RBC...............5.70 .................3.99 - 5.6

HGB ................. 15.9 .................11.8 - 16.3

HCT ................. 47.2 ..................34.3 - 48.10

NE (ANC)........2.00...................1.9 - 6.8
NE%...............6.2....................47.6 - 70.2

LE (total) ..........2.9 .....................1.0 - 3.4
LE%..............52.3....................20.6 - 41.7

Basophils .........0.0....................01 - .10

There were other numbers, but I didn't have time to scan the results, freaking printer is acting up...but only the one's in bold are the major concerns for me.
I know that there are certain "anabolics" or mimickers that can raise your red blood cells and there are various leukemia's, among many other factors, that can affect your NE and LY levels, but wondering if I am over concerning myself.

Craig, perhaps a few of the LG minds can take a look at this and come up with some explanations; if it's just the MMV2 and AcX then I am ok with that, but if not then I may shoot these to my hematologist.

tinyrob

Awards
would have been much more informative to see some numbers before the MMv2 and AcX, no? otherwise, how can anyone draw any conclusions to changes that have occurred due to adding certain substances?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
would have been much more informative to see some numbers before the MMv2 and AcX, no? otherwise, how can anyone draw any conclusions to changes that have occurred due to adding certain substances?
My last blood draw was 4 months ago so it wouldn't have meant much anyway.
To add, my numbers fell well within the acceptable range of what I posted above ... so, it really only depends on what I've taken lately bevause I haven't ran anything since prime/dthc back in the fall ...
Since there has been a large amount of people who have used MMV2, I was assuming others may have experienced the same...or similar...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah will be tough to draw any conclusions without baseline data. These results may have bee the same, weeks before supplementation. In saying that I will do some research and see what I come up with :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah will be tough to draw any conclusions without baseline data. These results may have bee the same, weeks before supplementation. In saying that I will do some research and see what I come up with :)
Yeah, but the only other bwork I had was 4 months ago and all numbers were well within range, meaning, they were all "normal" and within those ranges which I posted above.

We know that certain anabolics increase rbc count, but so does being dehydrated as i could have been from 14 hours of fasting before blood draw. I didn't drink any liquids or eat food for 14 hours the night before the draw.

I don't think there is a major concern for the RBC as it is for my lymphocytes and neutrophils level. Odd looks so far as a test product has been known to increase rbc, but also, it has been known to decrease lymphocyte levels. However, my lympho levels are up ... while at the same time, certain cancers can lower neutrophils....

tinyrob

Awards
still, point being, if you want to draw any meaningful conclusions as to what a certain supplement did to your blood profile, you need to do it right. that would mean getting a blood reading like the day before you start the supplement, then this 2 weeks in could actually mean something. otherwise, no one has any idea what the hell you were doing between your blood profile 4 months ago and now. you could have been downing double whoppers all day. sorry, but this really means nothing.

as far as going into the blood draw dehydrated, which you stated you knew could cause certain things, why would you do that? i have heard 12 hours no food, certainly, but ive never heard more than 6 hours no water, thats ridiculous- if you want to get true readings.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
still, point being, if you want to draw any meaningful conclusions as to what a certain supplement did to your blood profile, you need to do it right. that would mean getting a blood reading like the day before you start the supplement, then this 2 weeks in could actually mean something. otherwise, no one has any idea what the hell you were doing between your blood profile 4 months ago and now. you could have been downing double whoppers all day. sorry, but this really means nothing.

as far as going into the blood draw dehydrated, which you stated you knew could cause certain things, why would you do that? i have heard 12 hours no food, certainly, but ive never heard more than 6 hours no water, thats ridiculous- if you want to get true readings.
I did not go into the draws on purpose being dehydrated. My doc said no food or drink the night before. Since I usually sleep 10 hrs on my days off, it was very practical to not have consumed anything because my draw was early morning. That was the only reason for not taking water in...by the time I thought about it, I was about to do the labs.
Still there's no known factor for a lack of water overnight causing problems for lymph/neutrophils....

As far as consuming whatever between my last draw and now, did you read what I wrote? The only thing I took was prime/dthc last fall...i am currently in a food science masters program so I am well aware of what I put into my body, in terms of food, so no chance that I downed fried chicken 2 days before...
Either way it goes, I'm going to know if it had an effect once its over in 3 weeks and I do draws one month out from now ... if everything is normal again, that is.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Rob, I think you're on the subject of ruling out mmv2 a bit too much but I am trying to rule it in as that would make me a hell of a lot more comfortable if it is acx or mmv2 vs friggin cancer ...

So, now do you understand my position. I could care less if mmv2 or any other product scattered my numbers, they will return after I cease, but if I have some time bomb floating around in my cells then that's a whole different story...
So, you don't have to protect the product bro', I am not out with a conspiracy against lg.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No water = higher rbc count. Even if it wasn't done on purpose, it still could skew the results. I wonder why the doc would tell you no food or drink when that could have had a direct effect on your results?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
No water = higher rbc count. Even if it wasn't done on purpose, it still could skew the results. I wonder why the doc would tell you no food or drink when that could have had a direct effect on your results?
Because, you are not supposed to consume beverages or food prior, (it was beverages, not exactly water) within 12 hours (according to my doc). I had my lipids checked also; food will change the cholesterol numbers as well as hdl/ldl along with kidney numbers, etc. I had several test ran and about 5 blood draws, hence the reasons for the fast.

To clear my reasons again, my intentions were not to go without water THAT LONG, but since i last ate around 6pm and drank about a half gallon of water, went to bed around 8pm and slept until 7am, was why i had not had water for almost 12 hours, then by the time i went to the doc (around 9am), it had been about 13hours or so...

My RBC's really were never the issue, as I've mentioned, but I wanted to rule out mmv2 or rule it in because i will feel more comfortable knowing that it, along with activate, may stimulate my lymphocytes and neutrophils rather than to find out I have some type of leukemia or lymphoma.

That was my whole reasoning for asking which I was not going to elaborate on (for personal reasons), but it seemed as if some thought I was attacking lg, to some extent, so i made it clear as to what my basis was.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can have Seth look at it and see if he has any ideas. I would certainly cease using anything and go get more extensive blood work done, since it is probably nothing, but you can never be too safe.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I can have Seth look at it and see if he has any ideas. I would certainly cease using anything and go get more extensive blood work done, since it is probably nothing, but you can never be too safe.
Thanks

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Always a good idea if something gets out of whack.

Insaniac

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. I started to go back on it again today at one a day for the next three days....if there's no problem then i'll bump it to two a day.......i'll keep u guys posted