MMv2 Dosing

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I bought two bottles of MMv2 and formadrol in May/June of '08. Things came up and I had to put my training on the back burner.

Well, I am currently kicking some serious ass in the gym, and I am dialed in on the Anabolic Diet. I have lost 13 lbs of body fat, and put up good numbers on all of my lifts. I just took a week off, and come Monday it is time to break out the MMv2.

but first......

a couple of questions.

1. What is the best dosing schedule? I don't want to blow up and lose all my gains and motivation as soon as I am off. Like I said I have two bottles of MMv2, and one of Formadrol. How should I utilize this? keep in mind I want to keep as much of my gains as possible.

2. How long should I look to stay on this cycle?

Thanks in advance, and I will be doing a log so I hope you guys stop in and check it out.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start with 3 MMv2/day

some like the 1/1/1 split, others like the largest dose, say 2 preWO, and the other one either far earlier or later in the day

Some go as high as 6 on MMv2, but build up to that gradually.

As far as your Formadrol is concerned, once finished with yout MMv2 cycle, take 3/night the first week and taper down one less pill/night each week.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started with 1 AM and 2 pre w/o and slowly increased to 2AM/2pre/2post with zero side effects. I was able to stay somewhat lean and increase strength while taking it easy on the diet.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Start with 3 MMv2/day

some like the 1/1/1 split, others like the largest dose, say 2 preWO, and the other one either far earlier or later in the day

Some go as high as 6 on MMv2, but build up to that gradually.

As far as your Formadrol is concerned, once finished with yout MMv2 cycle, take 3/night the first week and taper down one less pill/night each week.
Excellent advice :)

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I will probably go 2 pre-workout and 1 12 or so hours later. I workout at 4:30 am, so taking the last dose at 4:30 pm probably wouldn't intefere with my bedtime at 9-10pm.

Thanks for the advice. I can't wait to get this cycle going.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I will probably go 2 pre-workout and 1 12 or so hours later. I workout at 4:30 am, so taking the last dose at 4:30 pm probably wouldn't intefere with my bedtime at 9-10pm.

Thanks for the advice. I can't wait to get this cycle going.
Cool man! Good luck!