Lg Slin dosing?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I was wondering what dosing schedules have worked best for you with slin? You don't see much about it in the forums but I'm looking forward to using it. How far before meals do you recommend dosing? Thanks!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive gone up to 4 before 3 meals daily at 15-20 min before the meal

i would start at 2 pills each time though and increase gradually

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have quite liked dosing 4-5 post workout only, where I consume a fair amount of carbohydrates. Seems to work really well at keeping me lean but also looking full throughout the day.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive gone up to 4 before 3 meals daily at 15-20 min before the meal

i would start at 2 pills each time though and increase gradually
yay or nay?

strength?

fat loss?

vascularity?

pumps?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have quite liked dosing 4-5 post workout only, where I consume a fair amount of carbohydrates. Seems to work really well at keeping me lean but also looking full throughout the day.
yay or nay?

strength?

fat loss?

vascularity?

pumps?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,
I was wondering what dosing schedules have worked best for you with slin? You don't see much about it in the forums but I'm looking forward to using it. How far before meals do you recommend dosing? Thanks!
As like the boys, I have dosed from 2-5 caps 15-20 min pre-meals (meals should be high carbohydrate for best effects) from 2-5 times a day. However, definitely start out at only 2 caps, and use before ~3 meals; otherwise you could possibly get too much insulin (like I did). It is actually recommended to be dosed at 2-4 caps up to 3 times daily before meals.

See my review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/109411-rosies-review-slin.html

yay or nay?

strength?

fat loss?

vascularity?

pumps?
SLIN is an insulin potentiator.

You won't get strength gains directly as a result of using it; strength gains come from [usually] eating above maintenance and training for strength.

You won't get fat loss directly as a result of using it; fat loss is primarily as a result of your diet (and the appropriate training).

You should get relatively good vascularity using SLIN; this is because [high] carbohydrate intakes causes increased vascularity after consumption anyway. Vascularity will vary depending on leanness as well, with it being better the leaner you are.

Food pumps might occur. Pumps in training not so much, as you generally don't train right after a meal.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go with 2-3. SLIN is some STRONG stuff! I go hypo off of 3 let alone 4 caps. Start at two and make sure to slam some carbs about 20mins after dosing it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I go with 2-3. SLIN is some STRONG stuff! I go hypo off of 3 let alone 4 caps. Start at two and make sure to slam some carbs about 20mins after dosing it.
Sure is strong! I dose 3-4 post workout with a big meal.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how's that protocol working for you LG33?

Bro It worked out great man......It was the first I ever used Slin, so I can not comment on any other dosing plans really, it is potent, I felt a huge difference both feeling full and pumped, compared to when I didnt use it intraa W/O with out the PC