STACKING Methyl 1D and AX 3AD?

evans0418

evans0418

Awards
I have a full bottle of Methyl 1D and about 8 days (34 pills) of Anabolic X’s 3AD. Is this going to be ok to stack. For a PCT I am going to run the Iforce Reversitol or whatever that OCT PCT is. Also considering maybe even using Formordrol or AX Anabolic X’s Advance PCT. Any opinoin or advice. I could actually just take two pills a day of the 3AD and have about 16days worth…
:crackhead:

evans0418

evans0418

Awards
Great Stack...? As in they won't synergize. Cancel out one another? I don't mind trying it. I just don't want it to be pointless...I'd rather save the 3ad...but I love Methyl 1D.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
canceling each other out? I suggest you do more research as that certainly isn't the case.

While I personally didnt enjoy 3ad, two anabolics taken simultaneously tend to always work in synergy and with Eric telling you the two stack well, I see no reason not to give it a go.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great Stack...? As in they won't synergize. Cancel out one another? I don't mind trying it. I just don't want it to be pointless...I'd rather save the 3ad...but I love Methyl 1D.
I think you took seriousness as sarcasm haha. The two should go great together!

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I think so too, but I really think you would need another bottle to make it beneficial. Why not get one bottle and run it for 6 weeks?

evans0418

evans0418

Awards
i would buy another bottle of 3ad but the damn price...The reason I have some left is because of a tad injury I had I didn't want to elevate my shoulder anymore so I started PCT and did leg work outs, back, bi's and tri's for about 3 weeks. My should is back to normal and I thought I would just run the rest of what I have left. Dosing wise though...How would I dose the two together?

I'm a gym rat for sure. I just can't find anything on the net relating to stacking these to supps! I have researched over and over!

evans0418

evans0418

Awards
Stacking 3Ad and Methyl 1d

:scared:To somebody then,

Again I have did more research and can't find anything on the net about stacking 3ad and methyl 1d...

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I should stack them...

here are my thoughts

3 methyl 1d at 7 am
2 3ad at 10 am w/15 grams of fat
3 methyl 1d at 1 pm
2 3ad at 3 pm w/15 grams of fat.

Does that make sense or should I do something differnet???
:far2t:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:scared:To somebody then,

Again I have did more research and can't find anything on the net about stacking 3ad and methyl 1d...

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I should stack them...

here are my thoughts

3 methyl 1d at 7 am
2 3ad at 10 am w/15 grams of fat
3 methyl 1d at 1 pm
2 3ad at 3 pm w/15 grams of fat.

Does that make sense or should I do something differnet???
:far2t:
that looks like a good proposed dosing scheme.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
ive been doing some research on this as well. Im about 2 weeks into MMv2 and m1d. Im going to run for 8 weeks. At the 4th week i was thinking of throwing in some 3ad.

on a side note, your dosing looks good expect I would spread your m1d doses apart. I would suggest taking the second dose later maybe at 7pm, ie 12 hours from your first dose. and you could spread your second 3ad dose furthur apart too.

m1d:7am
3ad: 10am
m1d: 7pm
3ad: around 7pm or whenever ur last meal is.

keep us updated on your results because I may be going down this road in 2 weeks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been doing some research on this as well. Im about 2 weeks into MMv2 and m1d. Im going to run for 8 weeks. At the 4th week i was thinking of throwing in some 3ad.

on a side note, your dosing looks good expect I would spread your m1d doses apart. I would suggest taking the second dose later maybe at 7pm, ie 12 hours from your first dose. and you could spread your second 3ad dose furthur apart too.

m1d:7am
3ad: 10am
m1d: 7pm
3ad: around 7pm or whenever ur last meal is.

keep us updated on your results because I may be going down this road in 2 weeks.
the more frequent dosing is preferred, but not necessary, when I used M1d I dosed twice daily and saw tremendous results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
simplestacked Anabolics 9
SteamRollerX Anabolics 1
R1187 Anabolics 0
Supplements 6