STACKING Methyl 1D and AX 3AD?

1. STACKING Methyl 1D and AX 3AD?

I have a full bottle of Methyl 1D and about 8 days (34 pills) of Anabolic Xs 3AD. Is this going to be ok to stack. For a PCT I am going to run the Iforce Reversitol or whatever that OCT PCT is. Also considering maybe even using Formordrol or AX Anabolic Xs Advance PCT. Any opinoin or advice. I could actually just take two pills a day of the 3AD and have about 16days worth

2. Great stack...

3. Great Stack...? As in they won't synergize. Cancel out one another? I don't mind trying it. I just don't want it to be pointless...I'd rather save the 3ad...but I love Methyl 1D.
    •   

4. canceling each other out? I suggest you do more research as that certainly isn't the case.

While I personally didnt enjoy 3ad, two anabolics taken simultaneously tend to always work in synergy and with Eric telling you the two stack well, I see no reason not to give it a go.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

5. Quote Originally Posted by evans0418 View Post
    Great Stack...? As in they won't synergize. Cancel out one another? I don't mind trying it. I just don't want it to be pointless...I'd rather save the 3ad...but I love Methyl 1D.
    I think you took seriousness as sarcasm haha. The two should go great together!

6. I think so too, but I really think you would need another bottle to make it beneficial. Why not get one bottle and run it for 6 weeks?
  7. Thumbs up

i would buy another bottle of 3ad but the damn price...The reason I have some left is because of a tad injury I had I didn't want to elevate my shoulder anymore so I started PCT and did leg work outs, back, bi's and tri's for about 3 weeks. My should is back to normal and I thought I would just run the rest of what I have left. Dosing wise though...How would I dose the two together?

I'm a gym rat for sure. I just can't find anything on the net relating to stacking these to supps! I have researched over and over!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I think you took seriousness as sarcasm haha. The two should go great together!
    LOL!!! I certainly did...

9. Quote Originally Posted by evans0418 View Post
    LOL!!! I certainly did...
    LegalGear is mostly a serious man
  10. Stacking 3Ad and Methyl 1d

To somebody then,

Again I have did more research and can't find anything on the net about stacking 3ad and methyl 1d...

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I should stack them...

here are my thoughts

3 methyl 1d at 7 am
    2 3ad at 10 am w/15 grams of fat
    3 methyl 1d at 1 pm
    2 3ad at 3 pm w/15 grams of fat.

Does that make sense or should I do something differnet???

11. Quote Originally Posted by evans0418 View Post
    To somebody then,

Again I have did more research and can't find anything on the net about stacking 3ad and methyl 1d...

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I should stack them...

here are my thoughts

3 methyl 1d at 7 am
    2 3ad at 10 am w/15 grams of fat
    3 methyl 1d at 1 pm
    2 3ad at 3 pm w/15 grams of fat.

Does that make sense or should I do something differnet???
    that looks like a good proposed dosing scheme.

12. ive been doing some research on this as well. Im about 2 weeks into MMv2 and m1d. Im going to run for 8 weeks. At the 4th week i was thinking of throwing in some 3ad.

on a side note, your dosing looks good expect I would spread your m1d doses apart. I would suggest taking the second dose later maybe at 7pm, ie 12 hours from your first dose. and you could spread your second 3ad dose furthur apart too.

m1d:7am
    3ad: 10am
    m1d: 7pm
    3ad: around 7pm or whenever ur last meal is.

keep us updated on your results because I may be going down this road in 2 weeks.

13. Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    ive been doing some research on this as well. Im about 2 weeks into MMv2 and m1d. Im going to run for 8 weeks. At the 4th week i was thinking of throwing in some 3ad.

on a side note, your dosing looks good expect I would spread your m1d doses apart. I would suggest taking the second dose later maybe at 7pm, ie 12 hours from your first dose. and you could spread your second 3ad dose furthur apart too.

m1d:7am
    3ad: 10am
    m1d: 7pm
    3ad: around 7pm or whenever ur last meal is.

keep us updated on your results because I may be going down this road in 2 weeks.
    the more frequent dosing is preferred, but not necessary, when I used M1d I dosed twice daily and saw tremendous results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. methyl 1-d stacking question
    By redbull3411 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 08:07 AM
  2. Any danger in stacking several non methyl's?
    By Juicaholic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 01:28 AM
  3. Stacking Methyl-1,4ADDiol
    By chris1381 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 05:20 PM
  4. Stacking methyl-1t
    By frofan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-01-2004, 12:51 PM