WELCOME 2 [New] LG Science Reps!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The Story:

Lg Sciences required 2 more reps, to provide help and knowlege on the boards both here and else where. With Lg rapidly expanding its line of products, active reps were needed.

The Men for the Job:

It is my pleasure to welcome two new reps to the Lg Science team. I feel these two reps will not only provide excellent service to LG but also to AM, and also to you guys, the readers.

These two individuals have been contributing members for a while now, and are certainly held in high regard, for their honesty, knowledge and willingness to help others. They also ran some top top logs.

So without further adieu, please welcome Irish Cannon and Liftergym33 to the team.

Current Lg Science Team:

The Boss man:
LegalGear

The Scientist:
sethroberts

The Reps:
1)3clipseGT (Head Rep)
2)CraigMatthew
3)Aggravated
4)SwoleONE
5)Liftergym33
6)Irish Cannon

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys! Glad to have you on board!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Story:

Lg Sciences required 2 more reps, to provide help and knowlege on the boards both here and else where. With Lg rapidly expanding its line of products, active reps were needed.

The Men for the Job:

It is my pleasure to welcome two new reps to the Lg Science team. I feel these two reps will not only provide excellent service to LG but also to AM, and also to you guys, the readers.

These two individuals have been contributing members for a while now, and are certainly held in high regard, for their honesty, knowledge and willingness to help others. They also ran some top top logs.

So without further adieu, please welcome Irish Cannon and Liftergym33 to the team.
Welcome guys! Glad to have you on board!

Thanks so much guys! Im speechless! which is very rare..:), I'll be spending much more time here on top of what I do already:) Like I said in the other section, this is a great team and company to rep for and to be apart of! Huge respect to Irish! which is a highly valuable member to this team.

~LG33~

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations. IC is one of the most active and dedicated peeps on the board. Good choices.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
congrats LegalGear, you got a couple of great additions.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn fine selections indeed. Congratulations to you both. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations indeed for the two of you... LG has a good selection of reps!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the team gentlemen!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agree with what everyone has said, 2 great team members have joined us :) Really pleased to have them with us rather than repping for someone else... haha

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Irish: Been a long time coming, definitely a well deserved position. :thumbsup:

Lifter: You've been dedicated to LG Sci from the moment you joined, it's where you belong man!

<---The gorilla smiles for ya guys! :D

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Lifter: You've been dedicated to LG Sci from the moment you joined, it's where you belong man!

We like Gorilla smiles!!!

gymrat8807

Awards
Congratulations guys!!! Cant wait to hear feedback from new reps and new advice from the great company of LG

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Congrats gents!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
congrats guys! im sure you'll be a great addition to the team

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations. IC is one of the most active and dedicated peeps on the board. Good choices.
Thanks, SB! Appreciate that!

Always better to have one smiling at you as opposed to ripping your face off. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeeaaaaa buddy!!!! Got some good peeps to hold down the fort while im gone for a bit!!

Congrats Liftergym and IC, me and Craig talked about this and both had you 2 in mind!! Glad we could bring you guys aboard!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeeaaaaa buddy!!!! Got some good peeps to hold down the fort while im gone for a bit!!

Congrats Liftergym and IC, me and Craig talked about this and both had you 2 in mind!! Glad we could bring you guys aboard!!
Thanks Bro , means allot man! Its great being aboard:) Did I read somewhere you where joining the military?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Bro , means allot man! Its great being aboard:) Did I read somewhere you where joining the military?
You sir read right. Im joining The Marine Corps, i ship off in 2 weeks so ill be away for 3 months for that, back for 10 days, the gone again for another 4 weeks for Marine Combat Training. Then ill be at school for about almost a year, once im at school though i will be able to use my laptop n so forth and will be able to start resuming repping again.

Also LifterGym and Irish Cannon, if you guys would like you can PM me your email addys or your phone numbers so in case you need any help or just would like to chat feel free.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sir read right. Im joining The Marine Corps, i ship off in 2 weeks so ill be away for 3 months for that, back for 10 days, the gone again for another 4 weeks for Marine Combat Training. Then ill be at school for about almost a year, once im at school though i will be able to use my laptop n so forth and will be able to start resuming repping again.

Also LifterGym and Irish Cannon, if you guys would like you can PM me your email addys or your phone numbers so in case you need any help or just would like to chat feel free.
J, good luck with everything, buddy. I think it's great that you've chosen to serve and protect this country. You're a great guy, and without a doubt will make a fantastic soldier.

Keep in touch, buddy. :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
J, good luck with everything, buddy. I think it's great that you've chosen to serve and protect this country. You're a great guy, and without a doubt will make a fantastic soldier.

Theres no better feeling then raising your right hand and taking the Oath. Best of luck to you!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Totally agree :)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Theres no better feeling then raising your right hand and taking the Oath. Best of luck to you!
Gotta Agree good luck 3clipseGT have fun in the Corp HOORAH!!! See ya back on here soon....

Good Selection on the reps too LG Sciences you picked some solid characters...:bandit:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the well wishes guys it means a lot!

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the well wishes guys it means a lot!

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2
Good luck man! Give em' hell and we will see you back soon!