planning T-Roid cycle. Use I-GH-1 to keep prolactin at bay???

abuleh

Awards
Hey guys,

I am 35 yrs, 210lbs, 6'1 and I already do have some experience with ps/ph and even AAS. (epi, halo,3-AD, dbol, stano, omnadren etc.)

I am thinking about running T-Roid as summer preperation cycle. I read so much about all the tren xtrems, T-Roids and their possible sides. I also know that it is recommended to have vitex, p-5-p, L-dopa as supporting supps to prevent prolactin sides.

My question is:

Would I-GH-1 (from LG Sience) be alright to keep prolactin issues at bay? I still got two bottles sitting here and the label says it contains Murcuna Puriens (standardized for 99% L-Dopa).

I need to know if as for L-dopa, I could just use I-GH-1 and what would be the dosage of it since I don't exactly know how much L-dopa is in each cap.

I asked a simular question a while ago and I think the answer was yes. Just want to double check and ask about dosage.

Can somebody jump in here and shed some light? LG Rep?

Thanks in advance

~abuleh

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

I think the recomended dosage (4caps) at night should see you through fine. This stuff is quite potent.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes, dopamine has been known to keep prolactin at bay. IGH1 is a good choice for safely raising dopamine.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i like I-gh-1

I-gh-1
pfull
somnidren gh
lean dreams
bulletproof
knockout
sleep now
GH stak
hemotropin

this is my late night arsenal of night time sleep aid GH supps.

damn im a junkie...

The belief is the GH release, dopamine, blunts prolactin......... Ahh who knows.

What i do know is that I have done more than a few trenX cycles and I used the above supps, with daily doses of B6 without a prolactin and /or gyno incident.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I-gh-1
pfull
somnidren gh
lean dreams
bulletproof
knockout
sleep now
GH stak
hemotropin

this is my late night arsenal of night time sleep aid GH supps.

damn im a junkie...

The belief is the GH release, dopamine, blunts prolactin......... Ahh who knows.

What i do know is that I have done more than a few trenX cycles and I used the above supps, with daily doses of B6 without a prolactin and /or gyno incident.
Do you use all of those at the same time?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Do you use all of those at the same time?
nah...I pick 1 at a time.

Most of them need to be used EOD or E3D.

The I-GH-1 or PFull i take up to 5 times a week........

I might run SGH for a week, then run BP for week, then run Lean Dreams.....depends on my mood.

Alot of the ingredients are really similiar, I usually just follow label instructions.

I have too many supplements and too little time........ lol