LG CarboMaize - New Product

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are releasing a CarboMaize product which is simply Waxy Maize / Dextrose combo. I figure that the ratio should be 3:1 Waxy Maize to Dextrose, since dextrose should hit you faster, but I don't want to overload someone.

Thoughts? Each 24g scoop will have 18g Waxy Maize and 6g Dextrose 40 servings should have a street price of about $16...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very nice, ive been using wms for yrs sometimes pre and always post and Ive got some damn nice endurance/energy but moreso amazing fullness/pumps. Nothing gives the pumps of wms+bulk gms and bulk taurine.

Great to see the line constantly expanding as well as improving.

Is this planned to be flavored or unflavored? For what it matters, I actually think an unflavored would be more versatile to add to ones protein powder or alongside our great BC+EAA product.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is comparable... I was considering flavored, but I decided against it

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it is comparable... I was considering flavored, but I decided against it
nice, i think unflavored will much better suit this product as the average user wont be using it as a solo, but as a carb complement around training time to their protein and/or free form aminos.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
nice, i think unflavored will much better suit this product as the average user wont be using it as a solo, but as a carb complement around training time to their protein and/or free form aminos.
Agreed, although if a REALLY good flavouring system can be done this would be awesome.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice. Is it going to be available exclusively on the LG website, eric?

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
We are releasing a CarboMaize product which is simply Waxy Maize / Dextrose combo. I figure that the ratio should be 3:1 Waxy Maize to Dextrose, since dextrose should hit you faster, but I don't want to overload someone.

Thoughts? Each 24g scoop will have 18g Waxy Maize and 6g Dextrose 40 servings should have a street price of about $16...
Sounds good to me and unflavored it the best choice because I would mix it with my during workout drink LG bcaa+Eaa and most post workout drink. I think the price is good too

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put together my Pslin MASS MONSTER blend at TP with pretty much the same ratio. I drink it pre/intra/post workout.

Hydro whey
WMS
GMS
Dex
Leucine
creatine

Def should be unflavored so that it can be mixed with anything like most have mentioned.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'll keep my eyes peeled for it. We're under 3 weeks to go, until the T-911 and AS exclusivity contract ends!
Cool man! Can't wait till I can start pimping more t911 from here to those that haven't tried it!

G

gymrat8807

Awards
I like the unflavored versions that way you can add the crystal light packets or propel sticks. this way people will be able to mix up the flavors every time they use. What is the release date of this product

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Sold...I've been looking for some dextrose

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
And I thought I was the only one who had a problem with this stuff!! I have a auto ordering system when it comes to LG's bc+eaa's:)

Looking foward to this CarboMaize!
Yeah this new product will be a nice addition to my mix before workouts.. should give some nice pumps.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah this new product will be a nice addition to my mix before workouts.. should give some nice pumps.
If I throw it in, which I most likely will, it will be post workout. I try to take in whole foods before workouts. Brown rice is my friend :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 weeks is right around the corner! WoooHoooooooooo,

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will have pre-orders on our site for a special price, so I will let you know when it gets up! For one week on our site, we will do a special intro for $9.99!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will have pre-orders on our site for a special price, so I will let you know when it gets up! For one week on our site, we will do a special intro for $9.99!
man thats an unbeatable deal

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! Good times! Mix this and some Bc+Eaa pre workout or post and you are rocking!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you guys better jump on this!, Eric I hope you have plenty to ship out:)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is a sweet deal! Those of you who use WMS should be all over this one as that is cheaper than buying it in bulk!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll keep my eyes peeled for it. We're under 3 weeks to go, until the T-911 and AS exclusivity contract ends!
Is the manufacturing of T-911 & Anadraulic State going to end or what do you mean?:no:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the manufacturing of T-911 & Anadraulic State going to end or what do you mean?:no:
No. The exclusive contract means that it is only available at GNC for a certain period of time. After that, other online retailers and stores can begin to stock it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any word on the new mmv product im really looking forward to it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha no way man! End of this month EVERYONE can sell it. Then T911 will become REALLY big. It's simply THAT good. I have no doubt it will become huge.

G

Green Lantern

Banned
Awards
Do you guys REALLY notice a pump effect from glycerol monostearate? I take 2-3 scoops of glycergrow before doing a long, endurance cardio session (90+ minutes), however, as a 'pump product' for pounding around the weights, I didn't notice much. I only take it before the endurance training so I can drink a lot of fluids and not have to stop to urinate.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys REALLY notice a pump effect from glycerol monostearate? I take 2-3 scoops of glycergrow before doing a long, endurance cardio session (90+ minutes), however, as a 'pump product' for pounding around the weights, I didn't notice much. I only take it before the endurance training so I can drink a lot of fluids and not have to stop to urinate.
i get insane pumps from gms, but theres no gms in this or any of our products. sry to hear gms doesnt work for you brother, remember youve got drink insane amounts of water.