I-GH-1 ALONE with basic Supps

anthonymassey

Awards
i got a couple of bottles of I-GH-1 that were just given to me. Can i take Just I-GH-1 without a PCT? and will I-GH-1 by itself get me anywhere. my goals are to tone up but this is all i got on hand other than my protein. also can i still take creatine with this? i have just come down from 235lbs to 150 and now i am looking to tighten up my body ( just a little mass wouldn't hurt). i was also given a bottle of Methyl 1-d but from what i have read there are mixed reviews on taking a PCT with that and i have no formadrol and being in IRAQ it takes a decent amount of time to get stuff where i am.
so what i am working with here is for supps. and how i use them

cold fusion EX or N O explode
creatine ethyl ester
All the Whey protein isolate--- as soon as i awaken and also post workout-- should i take the whey when i awken? should i take a different protein or none at all? i eat breakfast within a hour of being awake
some syntha 6---- by the way isn't syntha almost like a semi weight gainer---3 scoops of syntha is basically like taking true mass,, am i wrong on my assumption of syntha 6. i really dont take it because of that reason
Optiumum Nutrition caesin Protein- my night time protein and sometimes mid day-- is casein truly needed before bed time or am i just adding the possibilty of adding weight to myself?
2 bottles of I-GH-1
1 bottle OF Methyl 1-d but no formodrol or any anti est.

yeah i know its alot but any help would be appreciated

I am open for any and all combos here and suggestions

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Run cold fusion pre workout (30min) for a nice kick without the jitters. This stuff is great for endurance!

The Igh1, take 4 pre bed on a empty stomach every night.
The M1D , Save for when you have a PCT product.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run cold fusion pre workout (30min) for a nice kick without the jitters. This stuff is great for endurance!

The Igh1, take 4 pre bed on a empty stomach every night.
The M1D , Save for when you have a PCT product.
yep, make sure not to use any PH before you have pct on hand.