MMv2 vs Furazadrol

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference in these compounds? I know structurally they are different, but seem to have very similar effects.

Was going to run a recomp for summer and was going to add one or both to my 6 wk Hdrol cycle.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the difference in these compounds? I know structurally they are different, but seem to have very similar effects.

Was going to run a recomp for summer and was going to add one or both to my 6 wk Hdrol cycle.
If your already using h drol then use either or, not both.

Both MMv2 and furaza are great for cutting, for me the difference maker is that MMv2 gives you insane energy making it not only a strong pro hormone but an amazing preWO boost.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
i really want to run furazadrol along side my mmv2, but its just too damn expensive. My suggestion is to opt for the mmv2, its a great product!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ran both, I have had much better results with MMv2 than Furazadrol..Maybe I just didnt take well to it, but Swole is right, I had much more energy/aggression in the gym.. MMv2 is an awesome product!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
yeah looking around more you see that both are pretty much the same... Just slightly different target hormone and MMv2 much more affordable.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah looking around more you see that both are pretty much the same... Just slightly different target hormone and MMv2 much more affordable.
You will only be pleased with MMv2, seriously one great product:thumbsup:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You will only be pleased with MMv2, seriously one great product:thumbsup:
yeah thought about getting the M1-D with it but going for the recomp so it and Hdrol it is... any problems going up to 6 caps?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem , But I would start off at a lower dosage 3-4 and go from there.

flexwell666

Awards
i'm using mmv2 with h-drol right now and it is a great stack. very nice strength gains.

for my next stack (mid-summer) i'm looking at furaz & bold. eventually i'll get back to mmv2 and run it with M1D (the way god intended :)).

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
i decided to run mmv2, m1d and hdrol for the last 4 weeks of my 8 week mmv2/m1d cycle...the h-drol should make a great additioN!!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i decided to run mmv2, m1d and hdrol for the last 4 weeks of my 8 week mmv2/m1d cycle...the h-drol should make a great additioN!!!!
interesting... what kinda dosage you running or each? maybe throw in some m1d... being ~8-9%bf I dont need much of a recomp... maybe a recomp plus a few lbs would be nice... what kinda gains you seeing before and then after the Hdrol?

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
ive been on m1d/mmv2 for 4 weeks. 6 ED of each. Ive leaned out about 2% bf, my muscles are much harder and im up about 3 lbs.

I will be starting the h-drol within this week. i will be running 6 m-1d ED, 4 MMv2 ED, and 2 H-drol ED for the next 4 weeks. i want to keep the cycle mild, but still have great results.

after these next 4 weeks(or by the end of PCT) im hoping to have gained at least 10lbs and total bf reduction of 5%. That would be about losing 10lbs of fat and gaining 20 lbs of muscle over 8 weeks+PCT. That would put me around 205 at 8-9% bf. I know its not unreasonable either

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ive been on m1d/mmv2 for 4 weeks. 6 ED of each. Ive leaned out about 2% bf, my muscles are much harder and im up about 3 lbs.

I will be starting the h-drol within this week. i will be running 6 m-1d ED, 4 MMv2 ED, and 2 H-drol ED for the next 4 weeks. i want to keep the cycle mild, but still have great results.

after these next 4 weeks(or by the end of PCT) im hoping to have gained at least 10lbs and total bf reduction of 5%. That would be about losing 10lbs of fat and gaining 20 lbs of muscle over 8 weeks+PCT. That would put me around 205 at 8-9% bf. I know its not unreasonable either
That would be an awesome transformation! You taking pictures for this?

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately not...i do not have a camera..however, i could probably look into finding one for this

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
okay so if i want to bulk up mmv2 is not for me? is there a prohormone specifically related to bulking thats good? and not crap like 3ad that doesnt work lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
okay so if i want to bulk up mmv2 is not for me? is there a prohormone specifically related to bulking thats good? and not crap like 3ad that doesnt work lol
mmv2 can be used for a bulk, just depends how you eat on it. I would say use m1d or the NEW mmv3 for a bulk though.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol GOD THERS A MMV3 holy crap man now i gotta check that out lol

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
hey man i couldn't find mmv3 on the website is it out now or is it something for the future?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hey man i couldn't find mmv3 on the website is it out now or is it something for the future?
It's a bit confusing, bassically they seem to have done away with mmv2, and the new mmv3 has simply replaced it. Order the mmv2 XL and you should get the new mmv3. If you order and you dont get the new stuff I will make sure you are sorted out.

:)

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
sweet man thanks. whats a good pct for this product. alot of people said a serm would be good enough like the basic nolvadex and clomid. when should i start doing the pct and how much?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet man thanks. whats a good pct for this product. alot of people said a serm would be good enough like the basic nolvadex and clomid. when should i start doing the pct and how much?
Formadrol Extreme was designed as the perfect pct for our hormones. We will also have an updated pct product in the coming months, but that won't be in the immediate future.

As far as needing a SERM, I always like to have one on hand, but it's completely your choice and Form Ex should bring you back to normal with no probs. Additionally, I've never heard a sole speak of getting gyno on MMv2 or 3.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
nice man thanks so when should i start the pct and how much or does it tell me what to do on the bottle of formadrol extreme?

bobloblaw

Awards
didn't i read somewhere on here that MMV2 and 3AD used the same hormone? ill try and ind where i saw that.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
didn't i read somewhere on here that MMV2 and 3AD used the same hormone? ill try and ind where i saw that.
I'm pretty sure 3AD is unmethylated Phera-Plex (DMT). That's not at all the same thing as MMV2. - You could also go by reviews. I hear very few good things about 3AD, and lots of good stuff about MMV2.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure it converts to the same hormone stanolone. Androsterone converts to stanolone in two steps via the 3aHSD, 3bHSD, and 17bHSD enzymes. stanolone=DHT

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
would mmv2 cause hairloss or thinning of the hair?? Im concerned about this as it does run in my family. HOwever, as of now, although im 25, i still have a full head of hair, no hairloss yet BUT the gene does run from mother's father and my dad and uncles and pretty much everyone.
(maybe im adopted haha) nahh but being serious, since it can convert to dht what can be expected in terms of hairloss??

I dont think furazadrol does convert to dht, am i right??

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hair loss with this product is rare, and is far from being reported..there is always those few cases that thinning may occur with some minor hairloss though.. With that, we have only gotten positive feedback with this product, I will ask CriagMatthew and IrishCannon to see if they have gotten anything beside what I have.")

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Hair loss with this product is rare, and is far from being reported..there is always those few cases that thinning may occur with some minor hairloss though.. With that, we have only gotten positive feedback with this product, I will ask CriagMatthew and IrishCannon to see if they have gotten anything beside what I have.")
awesome man, i too havent heard any noise on this, but is just knowing that the compound is capable to convert to dht i just had to ask that question.

ANyhow, heres another one, if trying to recomp and keeping leaning out as a priority, would it be counterproductive to add the m-1d?? IM affraid since is a dhea based it might cause water retention or bloat. Maybe im wrong, but i would like to know.

Also, would you still dose 300mg if going solo on the mmv2?? or would you double the dose if doing it solo??

By the way, how many weeks can you safely run mmv2 if going solo to be able to almost guarantee recovery using your lg formadrol xtreme pct???
Would 6 wks still be covered by formadrol only?? or would you be requiring a serm??

Thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome man, i too havent heard any noise on this, but is just knowing that the compound is capable to convert to dht i just had to ask that question.

ANyhow, heres another one, if trying to recomp and keeping leaning out as a priority, would it be counterproductive to add the m-1d?? IM affraid since is a dhea based it might cause water retention or bloat. Maybe im wrong, but i would like to know.

Also, would you still dose 300mg if going solo on the mmv2?? or would you double the dose if doing it solo??

By the way, how many weeks can you safely run mmv2 if going solo to be able to almost guarantee recovery using your lg formadrol xtreme pct???
Would 6 wks still be covered by formadrol only?? or would you be requiring a serm??

Thanks
Well, seriously what I would do, based on what you said.. I would just run the MMv2, but I would add Anadraulic state in a heart beat! so many reports on AS helping folks lean out..With these sup's should really give you what your lookign for;) Now Im sure your diet is keyed in, so im not even going there. I would start out low and see how you feel, not sure if you ran this before before, but some people dont feel the need to go to the full dose. Ive ran it up to 6 caps, which is Equal to the old trifecta stack using Liquid Masterdrol, 3 caps of the MMv2=8ml of the liq, and you can dose the liq up to 16ml.. Formadrol was made for these supplements and you should be fine with that. Now with taking any hormonals you should always have means to get your hands on a serm if things turn for the worse.

If i missed anything let me know..