Methyl masterdrol XL help plz

Rippley05

Awards
I'm going to start a cycle of just the Methyl Masterdrol XL, I was wondering because its pretty much lean muscle, it wont make me lose weight will it? Im going to be upping my protein intake with this as much as possible and i want to gain lean weight, just dont want to lose any ~ ...anyway thanks for any info you guys can give

. also as a pct should i grab the formadrol ot the t911? i hear either is fine but i wanna get the best one

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to start a cycle of just the Methyl Masterdrol XL, I was wondering because its pretty much lean muscle, it wont make me lose weight will it? Im going to be upping my protein intake with this as much as possible and i want to gain lean weight, just dont want to lose any ~ ...anyway thanks for any info you guys can give

. also as a pct should i grab the formadrol ot the t911? i hear either is fine but i wanna get the best one
Methyl Masterdrol is hands down a great product for its leaning capabilities and strength gains, with this being said, with proper diet you can easily gain LBM while using this.

As your PCT goes,

Both Formadrol and T-911 are outstanding, and yes both can be used. I would run the formadrol for your post cycle therapy, and then after your cycle and down the road use the T-911 as a stand alone, run it solo. You will be very pleased..

Rippley05

Awards
awesome, thanks man really appreciate the advice

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Definitely can still gain lean muscle of mmv2, it will also certainly burn fat and the strength increases are a welcome bonus.

:)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The two stacked together is a powerful combo. You get the best of both worlds!

rickjamez197

Awards
m1d stack

im about to start a m1d and masterdrol xL stack...what results do you think i can expect...

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
are the xl versions not just test boosters? i thought they sold those at gnc because they cant sell ph's

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are the xl versions not just test boosters? i thought they sold those at gnc because they cant sell ph's

no no no..the Xl is just the 135ct bottles, same PH!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
no no no..the Xl is just the 135ct bottles, same PH!
Exactly, the XL is just bigger size bottles, which is great if you are looking at running this for 4 weeks at higher dosages ;)

rickjamez197

Awards
what is the recommended dosage for the MMV3 super melt tabs? and what are the best times to take them?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I take MMV3 as follows:

2 Pre-WO, 1, and 1.

Total of 4 throughout the day. If my gym time happens to fall in the middle of the day I'll take 1 MMV3 after waking, 2 pre workout, and 1 before bed.

Thats just how I do it to keep it circulating. You could do 2 pre workout and 2 later if you wanted. Mostly preference. Hope this helps.

LardLad

Awards
anyone run a cycle with mmv3 yet? Made it an add-on to superdrol cycle. Maybe on about 3 weeks at 2 tabs daily. Hard to tell strength wise as I tore my right quad a couple of weeks ago. Never realized how much legs get into different movements. Not seeing anything drastic, may be slightly harder but really can't tell,
thanks,
LL

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I also thought GNC stopped selling pro hormones.