T-911 or Formadrol PCT?

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
As most of you know I am currently logging MMV2, and loving it.

I had planned on doing Formadrol for PCT, but I am also considering T-911 for PCT.

I trust LG enough to believe that Formadrol will be enough for my PCT, so I am thinking about perhaps doing this, and then picking up with T-911 immediately after PCT, what do you guys think?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As most of you know I am currently logging MMV2, and loving it.

I had planned on doing Formadrol for PCT, but I am also considering T-911 for PCT.

I trust LG enough to believe that Formadrol will be enough for my PCT, so I am thinking about perhaps doing this, and then picking up with T-911 immediately after PCT, what do you guys think?

Formadrol is plenty bro..:) I would personally wait a couple weeks to run the T-911, give your body some time after any PH cycle to return to normal :) then have at it.:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol is plenty bro..:) I would personally wait a couple weeks to run the T-911, give your body some time after any PH cycle to return to normal :) then have at it.:thumbsup:
agreed, wait 4-6 weeks, then crank that T911 :)

S

such a loser yo

Awards
I'm a bit confused. I see some posts recommending T-911 for PCT, and others that indicate it may be slightly suppressive. Could you clarify?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a bit confused. I see some posts recommending T-911 for PCT, and others that indicate it may be slightly suppressive. Could you clarify?
first off, its not suppressive. the way i look at it, if you like yohimbine opt for T911, if not, opt for Formadrol Extreme.

S

such a loser yo

Awards
first off, its not suppressive. the way i look at it, if you like yohimbine opt for T911, if not, opt for Formadrol Extreme.
Thanks for clarifying. What would you prefer for PCT if you hypothetically had tamoxifen and T911 on hand? Tamox weeks 1-3 & T911 weeks 3-6 or to run both concurrently?

S

such a loser yo

Awards
What's it the PCT for? And have you used Tamoxifen before, did it knockout your libido?
For 1-T. It's been a while, but I don't recall that libido was hit too badly.