New Protein - Round 2 - 2 pounds for $10 only for AM Members

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, well we have the PB finally done and in quantities that would satisfy people, however I do not wish to sell this product nor any of the new flavors without extensive testing of the flavor systems.

That being said, I am going to start test marketing proteins here at AM. When a member enters a code (to be determined) in the LG web site, they can order the new flavors at $10 for a 2lb tub (limited quantities).

First flavor to try is going to be Peanut Butter. Two tubs will go out to testers and the other 30 will be sold to people at AM for their review and feedback.

I think we have a PB flavor that is REALLY good, but we are waiting on one more flavoring revision (even stronger) from our flavor house before doing the "beta" run.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
In!! Always down to try some of your guys proteins. Always loved lipotropic, definitely would like to get in on some of the PB action!! Yum. PM me if i fail to post when the beta gets going...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hm, very interesting! I am in the market for a protein at the moment, as I usually eat exclusively whole foods. I actually just sent you an e-mail on T9-11, as well.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
I'm down. I'm a huge PB fan. The best flavoring system for PB by far has been Myogenix. Would be nice comparo.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Probably will be a few more weeks, just so you know.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Fine with me, i have other proteins and i'd like to empty a few of my other containers before going on your beta run so i have a bit more accurate feel for responses.
Any chance you guys have a casein in the works??

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not currently, sticking with Genus protein from Pea's! It's where we are going to make our mark!

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Not currently, sticking with Genus protein from Pea's! It's where we are going to make our mark!
I've heard good things about pea protein and hemp as well. The rice protein i've seen other places not so much and it tastes horrible.
Good luck with all the future endeavors guys, If your future products are anything like the past you'll be seeing yearly revenue from me to say the least haha

Fat6

Awards
Ok, well we have the PB finally done and in quantities that would satisfy people, however I do not wish to sell this product nor any of the new flavors without extensive testing of the flavor systems.

That being said, I am going to start test marketing proteins here at AM. When a member enters a code (to be determined) in the LG web site, they can order the new flavors at $10 for a 2lb tub (limited quantities).

First flavor to try is going to be Peanut Butter. Two tubs will go out to testers and the other 30 will be sold to people at AM for their review and feedback.

I think we have a PB flavor that is REALLY good, but we are waiting on one more flavoring revision (even stronger) from our flavor house before doing the "beta" run.
Sign me up! Always like to try new product..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havent tried the pea protein just yet, but would be interested in giving it a go

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great!How did the blueberry and marshmallow testing go?It will really be awesome if u end up offering these flavor choices

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PB is pretty tough to nail without coming out chemically - but using the Pea protein should actually help you out.

I might be down for this.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
looks like a nice dealdo you have a sup fact sheet to post ?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that price is unbeatable.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PB flavoring should go with gemma very well. The chocolate lipotropic protein had undertones of PB as it was, and the Vanilla definitely had a nutty flavor as well.

Just say where and when and I'll be there.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to trying this out; Just got hooked on ATW's Choc PB, so curious to see how this compares.

What stages are the other flavours in; would a 1-serving sample be possible?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theres going to be a line on the web once these codes come out, Reps get em first right? :):laugh:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
great to hear this. As soon as I tried the original chocolate lipotropic protein I immediately thought pb would go really well with it

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, this is actually the spartan version? less than 1g carb, Effectively 0g fat

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I will have to try this out when you guys get the codes up. Nice job LG

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the vanilla version and like it. I'd definitely be down for some PB goodness! :1244:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ive been dying to try some PB protein powder. ATW always seems to be out.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been dying to try some PB protein powder. ATW always seems to be out.
did you try Nutra? i think there in stock:), but LG's should be wicked strong! which is going to be very nice for those PB lovers

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is..cant come close to what LG is doing here:)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you try Nutra? i think there in stock:), but LG's should be wicked strong! which is going to be very nice for those PB lovers
I'm pretty sure he was referring to us since the PB Cup is a NP exclusive :) We're OOS again! I'll tell Darren to double our order, and get some in refill bags to save you some $$.

But it's only tying us over until LG gets the PB protein out , and then we will have a solid supply :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he was referring to us since the PB Cup is a NP exclusive :) We're OOS again! I'll tell Darren to double our order, and get some in refill bags to save you some $$.

But it's only tying us over until LG gets the PB protein out , and then we will have a solid supply :thumbsup:
Thats right Steve I keep forgeting that the PBC is a NP exclusive,my bad. But yes, you guys are going to have to stock up on the LG side of the house:)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am so glad this is happening. The responses and interest so far has been very hopeful. I can't wait to try this stuff!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ill keep on the lookout. Nutra is the only place i plan to shop. Them and Primordial.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to see LG and nutra having such a good working relationship :) Nutra exclusives are always cool IMO....

PB Lipotropic will be killer, the nutty after taste will now me easy to explain ;)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great.... I have been asking about this for awhile now as I'm a big fan of the lipotropic protein.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely looking forward to trying it! how much longer you think?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its al being worked right now, we should see something by the end of next week, with fingers crossed:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome thank you!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep patient guys, the deal will be more than worth it (its been almost a week since that was posted, so it'll be soon guys)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most of our products are followed by a sale after their release. Should be a great deal either way. It'll be even better, because it's PB!!!