free pSarm

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
got a bottle of psarm a guy at work didn't want.since he knows I workout he gave it to me.since I don't response too well to it so i thought I'd give it away to someone who can put it to good use.its not a whole bottle he said he used about 5 or 6 pills and just couldn't take the sick feeling and smell of it.any one who wants it just hit me up with a pm or just reply here.no clue how i'll pick who to give it to so i'll leave it up to you guys to let me know who would do a nice log on this stuff.

here is a write up on this stuff

100 Capsules -
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsules
Servings Per Container100
Amount Per Serving % DV
pSarm 50mg **
Osthol 90%
Natural PhytoAndrogens 220mg **
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis
Zingiberis Officinale
Eurycoma Longifolia
Metabolism Complex 180mg **
Stinging Nettle Root (Standardized)
Ellagic Acid Standardized (40% From Red Raspberry)
Quercetin
Piperine
Yohimbe (Standardized For Yohimbine)
** Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
DiCalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Red Dye #40, FD&C Blue Dye #1, Titanium Dioxide.

Directions: As a dietary supplement take 4-6 capsules per day in two divided doses for up to 12 weeks. After the cycle, take Formadrol Extreme for 2-4 weeks to boost natural production and continue the body's anabolic environment.

A bomb has just been dropped on the supplement world that will change the face of sports supplements forever! This new technology could be the biggest advance in sports supplements since the introduction of “andro” back in 1996. The technology I am referring to is phytoSARM or pSARM technology for short.

pSARM is to legal anabolics what aspirin is to headaches! Illegal anabolics have been in the news a lot recently, with the death of some noted wrestlers and sports figures and with the ugly press surrounding the sports doping game, as an industry we needed to come up with a safe, legal alternative to illegal anabolics yet still deliver something that works for building muscle and increasing strength. pSARMs deliver that technology today in our new prohormone replacement. First let’s discuss what pSARMs will do for you and second we can detail the pSARMs to show you how we can deliver hormone like results from a product that is completely safe and effective.

SARMS have been in the news recently as a way to give men and women the benefits of using illegal anabolics without the risks to health and safety. SARM technology uses new compounds that are only anabolic in specific tissues, meaning they have all the muscle building benefits of testosterone without the negative side effects of illegal prohormones and anabolics. The side effects of illegal anabolics can be liver toxicity, kidney problems and even cancer in the most severe cases.

As usual, without the heavy and crazy regulation, the supplement industry can bring this technology to market much faster than the pharmaceutical companies. We do owe them a debt of thanks though, since they give us the direction in which to find natural alternatives to the problem at hand. I am going to show you real scientific studies showing the amazing anabolic effects of our pSARM technology, but first let’s look how pSARMS function.

pSARMs act like testosterone in specific tissues like muscle. This gives us the unique benefit of being anabolic without the negative side effects found with illegal anabolics. The key to the pSARM is in the shape of the molecule which is similar to testosterone and acts like it in specific muscle tissues, giving the bodybuilder a very potent anabolic agent without the negative side effects. pSARMs are completely safe and effective. If you look at the diagram on the bottom of the page, you can see figure 1 is of the testosterone molecule in molecular position. Figure 2 is a molecular position diagram of osthole, the main pSARM in the product. In figure 3 you can see how they overlap and therefore have similar activity in tissues like muscle with out being negative on the liver or prostate. This overlap technology is what makes pSARMs so amazing. Let’s run down the list of ingredients so you can see for yourself.

Cnidium is an herb that contains the natural pSARM osthole. The raw herb contains very little Osthole, but our special process standardizes the plant for only the pSARM osthole. Other companies may use a lower grade 10 or 20 percent osthole which doesn’t have the same effect as our 90% extract. Only the right dose of osthole will stimulate the pSARM effect and we have the unique process for standardizing the herb for the highest Osthole content. One test subject on just Osthole alone, added over 50lbs to his leg press in just two weeks! In the study titled [Effects of osthol on androgen level and nitric oxide synthase activity in castrate rats] the researchers found “RESULTS: Testosterone, LH and FSH were significantly increased at the high dose of osthol treatment. The high and low dose of osthol treatment significantly enhanced the activity of NOS (P < 0.01). CONCLUSION: Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. It suggested that osthol had androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect.”. Only the high dose of Osthole will have this positive effect and we have standardized to contain over 90% Osthole, making it very potent.

Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis is an herb that is proven to have anabolic and pSARM effects. We use the highest standardized extract to achieve a higher concentration of pSARMS from the Hibiscus plant, the 5:1 extraction method gives us the most potent Hibiscus extract available in a sports supplement. This amazing herbal pSARM is proven in the scientific literature to increase recovery time, improve NOS and reduce inflammation. However it’s anabolic qualities are what we are after! In the study Anabolic effect of Hibiscus rosasinensis Linn. leaf extracts in immature albino male rats we find that the extract of Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis has pSARM effects and can reduce both estrogen and stimulate testosterone.. This is the conclusion drawn from that amazing study “RESULTS: Over the 8 weeks of treatment, the control, the cold aqueous extract dosed, hot aqueous extract dosed and alcoholic extract dosed rats gained 8%, 15%, 18% and 22% in body weights respectively. The increase in the weight of testis, epididymis, seminal vesicle and prostate of the alcoholic extract dosed rats was 19%, 30%, 31% and 40% respectively. CONCLUSION: The anabolic effect of the leaf extracts of H. rosasinensis is hereby established.”

provdman34

Awards
if it is still available i'd be willing to pay for shipping and such

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some people just can't handle the Y in it. For those that can, they have really benefited from it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very applaudable when members do this to benefit the AM community.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
****...ill take it if the other people fall through. definitely willing to pay shipping etc.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
thanks

been sick the last few days i'll give this a few more hours for anyone else who wants to get in on this.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good lookin out bro. nice to see people doing stuff like this.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Ill pick later on tonight round. 11 tonite still time for anyone else who wants a shot at this

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill pick later on tonight round. 11 tonite still time for anyone else who wants a shot at this

you hear that guys, impress this gentlemen with your case of why he should hook you up!

Nothing better than getting pounds of new muscle for free ;)

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
and the winner is..........

congrads to lciaccio.get at me with the addy info and i'll get it out to ya asap.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
sweet! Thanks alot man. I really appreciate it. PM SENT!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet! Thanks alot man. I really appreciate it. PM SENT!
lciaccio, Read up on some logs here bro, Great info on how to run this stuff, also filled with great times to dose to avoid any issue you may/may not have with it.. I ran this as well, PM me anytime:)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lciaccio, Read up on some logs here bro, Great info on how to run this stuff, also filled with great times to dose to avoid any issue you may/may not have with it.. I ran this as well, PM me anytime:)
Word! There are some detailed pSARM logs here on AM. If you have any questions you can also feel free to PM me or any of the other LG reps! Good luck bro!

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys! i appreciate it. I will be incorporating this into my PCT.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not a problem! Hope all goes well with your cycle!