ok here's mine.

mixability: 9/10
mix well, no clumping issue.

taste: 10/10
taste like green bean soup+ chocolate

texture: 7/10
feels like drinking watery mashed pea or potato

cost: 10/10
I bought for US$25 during the promotion.

amino acid profile:10/10
amazing. comparable with whey isolate

seriously, this product is awesomE! Too bad it does'nt sell in Singapore. its different from whey as in it has a whole new kind of texture and taste but you will get used to it after a few consumption. its like the first time taking whey and it has got a kind of cow smell, and later u get used to it.

Who will like it?
green bean soup fanns will like this product.

who dont like it?
those who find it weird tasting and doesnt like green bean soup.

suggestion: it would be good if they come in resealable bags to reduce cost.
my US$0.02 after gst.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review man! Always appreciatew feedback :)

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just opened up the jug myself, I have the vanilla flavor. Smells great and yes has a undertaste of peas. Drinks easy and you have to love the AA profile. This will definatley be my staple protein for the distant future.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just opened up the jug myself, I have the vanilla flavor. Smells great and yes has a undertaste of peas. Drinks easy and you have to love the AA profile. This will definatley be my staple protein for the distant future.
Awesome man!! Keep the reviews coming in :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
more pleased customers, as Ive been saying if you already are a huge fan the upcoming batch will take it to a whole new level.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
more pleased customers, as Ive been saying if you already are a huge fan the upcoming batch will take it to a whole new level.
really looking forward to the PB...huge fan it, and What Eric was saying he wants the strongest PB flavor, so this should blow people away

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my flavor guy isn't sending me anything other than useless flavors... I got choc cake, coconut and a few others, but I NEED PEANUT BUTTER!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, my flavor guy isn't sending me anything other than useless flavors... I got choc cake, coconut and a few others, but I NEED PEANUT BUTTER!
No PB yet? man!, choc cake sounds nice, how is the coconut. new flavor there:)

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The nutrition profile for this stuff is incredible, and a great deal for the price. Personally I thought the chocolate tasted awful, kinda like dirt. I'm not a pansy when it comes to putting something down for the sake of a better body, but I had to have an Xtend chaser for this stuff. I would def buy again if the flavoring gets a little better. Will you guys do any samples for the new flavors so I don't end up with 5lbs of protein that makes me queasy just looking at it?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The nutrition profile for this stuff is incredible, and a great deal for the price. Personally I thought the chocolate tasted awful, kinda like dirt. I'm not a pansy when it comes to putting something down for the sake of a better body, but I had to have an Xtend chaser for this stuff. I would def buy again if the flavoring gets a little better. Will you guys do any samples for the new flavors so I don't end up with 5lbs of protein that makes me queasy just looking at it?
dont worry the new flavors will be a huge improvement taste wise and still have the stellar profile.