LG Product help!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

LG Product help!

I like LG products alot. i am taking methyl 1-D with the gh. but when i'm done i would still like to take lg products. i weigh 208 but my goal is to get to 225 ripped and big. what LG product may help me the best to get to my goal. i am interest in M1-D again but maybe methyl mast.to or cold fusion i'm not sure on this any advice from the admin.? i would like to stack to with creatine but i need advice on this.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Anadraulic State is our best creatine offering and you'll love it.

Anyway, after one bottle of M1D I would go for another and then follow it with Formadrol Extreme.

Lastly, if you think the current gh product is good, you'll be blown away by the one we have in clinical trials currently.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Anadraulic State is our best creatine offering and you'll love it.

Anyway, after one bottle of M1D I would go for another and then follow it with Formadrol Extreme.

Lastly, if you think the current gh product is good, you'll be blown away by the one we have in clinical trials currently.
    Agreed, maybe look at mmv2 later when looking to lean up.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.58%

I noticed a huge difference in mass gain as I started with MMV2 and then added in M1D after 4 weeks. M1D gave nice muscle fullness and strength gains. MMV2 allowed strength to stay while on a cal deficit. You'll LOVE M1D
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would go with Anadraulic State, its kick ass the pumps are insane the sexual boost is Great, and he fat loss would be good as you are trying to get leaner, while adding muscle!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

when is the new product going to be coming out i am anxious. but m1-D after three days is amazing thx for the advice.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

Actually i'v been looking around and everything that the admin. have been saying is in the Trifecta Stack. am i right? does all three bottles come with the same amount of capsules as would buying a single bottle and if so will it get me to accomplish my goal. which is to go from 208 to 225 ripped and big? and would be even better if i stacked that using anadraulic state with problay the best protein i can find. i'v taken anadraulic state before it was amazing but would it be better with Trifecta Stack and some major protein?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.97%

Quote Originally Posted by 68RC View Post
    Actually i'v been looking around and everything that the admin. have been saying is in the Trifecta Stack. am i right? does all three bottles come with the same amount of capsules as would buying a single bottle and if so will it get me to accomplish my goal. which is to go from 208 to 225 ripped and big? and would be even better if i stacked that using anadraulic state with problay the best protein i can find. i'v taken anadraulic state before it was amazing but would it be better with Trifecta Stack and some major protein?
    This is too much muscle to gain from one stack. You should have a smaller goal in sight IMO. Pick one or the other. How is your diet and training btw?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

What do u meen by follow it. like take Formadrol while i'm taking the second bottle of m1-d or take it after my second bottle? then i could stack it with anadraulic right? how would i be taking all of this if i was to stack it like when is best to take it everyday. i work out hard m,w,an friday as i'm scheduled for about two hours and on tue and thurs. i work out for an hour, weekends off, i eat lots of carbs and meats but mainly pastas.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

if i get the second bottle of m1-d will have to take a week off after my first or can i just go straight into it?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.58%

How long have you been running M1D? I am sure you can go right into it for a nice 6 week cycle. Mine will run about 5 weeks and MMV2 for 8 weeks. To keep things going strong maybe save the Anadraulic State for PCT. I will run Psarm/Formadrol for my PCT
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

i started on this past sunday and been loving it. so basically what ur saying is get another bottle to last me for six weeks then do i jump into andrualic state right away after that or should i wait a week. i'm not gonna have any weird side affects after getting off of methyl1-d for six weeks then taking anadraulic state right? or should i stack the anadraulic with formadrol?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

i started on this past sunday and been loving it. so basically what ur saying is get another bottle to last me for six weeks then do i jump into andrualic state right away after that or should i wait a week. i'm not gonna have any weird side affects after getting off of methyl1-d for six weeks then taking anadraulic state right? or should i stack the anadraulic with formadrol?
    I'd stack the two, Formadrol Extreme and Anadraulic State. That will be a sweet combo!!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

yea it will be. do i take my pct (anadraulic state with formadrol) right away after my six week cycle of M1-D or do i wait a week?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.97%

yea it will be. do i take my pct (anadraulic state with formadrol) right away after my six week cycle of M1-D or do i wait a week?
    Right away man. Getting back to your natural potential ASAP is extremely important to holding onto your gains.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Right away man. Getting back to your natural potential ASAP is extremely important to holding onto your gains.
    Bingo
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

how should i take the m1-d i'm a little confuzed i take five a day. but how should i take them on workout days?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

how should i take the m1-d i'm a little confuzed i take five a day. but how should i take them on workout days?
    Do 3 in the AM and 3 again in the PM, or if you're doing 5 per day, take just the 2 in the PM.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%

im always a little astounded when someone is X number days into a supplement like this and confused about dosing. these are the things you need to research and figure out before you put this substance, or any other, in your body!

that being said, take it on training days the same way you take it on off days! i can tell you that after having done an m1d/mmv2 stack, then right into another bottle of m1d, i saw no difference in the effectiveness of the product with different dosing schedules. i ran 6 m1d/day, and i tried a bunch of different dosing schedules, including: 1 morning, 4 pre workout, 1 before bed; 2 morning, 2 mid-day, 2 before bed; 2/1/1/2; 1/1/1/1/1/1; etc. i honestly dont think it makes much of a difference. having said that, i dont think that taking ALL of the pills for the day at one time would be the most productive- in other words, since youre running 5/day, i dont think you should do 5 all at once. not that its going to hurt you*, but i like to think that its more beneficial being spread somewhat throughout the day.

*when i was wrapping up my 2nd bottle of m1d, on the last day i had like 9 or 10 pills- i was running 6/day, so i had enough for that day, but not enough for full dose the next day. so on my last day, for one of my doses i did take 5 at once. i did not feel any different than if id taken 2 or 3. thats not to say the product doesnt work, but to say that i feel theres a point where you just dont need anymore, its already running at full effectiveness- probably somewhere around 5-8, anymore per day and youre probably wasting your pills/money.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

Quote Originally Posted by tinyrob View Post
    im always a little astounded when someone is X number days into a supplement like this and confused about dosing. these are the things you need to research and figure out before you put this substance, or any other, in your body!

that being said, take it on training days the same way you take it on off days! i can tell you that after having done an m1d/mmv2 stack, then right into another bottle of m1d, i saw no difference in the effectiveness of the product with different dosing schedules. i ran 6 m1d/day, and i tried a bunch of different dosing schedules, including: 1 morning, 4 pre workout, 1 before bed; 2 morning, 2 mid-day, 2 before bed; 2/1/1/2; 1/1/1/1/1/1; etc. i honestly dont think it makes much of a difference. having said that, i dont think that taking ALL of the pills for the day at one time would be the most productive- in other words, since youre running 5/day, i dont think you should do 5 all at once. not that its going to hurt you*, but i like to think that its more beneficial being spread somewhat throughout the day.

*when i was wrapping up my 2nd bottle of m1d, on the last day i had like 9 or 10 pills- i was running 6/day, so i had enough for that day, but not enough for full dose the next day. so on my last day, for one of my doses i did take 5 at once. i did not feel any different than if id taken 2 or 3. thats not to say the product doesnt work, but to say that i feel theres a point where you just dont need anymore, its already running at full effectiveness- probably somewhere around 5-8, anymore per day and youre probably wasting your pills/money.
    Totally agree with this man!
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.97%

Seems far too common right?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.14%

thats not to say the product doesnt work, but to say that i feel theres a point where you just dont need anymore, its already running at full effectiveness- probably somewhere around 5-8, anymore per day and youre probably wasting your pills/money.
    simply put...the law of diminishing returns
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

I am done running my m1-D stack i took novadex for my pct. didn't have enough money for formadrol. I am planning to go back on methyl 1-d but i want to stack it with mmv2, is it possible? how would i run my dosages day by day? by the way m1-D was amazing i gained 15 pounds of muscle and my squat went up at least 200 pounds, my bench went up 50 but i really want to go back on it with mmv2.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.14%

15 lbs of muscle? doubtful..as well as your squat going up 200lbs. stop bsing us
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

not doubtful i went from 208 to 222 in my 7 week process problay cuz of the methyl 1-d mixture with my true mass protein. my squat went from 250 to doing 350 ten times in thos 7 weeks. my bench went from 250 to 305. lotta meats lotta carbs.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.14%

well if ur not bsing, i'd say thats extremely impressive. what was your caloric intake? macros?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

I didn't keep track all i ate was meats, eggs, lots of pasta practically my faviorate food, and from my true mass that was alone 1200 calories.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.14%

you said you gained 15 lbs of muscle, did your body fat go up? i imagine it would have. 15 lbs is alot of muscle man. just picture 15 1lb steaks.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    you said you gained 15 lbs of muscle, did your body fat go up? i imagine it would have. 15 lbs is alot of muscle man. just picture 15 1lb steaks.
    15lbs steak!! mmmmmmmmmm
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    15lbs steak!! mmmmmmmmmm
    Could be a new logo, but on 15lbs of steak!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.14%

i think were on to something here.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

it wasn't that much fat i had 14% now i'm up to 16.5% body fat. my workout was just killer.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%

Hey man, just wanted to chime in here. I just ran my first ph cycle ever, and after checking it out, I ran the full trifecta stack (mmv2, m1d) for 6 weeks and am currently taking formadrol for pct. I couldn't believe the workouts and results! I wish now that I had taken measurements before I started, but I put on considrable size and dropped BF. Just wanted to offer a little encouragement to you to go for it and give some props to LG for making a kick ass product!
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.34%

Quote Originally Posted by sgcarpenter View Post
    Hey man, just wanted to chime in here. I just ran my first ph cycle ever, and after checking it out, I ran the full trifecta stack (mmv2, m1d) for 6 weeks and am currently taking formadrol for pct. I couldn't believe the workouts and results! I wish now that I had taken measurements before I started, but I put on considrable size and dropped BF. Just wanted to offer a little encouragement to you to go for it and give some props to LG for making a kick ass product!

Nice feedback for a proven stack! what kinda gains/results did you get?
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Could be a new logo, but on 15lbs of steak!
    Yeah lets sell some LG steak!!! The finest steak in the land :P

Similar Forum Threads

1. A FAT LOSS PRODUCT AND NOT A WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. Product X
    By believer in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
  3. Legal Gears' Product X & Product Y
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements