my after cycle stack what do you think

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys i'm looking at a lengthy period of being natural and was thinking of this as a base of my after pct

2 bottles t-911 used product before with good results
2 bottles cold fusion ( currently on 3 tub of vpx shotgun thought a change in order)
2 bottles of NO infuse ( i know cold fusion also is an NO but the thought of sight specific pumps on arms or chest day is very intriguing)

I don't want to have to take a ton of stuff and this seems like it will cover all my basics very well so what do you guys think?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only recommendation I have is to opt for Anadrualic Sate over Cold Fusion as its a valuable addition to any pct as well as a simply awesome preWO boost.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only recommendation I have is to opt for Anadrualic Sate over Cold Fusion as its a valuable addition to any pct as well as a simply awesome preWO boost.
does AS have NO in it I really love the pumped feeling

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
AS users have reported increase pumps, through waxy maize. Cold Fusion is also great. Either you use, you will love! Cold Fusion i found great for endurance and pumps, while AS was great for leaning me out, energy and libido.

:)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
absolutely, beta alanine acts as a vasodilator in addition to a carnosine buffer. Aditionally, creatine and wms have been known to induce massive pumps via increased hydration. Osthole tends to give amazing pumps too.

Lastly, the NO standard of arginine and a new form, ageninine orotate are great precursers for the production of nitric oxide.

Put all these great NO supps together and what do you get?... Anadraulic State

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
absolutely, beta alanine acts as a vasodilator in addition to a carnosine buffer. Aditionally, creatine and wms have been known to induce massive pumps via increased hydration. Osthole tends to give amazing pumps too.

Lastly, the NO standard of arginine and a new form, ageninine orotate are great precursers for the production of nitric oxide.

Put all these great NO supps together and what do you get?... Anadraulic State
sounds great and i'd love to get some but I can get two cans of Cold Fusion and two bottles of NO infuse for 60 bucks i can't beat that deal maybe next time i'll get the AS.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AS over CF-EX any day. You will get more benefit from it during your PCT.