2 bottles M1D, 1 bottle MMv2, 1 bottle Formadrol

  1. 2 bottles M1D, 1 bottle MMv2, 1 bottle Formadrol


    aright guys,

    need some advice on how to run this cycle.
    i have:

    2 bottles of M1D (90 cap version)
    1 bottle of MMv2 (90 cap version)
    1 bottle of Formadrol Extreme


    my goal is to gain mass AND cut some BF if possible.
    how do you think i should run it with what i have??

    also on a side note, my blood pressure runs a little high...what support would be good to use on this cycle and how important would that be and also when/how ofter would i take it?

    thanks guys

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jeremy8m View Post
    aright guys,

    need some advice on how to run this cycle.
    i have:

    2 bottles of M1D (90 cap version)
    1 bottle of MMv2 (90 cap version)
    1 bottle of Formadrol Extreme


    my goal is to gain mass AND cut some BF if possible.
    how do you think i should run it with what i have??

    also on a side note, my blood pressure runs a little high...what support would be good to use on this cycle and how important would that be and also when/how ofter would i take it?
    thanks guys

    M1D (6 per day, divided into two dosages)
    mmv2 (3 per day) either split up or most of the dosage pre workout.
    Formadrol Extreme (taper down) for PCT when the other two are finished. 3/2/1 pr 4/3/2/1.

    for blood pressure, take Hawthorne berry. This should help. Or look into cycle assist by Cel.

  3. but should i take the first bottle of m1d alone and when i start the second THEN start stacking the MMv2?

    or when should i throw in the MMv2?

  4. because i have 2 bottles of M1d and only one bottle of MMv2
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    M1D (6 per day, divided into two dosages)
    mmv2 (3 per day) either split up or most of the dosage pre workout.
    Formadrol Extreme (taper down) for PCT when the other two are finished. 3/2/1 pr 4/3/2/1.

    for blood pressure, take Hawthorne berry. This should help. Or look into cycle assist by Cel.
    At these doses they will last the same # of days because you are taking 6 M1D/day and 3 MMV2
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  6. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    At these doses they will last the same # of days because you are taking 6 M1D/day and 3 MMV2
    This is correct, start them together

  7. good point.
    hahah...i should have payed a little more attention.

    thanks again, ill post results
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. [USA] FS/FT - 2 bottles Burn 24, 1 bottle Follidrone.
    By brokeredgar in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2015, 09:33 AM
  2. 2 bottles of AHv3 1 bottle of AMv3
    By ThrowItUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 09:46 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 04:42 PM
  4. M1D and MMV2
    By Tumey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 08:10 PM
  5. Whats that i hear? 5 bottles of MMV2 were giving away for logs!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:59 AM
Log in
Log in