- 03-06-2009, 08:15 PM
I bought two bottles of MMv2 and formadrol in May/June of '08. Things came up and I had to put my training on the back burner.
Well, I am currently kicking some serious ass in the gym, and I am dialed in on the Anabolic Diet. I have lost 13 lbs of body fat, and put up good numbers on all of my lifts. I just took a week off, and come Monday it is time to break out the MMv2.
a couple of questions.
1. What is the best dosing schedule? I don't want to blow up and lose all my gains and motivation as soon as I am off. Like I said I have two bottles of MMv2, and one of Formadrol. How should I utilize this? keep in mind I want to keep as much of my gains as possible.
2. How long should I look to stay on this cycle?
Thanks in advance, and I will be doing a log so I hope you guys stop in and check it out.
- 03-07-2009, 01:05 AM
Start with 3 MMv2/day
some like the 1/1/1 split, others like the largest dose, say 2 preWO, and the other one either far earlier or later in the day
Some go as high as 6 on MMv2, but build up to that gradually.
As far as your Formadrol is concerned, once finished with yout MMv2 cycle, take 3/night the first week and taper down one less pill/night each week.Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
03-07-2009, 02:51 AM
I started with 1 AM and 2 pre w/o and slowly increased to 2AM/2pre/2post with zero side effects. I was able to stay somewhat lean and increase strength while taking it easy on the diet.
When an omega male is born it's game over
03-07-2009, 03:21 AM
03-07-2009, 08:11 PM
I will probably go 2 pre-workout and 1 12 or so hours later. I workout at 4:30 am, so taking the last dose at 4:30 pm probably wouldn't intefere with my bedtime at 9-10pm.
Thanks for the advice. I can't wait to get this cycle going.
03-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mars1107 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2009, 07:52 PM
- By liltexan in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2009, 03:33 PM
- By p5sky in forum LG SciencesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-12-2008, 03:05 AM
- By Schmazz in forum LG SciencesReplies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2008, 12:36 AM
- By mike3107 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 04-21-2008, 06:01 AM