WELCOME 2 [New] LG Science Reps!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post

Always better to have one smiling at you as opposed to ripping your face off.
    Very true!

2. Yeeaaaaa buddy!!!! Got some good peeps to hold down the fort while im gone for a bit!!

Congrats Liftergym and IC, me and Craig talked about this and both had you 2 in mind!! Glad we could bring you guys aboard!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yeeaaaaa buddy!!!! Got some good peeps to hold down the fort while im gone for a bit!!

Congrats Liftergym and IC, me and Craig talked about this and both had you 2 in mind!! Glad we could bring you guys aboard!!
    Thanks Bro , means allot man! Its great being aboard Did I read somewhere you where joining the military?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Thanks Bro , means allot man! Its great being aboard Did I read somewhere you where joining the military?
    You sir read right. Im joining The Marine Corps, i ship off in 2 weeks so ill be away for 3 months for that, back for 10 days, the gone again for another 4 weeks for Marine Combat Training. Then ill be at school for about almost a year, once im at school though i will be able to use my laptop n so forth and will be able to start resuming repping again.

Also LifterGym and Irish Cannon, if you guys would like you can PM me your email addys or your phone numbers so in case you need any help or just would like to chat feel free.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You sir read right. Im joining The Marine Corps, i ship off in 2 weeks so ill be away for 3 months for that, back for 10 days, the gone again for another 4 weeks for Marine Combat Training. Then ill be at school for about almost a year, once im at school though i will be able to use my laptop n so forth and will be able to start resuming repping again.

Also LifterGym and Irish Cannon, if you guys would like you can PM me your email addys or your phone numbers so in case you need any help or just would like to chat feel free.
    J, good luck with everything, buddy. I think it's great that you've chosen to serve and protect this country. You're a great guy, and without a doubt will make a fantastic soldier.

Keep in touch, buddy.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    J, good luck with everything, buddy. I think it's great that you've chosen to serve and protect this country. You're a great guy, and without a doubt will make a fantastic soldier.

Keep in touch, buddy.

Theres no better feeling then raising your right hand and taking the Oath. Best of luck to you!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Keep in touch, buddy.
    Totally agree

8. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Theres no better feeling then raising your right hand and taking the Oath. Best of luck to you!
    Gotta Agree good luck 3clipseGT have fun in the Corp HOORAH!!! See ya back on here soon....

Good Selection on the reps too LG Sciences you picked some solid characters...

9. Thanks for the well wishes guys it means a lot!

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Thanks for the well wishes guys it means a lot!

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2
    Good luck man! Give em' hell and we will see you back soon!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW LG Sciences Product Advisor
    By GMG760 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 05:45 PM
  2. New LG Sciences Natadrol @ NutraPlanet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 08:53 PM
  3. WELCOME 2 [New] LG Science Reps!!
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 04:13 PM
  4. Coming Soon! BC/EAA - New LG Sciences Product -
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 03:34 PM
  5. New LG Sciences Energy Drink - Beta Testers Needed