great with fura. But if I were you. H-Drol seems to be a good compound to stack it with.

rush808

rush808

Awards
SO I order the trifecta stack, ONE Question:

Did MMV2 ever come in a sub form? the bottle states MMV2 but from what I'm reading MMV2 is only made in caps?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kboxer7 LG Sciences 4
Cycle Logs 5
Ape McGrapes LG Sciences 9
Ape McGrapes Supplements 1
GQNemesis LG Sciences 13