MMv2 vs Furazadrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. would mmv2 cause hairloss or thinning of the hair?? Im concerned about this as it does run in my family. HOwever, as of now, although im 25, i still have a full head of hair, no hairloss yet BUT the gene does run from mother's father and my dad and uncles and pretty much everyone.
    (maybe im adopted haha) nahh but being serious, since it can convert to dht what can be expected in terms of hairloss??

I dont think furazadrol does convert to dht, am i right??

2. Hair loss with this product is rare, and is far from being reported..there is always those few cases that thinning may occur with some minor hairloss though.. With that, we have only gotten positive feedback with this product, I will ask CriagMatthew and IrishCannon to see if they have gotten anything beside what I have.")
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Hair loss with this product is rare, and is far from being reported..there is always those few cases that thinning may occur with some minor hairloss though.. With that, we have only gotten positive feedback with this product, I will ask CriagMatthew and IrishCannon to see if they have gotten anything beside what I have.")
    awesome man, i too havent heard any noise on this, but is just knowing that the compound is capable to convert to dht i just had to ask that question.

ANyhow, heres another one, if trying to recomp and keeping leaning out as a priority, would it be counterproductive to add the m-1d?? IM affraid since is a dhea based it might cause water retention or bloat. Maybe im wrong, but i would like to know.

Also, would you still dose 300mg if going solo on the mmv2?? or would you double the dose if doing it solo??

By the way, how many weeks can you safely run mmv2 if going solo to be able to almost guarantee recovery using your lg formadrol xtreme pct???
    Would 6 wks still be covered by formadrol only?? or would you be requiring a serm??

Thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    awesome man, i too havent heard any noise on this, but is just knowing that the compound is capable to convert to dht i just had to ask that question.

ANyhow, heres another one, if trying to recomp and keeping leaning out as a priority, would it be counterproductive to add the m-1d?? IM affraid since is a dhea based it might cause water retention or bloat. Maybe im wrong, but i would like to know.

Also, would you still dose 300mg if going solo on the mmv2?? or would you double the dose if doing it solo??

By the way, how many weeks can you safely run mmv2 if going solo to be able to almost guarantee recovery using your lg formadrol xtreme pct???
    Would 6 wks still be covered by formadrol only?? or would you be requiring a serm??

Thanks
    Well, seriously what I would do, based on what you said.. I would just run the MMv2, but I would add Anadraulic state in a heart beat! so many reports on AS helping folks lean out..With these sup's should really give you what your lookign for Now Im sure your diet is keyed in, so im not even going there. I would start out low and see how you feel, not sure if you ran this before before, but some people dont feel the need to go to the full dose. Ive ran it up to 6 caps, which is Equal to the old trifecta stack using Liquid Masterdrol, 3 caps of the MMv2=8ml of the liq, and you can dose the liq up to 16ml.. Formadrol was made for these supplements and you should be fine with that. Now with taking any hormonals you should always have means to get your hands on a serm if things turn for the worse.

If i missed anything let me know..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:15 AM
  2. Summer Recomp: Hrdol + MMv2 + Furazadrol
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 08:57 PM
  3. MMV2 and Furazadrol
    By DieselPump in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 47