Thauncle is spring cleaning LG Style

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
I'm cleaning out my supplement box and looking to get rid of a host of lg products so someone can put them to good use before the year 2020 as i've got a few cycles to run and at this point this stuff will be sitting till next year due to the cycles i want to run.here are the items.

igh 1, 2 bottles 100 and 60 caps
slin 120 caps
liq mast
andy state slightly used
bceaa raspberry flavor

get at me with any questions.thanks.
:dl:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unless you got that stuff for free, toss it up in the supplement trade/sell section. Or offer it to someone else less fortunate! :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
yea

i gotta update my pic though with the new shirt on.just posted the ad in the auction section pretty cool system for posting in there.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm cleaning out my supplement box and looking to get rid of a host of lg products so someone can put them to good use before the year 2020 as i've got a few cycles to run and at this point this stuff will be sitting till next year due to the cycles i want to run.here are the items.

igh 1, 2 bottles 100 and 60 caps
slin 120 caps
liq mast
andy state slightly used
bceaa raspberry flavor

get at me with any questions.thanks.
:dl:
What cycles are you planning on running? because 90% of the sup's you have will go great with any cycle, BC+eaa's, slin, I-gh-1 you can save AS and add that into your pct.. just saying, you have good stuff, not sure why you wanna clear it all out..:)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What cycles are you planning on running? because 90% of the sup's you have will go great with any cycle, BC+eaa's, slin, I-gh-1 you can save AS and add that into your pct.. just saying, you have good stuff, not sure why you wanna clear it all out..:)
I know I wouldn't be! AS is awesome!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha I agree, half that stuff I'd keep to run during or after :)

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Yea had to think it over for awhile I think I'm goin sell it all for 115 throw in a 1000 grams of creatine from prolab and a bag of random supps. I picked up the I force dymeth and the one so those are goin keep me busy for at least 6 months

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
thauncle is a great guy. Gave me a bottle of psarm for free :) it will make a great addition to my PCT...thanks agaiN!

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
thauncle is a great guy. Gave me a bottle of psarm for free :) it will make a great addition to my PCT...thanks agaiN!
cool,np, i forgot to ask ya if ya ever got it.how long did it take to get there?