- 04-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Just i recently got a couple of tubs...
Do you have any idea what is the digestion rate approx of this, since
whey is very quick and things like milk casien are slower...
the protein Gemma is sourced from peas or something....?
although i am still getting used to the taste, i love the aminio acid profile and no sodium or cholesterol.....
- 04-01-2009, 11:27 PM
04-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Yup Pea/Gemma/Sativum is quite rapid.
04-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By LatSpread in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2008, 08:55 AM
- By MHA in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2008, 10:07 AM
- By Iron Lungz in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2008, 01:54 PM
- By pitbull800 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2008, 11:03 PM
- By Force of Green in forum LG SciencesReplies: 10Last Post: 06-21-2008, 12:34 AM