T-911/anadraulic state or psarm/formadrol

ecupirate

Awards
Getting ready to come off in about two weeks, I was wondering what which one of those stacks I should take as my pct. I've read so many good reviews about them, especially the t-911. I was wondering what you guys would suggest. Thanks for your input.

Also, im 22, about 198-200lb, im 6'1. If that is needed.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First question is what are you coming off?

ecupirate

Awards
sorry,im going to be coming off h-drol in about 2 1/2 weeks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either way you'll be set. In my own preference I would do Formadrol Extreme and Anadraulic State, although many prefer T911. the choice is yours between T911 and Form, but IMO I would opt for AnState over pSARM

ecupirate

Awards
okay, thanks for the advice, I know I am def going to try anadraulic state and I will decide on the form/t911 later

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
T-911 for me, but both are worthy products. Anadraulic State is in a class of it's own as it is so you will be set with that and whatever else you decide on.

ecupirate

Awards
you guys know the cheapest play to t911 and anadraulic state. Or do you know when nutra is gonna have them in stock?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys know the cheapest play to t911 and anadraulic state. Or do you know when nutra is gonna have them in stock?
I just got the official ETAs on the products. Unfortunately, it looks like we're going to have to wait until May 2nd for the T-911, and June 2nd for the Anadraulic State. If those dates change (I.e. sooner lol) , I will let you guys know.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
, well sometimes you have to wait for greatness!:)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. In this case GNC chose to extend their exclusivity an extra month, much to my chagrin :(
its so good people want to keep it all to themselves ;)

It'll be worth the wait, but I agree it's sad news as it means less people raving about it on the forums (of course as we all know it can be found at lgsciences.com as well as GNC)

ecupirate

Awards
Im pretty bummed right now, I usually like to just support one online store since nutra is awesome. Well anys, can psarm and formaldrol be taken together or do i take the psarm then Forma?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pretty bummed right now, I usually like to just support one online store since nutra is awesome. Well anys, can psarm and formaldrol be taken together or do i take the psarm then Forma?
they make a great stack, especially during pct

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is quite a while! If we know for a fact it is only one more moth, then I guess it isn't too bad! Two months for AS though! :( It's worth it IMO.

ecupirate

Awards
Well I think I'm going to go buy the form/psarm from nutra since they have a great deal going on right now. Can't beat that two for one price. Thanks nutra

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yea; perhaps people will buy their first round from LG Sciences. Then once they're hooked they can pick it up with their next NP order :thumbsup:
Hope this is the case ;) Like getting them addicted to crack :p

Well I think I'm going to go buy the form/psarm from nutra since they have a great deal going on right now. Can't beat that two for one price. Thanks nutra
That is a solid combo, make sure to take the PSARM wih food and dose low and slowly increase, it is strng stuff!

ecupirate

Awards
Want to give me a quick example on the dosing for both please :). I have read both directions. for the psarm should I go

1 week- 2 a day
2week- 3 a day ect... and continue up to 6?

for the formadrol should I go 3 a day through out the weeks? I love the advice you guys are giving btw and apperciate it a lot

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Want to give me a quick example on the dosing for both please :). I have read both directions. for the psarm should I go

1 week- 2 a day
2week- 3 a day ect... and continue up to 6?

for the formadrol should I go 3 a day through out the weeks? I love the advice you guys are giving btw and apperciate it a lot
Yeah my pleasure man,

The Formadrol Extreme, go 3 per day, the whole time, as you said.
The psarm, I'd go 1 with breakfast, lunch and dinner for week 1. Then if you can handle that, then bump to 4 per week, and continue up, one per week.

This stack should be exciting results wise, guys were seeing a 6lb gain with 4 weeks of PSARM alone.