Speed V2

  1. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Speed V2


    So I'm randoming perusing the LG Sciences website - pretty much making sure I wasn't missing out on those 2lb Protein tubs - and I noticed for the first time that Speed V2 is caffeine-free.

    I have never really had an interest in it because it's a "stim" and so, naturally, I assumed it was chock-full of caffeine, which really affects me badly if I take it in any significant amount.

    So, imagine my (pleasant) surprise when I realized that Speed V2 didn't have it! Even moreso, it's got PEA and Geranium extract, both of which I am a big fan.

    LG Sciences, more and more, is becoming a favorite company of mine - I've got a bottle of T-911, a tub of Anadraulic State and I'm planning on several tubs of the updated Protein and some BC+EAA. It's the 2009 version of the stack I ran last winter - and I expect to make even bigger gains. And now, well, I'm intrigued as hell about SV2 and just might incorporate it into the mix too!

    The most surprising thing about it though? No YOHIMBINE!!!!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  2. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    So I'm randoming perusing the LG Sciences website - pretty much making sure I wasn't missing out on those 2lb Protein tubs - and I noticed for the first time that Speed V2 is caffeine-free.

    I have never really had an interest in it because it's a "stim" and so, naturally, I assumed it was chock-full of caffeine, which really affects me badly if I take it in any significant amount.

    So, imagine my (pleasant) surprise when I realized that Speed V2 didn't have it! Even moreso, it's got PEA and Geranium extract, both of which I am a big fan.

    LG Sciences, more and more, is becoming a favorite company of mine - I've got a bottle of T-911, a tub of Anadraulic State and I'm planning on several tubs of the updated Protein and some BC+EAA. It's the 2009 version of the stack I ran last winter - and I expect to make even bigger gains. And now, well, I'm intrigued as hell about SV2 and just might incorporate it into the mix too!

    The most surprising thing about it though? No YOHIMBINE!!!!

    Nice to see you 'browsing' our site . SV2 actually gets really good feedback, it is a product of ours that has gone under the radar for some time. It's just not a product we have actively pimped or pushed hense the lack of logs and feedback on it. It certainly is a quality product and my gf has used two bottle now and loves it. I will also use in the coming months for my cut and the lack of caffeine for me is most welcomed. I hate feeling stimmd.

    I really should get some logs out for this. Let me know when you might be doing your cut and I'll see what I can sort out for you if you're willing to log it for us.

    Perhaps babywife as well? Get a female log going. ??
  3. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Nice to see you 'browsing' our site . SV2 actually gets really good feedback, it is a product of ours that has gone under the radar for some time. It's just not a product we have actively pimped or pushed hense the lack of logs and feedback on it. It certainly is a quality product and my gf has used two bottle now and loves it. I will also use in the coming months for my cut and the lack of caffeine for me is most welcomed. I hate feeling stimmd.

    I really should get some logs out for this. Let me know when you might be doing your cut and I'll see what I can sort out for you if you're willing to log it for us.

    Perhaps babywife as well? Get a female log going. ??
    Yeah, caffeine, more than any other stim, just doesn't agree with my nervous system. I tried an ECA stack for about a month, and even at only 400mg a day, it affected my sleep and, therefore, recovery. So I really limit my intake most of the time.

    Sure, I'll log it if you like. I was planning on logging that whole stack anyways, having part of it sponsored would be some nice "icing on the cake."

    This would be run in either mid-June or early July - after we move and get all settled in to our new schedules. I'll talk to BW about it - she's a real X-Force Junky, but I know she's been wanting to experiment with some other stims, especially one's with Geranium. Thanks Craig!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Even with how much I love stims, I haven't used this yet. I had my roommate purchase some for himself and he said he loved it.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Even with how much I love stims, I haven't used this yet. I had my roommate purchase some for himself and he said he loved it.
    It's great. Not as powerful as something like "Jacked", but I get really clean energy off this stuff when I need it. I wouldn't mind seeing a log of someone actually running this in a weight-loss program. Should yield some nice results.
  6. Registered User
    T.B.S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    108

    I lost 7 pounds SV2 it is an amazing product... it does not give you the stim feeling but it give you a hell lots of energy.. I could run for two hour with this stuff thing I could not do with other fat burners coz I felt my heart was going to come out... I love LG I am running T911 and AS... not as good as MMV2 but close enough... I still have 2 weeks to go maybe I should take 1 more pill of T911 or maybe another scoop of AS but so far I've been doing great... never change your products!
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,098
    Rep Power
    932052

    i know Travesia, our winner of the 90 day transformation contest loved this stuff. I've yet to use it as stims aren't my cup of tea.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  8. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, caffeine, more than any other stim, just doesn't agree with my nervous system. I tried an ECA stack for about a month, and even at only 400mg a day, it affected my sleep and, therefore, recovery. So I really limit my intake most of the time.

    Sure, I'll log it if you like. I was planning on logging that whole stack anyways, having part of it sponsored would be some nice "icing on the cake."

    This would be run in either mid-June or early July - after we move and get all settled in to our new schedules. I'll talk to BW about it - she's a real X-Force Junky, but I know she's been wanting to experiment with some other stims, especially one's with Geranium. Thanks Craig!

    My pleasure man, ask BW about it, and you can both run a spnsored weight loss log with SV2 if you like?
  9. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    My pleasure man, ask BW about it, and you can both run a spnsored weight loss log with SV2 if you like?
    Sure, we're both in. It'll be an LG Extravaganza! We'll plan on mid-June at this point. I'll get you our new address once we're ready for the SV2. Thanks!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  10. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sure, we're both in. It'll be an LG Extravaganza! We'll plan on mid-June at this point. I'll get you our new address once we're ready for the SV2. Thanks!

    I can personally deliver it to Resolve Dallas right? ~LG33~ coming over for Lunch CRAIG! hahaha
  11. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I can personally deliver it to Resolve Dallas right? ~LG33~ coming over for Lunch CRAIG! hahaha
    Haha - sweet! There are so many members on AM from TX - I had no idea until recently; and everybody seems to like living there, which is always a good sign!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haha - sweet! There are so many members on AM from TX - I had no idea until recently; and everybody seems to like living there, which is always a good sign!
    I am sure you know what they say about Texas. Just messing with you guys!
  13. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    I know this song is about NM, but I think about it every time I consider driving through Texas...It just sounds so fitting to listen to it when tumbleweeds are rolling by...

    YouTube - Las Cruces Jail
  14. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Speed
    By wrasslin116 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 07:52 AM
  2. Speed
    By RexGrandis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:05 AM
  3. need for speed
    By powerhouse43 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 03:57 PM
  4. Rep Speed
    By chainsaw2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in