Protein Upddate - Still planning on $10 for AM members

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Protein Upddate - Still planning on $10 for AM members


    Peanutbutter is a go! The raws are on order and it should be another week or two!

    Bobo has promised to send out an email blast giving the first 100 people access to the new flavor for $10. I will get the people on the LG forum a heads up for being loyal, so they have first dibs.

    Description of the PB flavor - it's a good effort, but the PB taste was hard to hit without really cranking up the flavor and mixing a few different kinds.

    Banana Cream - haven't you always wanted a REAL banana flavor? I am so tired of the artificial banana, it's just horrible. Well, my friends, the new Banana Cream Lipotropic is the FIRST (as far as I know) to use only NATURAL banana extracts. This makes a HUGE difference in taste. Gone are the days of plastic banana! That will be the next 100 for $10



  2. Looking forward to it.
    •   
       


  3. Can't wait for Banana!!!

  4. I am ready for the PB
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  5. Think the PB will be good?
    •   
       


  6. I think so, I have faith in LG on the flavor. THere have been some good pb flavors out there (not too many)
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  7. The PB is good, I just wish we could make it even stronger! It has a very nice mild taste though!

  8. And How do I get the email so I can try it at such a great price($10), even if I don't like it (which Hopefully I'll love it, and the Banana(really excited)) That I wouldn't be taking that much of a risk...

  9. thi sounds great, perhaps I'll finally be converted to a banana protein fan.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  10. gotta be honest, never a fan previously of banana protein. Curious about this however
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  11. Yep, been waiting for the PB for a while. $10 can't be beat and the Chocolate was awesome from the first batch, so something that is intentionally PB flavored should be even better...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  12. Im in! Been waiting for this!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  13. PB will kick ass with the gemma subtle after taste no doubt!

  14. I'm def in.

  15. I'm interested in trying the banana. I'm not a huge banana flavor person, but for some reason this just sounds good.

  16. The Banana Cream is pretty good! We have some 100% natral flavors that really kick ass too!

  17. I usually don't clamor for supplements, but $10 for what will be a high quality protein is killing me.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I usually don't clamor for supplements, but $10 for what will be a high quality protein is killing me.
    this is a break through deal!!! I hope LG's site can handle the amount of folks once these codes become public!

  19. Do we have an estimate of what day/time we'll get these codes for the 10 buck protein??? gotta make sure I'm by my computer, I have to some the BANANA!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Do we have an estimate of what day/time we'll get these codes for the 10 buck protein??? gotta make sure I'm by my computer, I have to some the BANANA!!!
    Im thinking I was told this week..I'll find out the date..But we will post it prior for you guys

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Im thinking I was told this week..I'll find out the date..But we will post it prior for you guys
    So that means I don't have to call out of work sick (cough cough) all week just so when it is posted I can stock up? thanks alot. You guys rock!

    ...cause I totally woulda to get great cheap protein! who wouldnt.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    So that means I don't have to call out of work sick (cough cough) all week just so when it is posted I can stock up? thanks alot. You guys rock!

    ...cause I totally woulda to get great cheap protein! who wouldnt.
    Yes, LG said he would let you guys know first hahaha Please dont call off all week..

  23. You have my attention. The peanut butter sounds great. I eat bananas with peanut butter all the time so this could rock if the banana tastes more like real bananas.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Draikaiden View Post
    You have my attention. The peanut butter sounds great. I eat bananas with peanut butter all the time so this could rock if the banana tastes more like real bananas.
    I'll say right now, buy both! you cant go wrong here. LG has been working this PB for a bit , and an all natural Banana? Dam!! get it while we have it bottom line
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2016, 02:15 PM
  2. Need help on PCT for Ams mass drops cycle
    By Austin1129 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:18 PM
  3. 10% Off All Orders for AM Members!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 11:04 AM
  4. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 07:57 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Log in
Log in