T-911.

  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0

    T-911.


    Quote Originally Posted by Random Guy

    i'm having problems finding t-911 on both nutraplanet and bb.com

    i'm looking at maybe adding it to my stack

    ami just looking in the wrong spots?

    (it is by l.g. right?)
    Yeah, but it is only available at GNC for a few more days. Either pick it up there, or wait a few more days. The savings might be worth the wait IMO.

    So everyone is on the same page.

  2. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Yeah, but it is only available at GNC for a few more days. Either pick it up there, or wait a few more days. The savings might be worth the wait IMO.

    So everyone is on the same page.
    Me likey T-911.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Me likey T-911.
    It doesnt help that it taste like candy either! but potent candy
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    It doesnt help that it taste like candy either! but potent candy
    I tested it for you guys a while back. I really like the product. It gave me this fairly enjoyable "buzz" sensation the first week i took it. It's like crack, baby!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  5. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I tested it for you guys a while back. I really like the product. It gave me this fairly enjoyable "buzz" sensation the first week i took it. It's like crack, baby!
    Gotta love the "Buzz" sensation!, it does put you into a totally different mind set..
  6. Registered User
    TexasTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,186
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Me likey T-911.
    That being the case, what do you think would go better with it. Dermacrine or Sustain.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,129
    Answers
    1


    I cant wait for how much T-911 feedback will be flooding the boards now that e-tailers will be selling it in only a few days.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in