Lipotropic protein

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Just got my order in from NP,and tried a scoop of the vanilla Lipo protein. I was surprised at how well it mixed,just as smooth as whey,and the taste was good. It does have a slight pea taste,but not overbearing. I like it. I'll use it in my breakfast smoothie tomorrow mixed with some raw eggs,blueberries,and kefir,and raw oats. Great stuff!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review!, Lot of folks have like the vanilla.. With our new flavors coming out "stronger" should be even better!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah nice to hear you like it man :)

Also look out for Cookies n Cream, Banana Cream and Peanut Butter, all being released in user friendly 2lb tubs :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I've been saying, if you thought the original was good... :)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Just got my order in from NP,and tried a scoop of the vanilla Lipo protein. I was surprised at how well it mixed,just as smooth as whey,and the taste was good. It does have a slight pea taste,but not overbearing. I like it. I'll use it in my breakfast smoothie tomorrow mixed with some raw eggs,blueberries,and kefir,and raw oats. Great stuff!
a few bad reviews at NP on the taste. But I'm gonna try it anyways.:nervous: Got Vanilla on the way. Glad to see you liked it. I think I prolly will too. And if the taste is a little iffy, so be it. It's that profile I'm after. I think there some lean muscle in that tub.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a few bad reviews at NP on the taste. But I'm gonna try it anyways.:nervous: Got Vanilla on the way. Glad to see you liked it. I think I prolly will too. And if the taste is a little iffy, so be it. It's that profile I'm after. I think there some lean muscle in that tub.
the old flavor has been a hit or miss, that is why LG reformulated every flavor, including new and old flavor proteins..but the profile speaks for itself!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm stoked for the PB I've got on the way.