Speed V2

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm randoming perusing the LG Sciences website - pretty much making sure I wasn't missing out on those 2lb Protein tubs - and I noticed for the first time that Speed V2 is caffeine-free.

I have never really had an interest in it because it's a "stim" and so, naturally, I assumed it was chock-full of caffeine, which really affects me badly if I take it in any significant amount.

So, imagine my (pleasant) surprise when I realized that Speed V2 didn't have it! Even moreso, it's got PEA and Geranium extract, both of which I am a big fan.

LG Sciences, more and more, is becoming a favorite company of mine - I've got a bottle of T-911, a tub of Anadraulic State and I'm planning on several tubs of the updated Protein and some BC+EAA. It's the 2009 version of the stack I ran last winter - and I expect to make even bigger gains. And now, well, I'm intrigued as hell about SV2 and just might incorporate it into the mix too!

The most surprising thing about it though? No YOHIMBINE!!!! :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So I'm randoming perusing the LG Sciences website - pretty much making sure I wasn't missing out on those 2lb Protein tubs - and I noticed for the first time that Speed V2 is caffeine-free.

I have never really had an interest in it because it's a "stim" and so, naturally, I assumed it was chock-full of caffeine, which really affects me badly if I take it in any significant amount.

So, imagine my (pleasant) surprise when I realized that Speed V2 didn't have it! Even moreso, it's got PEA and Geranium extract, both of which I am a big fan.

LG Sciences, more and more, is becoming a favorite company of mine - I've got a bottle of T-911, a tub of Anadraulic State and I'm planning on several tubs of the updated Protein and some BC+EAA. It's the 2009 version of the stack I ran last winter - and I expect to make even bigger gains. And now, well, I'm intrigued as hell about SV2 and just might incorporate it into the mix too!

The most surprising thing about it though? No YOHIMBINE!!!! :D

Nice to see you 'browsing' our site ;). SV2 actually gets really good feedback, it is a product of ours that has gone under the radar for some time. It's just not a product we have actively pimped or pushed hense the lack of logs and feedback on it. It certainly is a quality product and my gf has used two bottle now and loves it. I will also use in the coming months for my cut and the lack of caffeine for me is most welcomed. I hate feeling stimmd.

I really should get some logs out for this. Let me know when you might be doing your cut and I'll see what I can sort out for you if you're willing to log it for us.

Perhaps babywife as well? Get a female log going. ??

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see you 'browsing' our site ;). SV2 actually gets really good feedback, it is a product of ours that has gone under the radar for some time. It's just not a product we have actively pimped or pushed hense the lack of logs and feedback on it. It certainly is a quality product and my gf has used two bottle now and loves it. I will also use in the coming months for my cut and the lack of caffeine for me is most welcomed. I hate feeling stimmd.

I really should get some logs out for this. Let me know when you might be doing your cut and I'll see what I can sort out for you if you're willing to log it for us.

Perhaps babywife as well? Get a female log going. ??
Yeah, caffeine, more than any other stim, just doesn't agree with my nervous system. I tried an ECA stack for about a month, and even at only 400mg a day, it affected my sleep and, therefore, recovery. So I really limit my intake most of the time.

Sure, I'll log it if you like. I was planning on logging that whole stack anyways, having part of it sponsored would be some nice "icing on the cake."

This would be run in either mid-June or early July - after we move and get all settled in to our new schedules. I'll talk to BW about it - she's a real X-Force Junky, but I know she's been wanting to experiment with some other stims, especially one's with Geranium. Thanks Craig!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even with how much I love stims, I haven't used this yet. I had my roommate purchase some for himself and he said he loved it.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even with how much I love stims, I haven't used this yet. I had my roommate purchase some for himself and he said he loved it.
It's great. Not as powerful as something like "Jacked", but I get really clean energy off this stuff when I need it. I wouldn't mind seeing a log of someone actually running this in a weight-loss program. Should yield some nice results.

T.B.S.

Awards
I lost 7 pounds SV2 it is an amazing product... it does not give you the stim feeling but it give you a hell lots of energy.. I could run for two hour with this stuff thing I could not do with other fat burners coz I felt my heart was going to come out... I love LG I am running T911 and AS... not as good as MMV2 but close enough... I still have 2 weeks to go maybe I should take 1 more pill of T911 or maybe another scoop of AS but so far I've been doing great... never change your products!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know Travesia, our winner of the 90 day transformation contest loved this stuff. I've yet to use it as stims aren't my cup of tea.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, caffeine, more than any other stim, just doesn't agree with my nervous system. I tried an ECA stack for about a month, and even at only 400mg a day, it affected my sleep and, therefore, recovery. So I really limit my intake most of the time.

Sure, I'll log it if you like. I was planning on logging that whole stack anyways, having part of it sponsored would be some nice "icing on the cake."

This would be run in either mid-June or early July - after we move and get all settled in to our new schedules. I'll talk to BW about it - she's a real X-Force Junky, but I know she's been wanting to experiment with some other stims, especially one's with Geranium. Thanks Craig!

My pleasure man, ask BW about it, and you can both run a spnsored weight loss log with SV2 if you like?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure, we're both in. It'll be an LG Extravaganza! We'll plan on mid-June at this point. I'll get you our new address once we're ready for the SV2. Thanks!

I can personally deliver it to Resolve:) Dallas right? ~LG33~ coming over for Lunch CRAIG! hahaha

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha - sweet! There are so many members on AM from TX - I had no idea until recently; and everybody seems to like living there, which is always a good sign! :D
I am sure you know what they say about Texas. Just messing with you guys!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this song is about NM, but I think about it every time I consider driving through Texas...It just sounds so fitting to listen to it when tumbleweeds are rolling by...

YouTube - Las Cruces Jail