LG Order

anberlin80

I ordered the Methyl Masterdrol V2 buy 2 get 1 free deal but today I got my order in the mail and it was 3 bottles of Methyl Masterdrol XL Sized. This is a totally different product right? I read a lot about Methyl Masterdrol V2 and it sounded like a great product. Any info on if they are in fact different would be appreciated, thanks!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, it is the same thing, except the XL is just the larger bottle size.

anberlin80

oh ok thanks, I was just wondering because on the bottles I received, the main ingredient is 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One and the ingredient for Methyl Mastordrol V2 is 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One, pretty much the same except for the alpha and beta. So that has to mean there is some kind of difference right?? I'm confused by all of that lol

anberlin80

it's a sublingual tablet and I noticed the mmv2 are capsules

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered the Methyl Masterdrol V2 buy 2 get 1 free deal but today I got my order in the mail and it was 3 bottles of Methyl Masterdrol XL Sized. This is a totally different product right? I read a lot about Methyl Masterdrol V2 and it sounded like a great product. Any info on if they are in fact different would be appreciated, thanks!
Hey you got luck you got 45 extra tabs in each bottle

anberlin80

Hey you got luck you got 45 extra tabs in each bottle
but the main ingredient is different in the Methyl Masterdrol XL Sized and the Methyl Masterdrol V2. Am I the only one that noticed that? Oh well, I guess I'm stuck with them, I emailed LG last week and I still haven't gotten any kind of response back.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
but the main ingredient is different in the Methyl Masterdrol XL Sized and the Methyl Masterdrol V2. Am I the only one that noticed that? Oh well, I guess I'm stuck with them, I emailed LG last week and I still haven't gotten any kind of response back.
I'll see what I can sort out for you. The fact that it's sublingual has me wondering. I'm a little confused myself. You should have been given 3 bottles of MMV2 90 capsule...it almost sounds like MMV3.

anberlin80

I'll see what I can sort out for you. The fact that it's sublingual has me wondering. I'm a little confused myself. You should have been given 3 bottles of MMV2 90 capsule...it almost sounds like MMV3.
yeah, I was expecting the 90 capsule bottles like the 2 for 1 deal said. I appreciate you looking into it for me!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, man. I got it squared away...

You're holding 3 large bottles of MMV3!...We've made the switch from the MMV2 capsules over to MMV3 sublingual tablets. You can get a refund if you wish, but that's an excellent product you've got, and not to mention more of it! It's the same hormone, but with some added benefits and better delivery system.

anberlin80

Alright, man. I got it squared away...

You're holding 3 large bottles of MMV3!...We've made the switch from the MMV2 capsules over to MMV3 sublingual tablets. You can get a refund if you wish, but that's an excellent product you've got, and not to mention more of it! It's the same hormone, but with some added benefits and better delivery system.
thanks for figuring that out so fast! I guess I will just stay with the mmv3 instead. Do you have any literature on mmv3 though? I'm guessing this is an old label on the bottles I have? thanks again!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll get the info for you.. you lucked out on this one! 3 bottles of MMv3?!?!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey just wondering can you tell me the amount in the MMV3 i'm assuming it's less because it's a sublingual? I know i liked 5 caps of mmv2 trying to figure out how much of mmv3 i'd need

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey just wondering can you tell me the amount in the MMV3 i'm assuming it's less because it's a sublingual? I know i liked 5 caps of mmv2 trying to figure out how much of mmv3 i'd need
It's the same. There are a few different ingredients in the metabolism complex, too. I haven't tried it myself, so I can't say whether you need less or not. I'm sure the delivery and conversion is much better in MMV3, so I would assume you wouldn't need as much as you did with V2.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
mmv3 should deliver better results for less. Try dosing it three times per day. 1 AM, 1 lunch and perhaps 1 pre workout or early afternoon.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmv3 should deliver better results for less. Try dosing it three times per day. 1 AM, 1 lunch and perhaps 1 pre workout or early afternoon.
...or one in the morning, and a double-dose pre-workout!

anberlin80

what are the sublinguals suppossed to look like and smell like just so I know that I indeed got the new mmv3, thanks!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the sublinguals suppossed to look like and smell like just so I know that I indeed got the new mmv3, thanks!
It definitely is MMV3. We've spoken with Eric about it and they've made the switch over...I've never tasted them, but T911 is a cherry flavor, and I assume these are the same.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am fuggin jealous. MMV3 rocks and you are going to be thrilled with that cycle. Start at 3 tabs a day and after a week or so, you might want to see about 4 caps. You should log that cycle as it is going to be a sweet one!

anberlin80

I am fuggin jealous. MMV3 rocks and you are going to be thrilled with that cycle. Start at 3 tabs a day and after a week or so, you might want to see about 4 caps. You should log that cycle as it is going to be a sweet one!
I was originally planning on doing a mmv2/h-drol cycle since I've heard some good things about that stack. I was going to take 6/day of the mmv2 but I guess I need a lower dosage for the mmv3? Is mmv3 still good to stack with the h-drol like the mmv2 was? I don't know how different mmv3 is from mmv2, thanks!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I was originally planning on doing a mmv2/h-drol cycle since I've heard some good things about that stack. I was going to take 6/day of the mmv2 but I guess I need a lower dosage for the mmv3? Is mmv3 still good to stack with the h-drol like the mmv2 was? I don't know how different mmv3 is from mmv2, thanks!
I think 3 caps of MMV3 with 75mg of H-Drol would be one sweet stack. Then the possibility of going 4 caps MMV3 and 100mg of H-Drol for the last week or 2 would be some serious gain potential.