MMv2 and M1-D common ingredient...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I see the main ingredient in MMv2, 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One is also in M1-D. The amount has to be different since it is the main in MMv2 and listed last in the 3 compounds on M1-D... but how much of it is in M1-D? any why is it in M1-D if it is suppose to be stacked with MMv2???

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol @ no responses, im curious to try out these lg products, but they look so much like dhea, hmmm........... maybe someday.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM Eric, username LegalGear with this question

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol @ no responses, im curious to try out these lg products, but they look so much like dhea, hmmm........... maybe someday.
whatever they may look like they WORK take it from somebody with 15 years of experience with A.S. MMV2 at 5 caps a day worked just as well as 50mg of winstrol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whatever they may look like they WORK take it from somebody with 15 years of experience with A.S. MMV2 at 5 caps a day worked just as well as 50mg of winstrol
damn, awesome feedback!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 caps a day, does it come in 150 cap bottles? at 30-50$ a bottle (depending on where you find it) It better come with a full months cycle. when I see 150-200 caps bottles of masterdrol or mmv2, then i'll pick up a bottle to cycle it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
5 caps a day, does it come in 150 cap bottles? at 30-50$ a bottle (depending on where you find it) It better come with a full months cycle. when I see 150-200 caps bottles of masterdrol or mmv2, then i'll pick up a bottle to cycle it.

Check their website, sometimes they have nice deals...such as half off and buy 2 get 1 free ...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
135 caps in a bottle.. which is the XL version

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I see the main ingredient in MMv2, 3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One is also in M1-D. The amount has to be different since it is the main in MMv2 and listed last in the 3 compounds on M1-D... but how much of it is in M1-D? any why is it in M1-D if it is suppose to be stacked with MMv2???
STOL curious about this one....???

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Still curious about this one....??? Answer?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
think DHT (Stenolone??? synthetic i remember reading somewhere)...lean hard strength gains! consider whats in the reformulated M1-D (some guys may remember when it was not in it), a bonus plus the offset of wetter gains of the DHEA analog which is the main active in M1-D.