Protein Upddate - Still planning on $10 for AM members

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Peanutbutter is a go! The raws are on order and it should be another week or two!

Bobo has promised to send out an email blast giving the first 100 people access to the new flavor for $10. I will get the people on the LG forum a heads up for being loyal, so they have first dibs.

Description of the PB flavor - it's a good effort, but the PB taste was hard to hit without really cranking up the flavor and mixing a few different kinds.

Banana Cream - haven't you always wanted a REAL banana flavor? I am so tired of the artificial banana, it's just horrible. Well, my friends, the new Banana Cream Lipotropic is the FIRST (as far as I know) to use only NATURAL banana extracts. This makes a HUGE difference in taste. Gone are the days of plastic banana! That will be the next 100 for $10

:hitit:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think so, I have faith in LG on the flavor. THere have been some good pb flavors out there (not too many)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The PB is good, I just wish we could make it even stronger! It has a very nice mild taste though!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
And How do I get the email so I can try it at such a great price($10), even if I don't like it (which Hopefully I'll love it, and the Banana(really excited)) That I wouldn't be taking that much of a risk...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thi sounds great, perhaps I'll finally be converted to a banana protein fan.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta be honest, never a fan previously of banana protein. Curious about this however

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, been waiting for the PB for a while. $10 can't be beat and the Chocolate was awesome from the first batch, so something that is intentionally PB flavored should be even better...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PB will kick ass with the gemma subtle after taste no doubt!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in trying the banana. I'm not a huge banana flavor person, but for some reason this just sounds good.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:food:.....

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Banana Cream is pretty good! We have some 100% natral flavors that really kick ass too!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually don't clamor for supplements, but $10 for what will be a high quality protein is killing me.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually don't clamor for supplements, but $10 for what will be a high quality protein is killing me.
this is a break through deal!!! I hope LG's site can handle the amount of folks once these codes become public!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Do we have an estimate of what day/time we'll get these codes for the 10 buck protein??? gotta make sure I'm by my computer, I have to some the BANANA!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do we have an estimate of what day/time we'll get these codes for the 10 buck protein??? gotta make sure I'm by my computer, I have to some the BANANA!!!
Im thinking I was told this week..I'll find out the date..But we will post it prior for you guys:)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking I was told this week..I'll find out the date..But we will post it prior for you guys:)
So that means I don't have to call out of work sick (cough cough) all week just so when it is posted I can stock up? thanks alot. You guys rock!

...cause I totally woulda to get great cheap protein! who wouldnt.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So that means I don't have to call out of work sick (cough cough) all week just so when it is posted I can stock up? thanks alot. You guys rock!

...cause I totally woulda to get great cheap protein! who wouldnt.
Yes, LG said he would let you guys know first:) hahaha Please dont call off all week..:)

Draikaiden

Awards
You have my attention. The peanut butter sounds great. I eat bananas with peanut butter all the time so this could rock if the banana tastes more like real bananas.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have my attention. The peanut butter sounds great. I eat bananas with peanut butter all the time so this could rock if the banana tastes more like real bananas.
I'll say right now, buy both! you cant go wrong here. LG has been working this PB for a bit , and an all natural Banana? Dam!! get it while we have it bottom line

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
PB and Bananna Cream have my name all over them. Count me in!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tick tock :) Just got 10lbs of PB today, but it goes fast, and I'm looking forward to possible switching it up with this Pea protein for the next round. Mixing 1sc. PB and 1 sc. Banana would be killer, you guys should pick up both :thumbsup:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit, I have to go to the field for training this week. I don't want to miss this sale.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PB and Bananna Cream have my name all over them. Count me in!
Hows this, Silvers PB and , Well....I did put your name in front of the banana cream cream but it just didnt sound right :lol:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I psyched to try both of these. MM Banana was a horrible effort IMO. I am hoping this can beat that out right!