buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Would the LG reps be ok with me running t-911 and dth like this:

week 1-2: t-911
week 4-6: t-911 + dth
weeks 6-8: dth

i will log and post an honest review of both suppliments. I have ran DTH as a standalone before. thoughts on this?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think that is completely up to you as long as you weren't a contest winner etc... Doesn't look like a bad stack, but if I were you I would run the DTH a bit longer.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
run the dth longer in case of shutdown from coming off of t-911?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
run the dth longer in case of shutdown from coming off of t-911?
T911 will not shut you down

the stack looks great though, your libido will be through the roof. Chuck has said "less is more" w/ DTH as theres so much actives/pill so I would just do 3 of each product per day

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah i am running DTH solo right now and on 2 pills a day is very effective for me. 3/4 pills a day i get very angry over nothing and i lose libido. so if i do 2 a day of DTH you still recomend 3 of t-911?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i am running DTH solo right now and on 2 pills a day is very effective for me. 3/4 pills a day i get very angry over nothing and i lose libido. so if i do 2 a day of DTH you still recomend 3 of t-911?
start w/ 2 and add a 3rd if you feel the need, but two should suffice for you in this case

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
ok cool. im 21 years old if that matters.

gonna log this baby!!!!!!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok cool. im 21 years old if that matters.

gonna log this baby!!!!!!!!
cool, should be a good one to follow

21 is a good age to run this stack, not too young

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So when are you logging and are you still logging both?

Also, is there a new formulation for the DTHC? Does it still smell like California chronic? I'd love to use it again if not for the smell...whew!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
So when are you logging and are you still logging both?

Also, is there a new formulation for the DTHC? Does it still smell like California chronic? I'd love to use it again if not for the smell...whew!
i heard there was a formula change a while back but it does still smell kinda like bud. Still strong as ****. Im logging DTH only right now. Im gonna take a month break then long DTH + t-911

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i heard there was a formula change a while back but it does still smell kinda like bud. Still strong as ****. Im logging DTH only right now. Im gonna take a month break then long DTH + t-911
your going to love T-911, look foward to the log