- 04-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Just i recently got a couple of tubs...
Do you have any idea what is the digestion rate approx of this, since
whey is very quick and things like milk casien are slower...
the protein Gemma is sourced from peas or something....?
although i am still getting used to the taste, i love the aminio acid profile and no sodium or cholesterol.....
- 04-01-2009, 10:27 PM
I think legalgear said its fast.
- 04-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Yup Pea/Gemma/Sativum is quite rapid.
04-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By justiceTX in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-06-2011, 04:43 PM
- By zb126 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-22-2010, 11:19 PM
- By p5sky in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2010, 04:49 PM
- By bassgod272 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2009, 06:41 AM
- By MHA in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2008, 09:07 AM