LG Product help!

68RC

Awards
I like LG products alot. i am taking methyl 1-D with the gh. but when i'm done i would still like to take lg products. i weigh 208 but my goal is to get to 225 ripped and big. what LG product may help me the best to get to my goal. i am interest in M1-D again but maybe methyl mast.to or cold fusion i'm not sure on this any advice from the admin.? i would like to stack to with creatine but i need advice on this.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadraulic State is our best creatine offering and you'll love it.

Anyway, after one bottle of M1D I would go for another and then follow it with Formadrol Extreme.

Lastly, if you think the current gh product is good, you'll be blown away by the one we have in clinical trials currently.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State is our best creatine offering and you'll love it.

Anyway, after one bottle of M1D I would go for another and then follow it with Formadrol Extreme.

Lastly, if you think the current gh product is good, you'll be blown away by the one we have in clinical trials currently.
Agreed, maybe look at mmv2 later when looking to lean up. :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed a huge difference in mass gain as I started with MMV2 and then added in M1D after 4 weeks. M1D gave nice muscle fullness and strength gains. MMV2 allowed strength to stay while on a cal deficit. You'll LOVE M1D

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would go with Anadraulic State, its kick ass the pumps are insane the sexual boost is Great, and he fat loss would be good as you are trying to get leaner, while adding muscle!

68RC

Awards
when is the new product going to be coming out i am anxious. but m1-D after three days is amazing thx for the advice.

68RC

Awards
Actually i'v been looking around and everything that the admin. have been saying is in the Trifecta Stack. am i right? does all three bottles come with the same amount of capsules as would buying a single bottle and if so will it get me to accomplish my goal. which is to go from 208 to 225 ripped and big? and would be even better if i stacked that using anadraulic state with problay the best protein i can find. i'v taken anadraulic state before it was amazing but would it be better with Trifecta Stack and some major protein?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually i'v been looking around and everything that the admin. have been saying is in the Trifecta Stack. am i right? does all three bottles come with the same amount of capsules as would buying a single bottle and if so will it get me to accomplish my goal. which is to go from 208 to 225 ripped and big? and would be even better if i stacked that using anadraulic state with problay the best protein i can find. i'v taken anadraulic state before it was amazing but would it be better with Trifecta Stack and some major protein?
This is too much muscle to gain from one stack. You should have a smaller goal in sight IMO. Pick one or the other. How is your diet and training btw?

68RC

Awards
What do u meen by follow it. like take Formadrol while i'm taking the second bottle of m1-d or take it after my second bottle? then i could stack it with anadraulic right? how would i be taking all of this if i was to stack it like when is best to take it everyday. i work out hard m,w,an friday as i'm scheduled for about two hours and on tue and thurs. i work out for an hour, weekends off, i eat lots of carbs and meats but mainly pastas.

68RC

Awards
if i get the second bottle of m1-d will have to take a week off after my first or can i just go straight into it?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long have you been running M1D? I am sure you can go right into it for a nice 6 week cycle. Mine will run about 5 weeks and MMV2 for 8 weeks. To keep things going strong maybe save the Anadraulic State for PCT. I will run Psarm/Formadrol for my PCT

68RC

Awards
i started on this past sunday and been loving it. so basically what ur saying is get another bottle to last me for six weeks then do i jump into andrualic state right away after that or should i wait a week. i'm not gonna have any weird side affects after getting off of methyl1-d for six weeks then taking anadraulic state right? or should i stack the anadraulic with formadrol?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i started on this past sunday and been loving it. so basically what ur saying is get another bottle to last me for six weeks then do i jump into andrualic state right away after that or should i wait a week. i'm not gonna have any weird side affects after getting off of methyl1-d for six weeks then taking anadraulic state right? or should i stack the anadraulic with formadrol?
I'd stack the two, Formadrol Extreme and Anadraulic State. That will be a sweet combo!!

68RC

Awards
yea it will be. do i take my pct (anadraulic state with formadrol) right away after my six week cycle of M1-D or do i wait a week?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea it will be. do i take my pct (anadraulic state with formadrol) right away after my six week cycle of M1-D or do i wait a week?
Right away man. Getting back to your natural potential ASAP is extremely important to holding onto your gains.

68RC

Awards
how should i take the m1-d i'm a little confuzed i take five a day. but how should i take them on workout days?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
how should i take the m1-d i'm a little confuzed i take five a day. but how should i take them on workout days?
Do 3 in the AM and 3 again in the PM, or if you're doing 5 per day, take just the 2 in the PM.

tinyrob

Awards
im always a little astounded when someone is X number days into a supplement like this and confused about dosing. these are the things you need to research and figure out before you put this substance, or any other, in your body!

that being said, take it on training days the same way you take it on off days! i can tell you that after having done an m1d/mmv2 stack, then right into another bottle of m1d, i saw no difference in the effectiveness of the product with different dosing schedules. i ran 6 m1d/day, and i tried a bunch of different dosing schedules, including: 1 morning, 4 pre workout, 1 before bed; 2 morning, 2 mid-day, 2 before bed; 2/1/1/2; 1/1/1/1/1/1; etc. i honestly dont think it makes much of a difference. having said that, i dont think that taking ALL of the pills for the day at one time would be the most productive- in other words, since youre running 5/day, i dont think you should do 5 all at once. not that its going to hurt you*, but i like to think that its more beneficial being spread somewhat throughout the day.

*when i was wrapping up my 2nd bottle of m1d, on the last day i had like 9 or 10 pills- i was running 6/day, so i had enough for that day, but not enough for full dose the next day. so on my last day, for one of my doses i did take 5 at once. i did not feel any different than if id taken 2 or 3. thats not to say the product doesnt work, but to say that i feel theres a point where you just dont need anymore, its already running at full effectiveness- probably somewhere around 5-8, anymore per day and youre probably wasting your pills/money.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
im always a little astounded when someone is X number days into a supplement like this and confused about dosing. these are the things you need to research and figure out before you put this substance, or any other, in your body!

that being said, take it on training days the same way you take it on off days! i can tell you that after having done an m1d/mmv2 stack, then right into another bottle of m1d, i saw no difference in the effectiveness of the product with different dosing schedules. i ran 6 m1d/day, and i tried a bunch of different dosing schedules, including: 1 morning, 4 pre workout, 1 before bed; 2 morning, 2 mid-day, 2 before bed; 2/1/1/2; 1/1/1/1/1/1; etc. i honestly dont think it makes much of a difference. having said that, i dont think that taking ALL of the pills for the day at one time would be the most productive- in other words, since youre running 5/day, i dont think you should do 5 all at once. not that its going to hurt you*, but i like to think that its more beneficial being spread somewhat throughout the day.

*when i was wrapping up my 2nd bottle of m1d, on the last day i had like 9 or 10 pills- i was running 6/day, so i had enough for that day, but not enough for full dose the next day. so on my last day, for one of my doses i did take 5 at once. i did not feel any different than if id taken 2 or 3. thats not to say the product doesnt work, but to say that i feel theres a point where you just dont need anymore, its already running at full effectiveness- probably somewhere around 5-8, anymore per day and youre probably wasting your pills/money.
Totally agree with this man!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seems far too common right?

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
thats not to say the product doesnt work, but to say that i feel theres a point where you just dont need anymore, its already running at full effectiveness- probably somewhere around 5-8, anymore per day and youre probably wasting your pills/money.
simply put...the law of diminishing returns

68RC

Awards
I am done running my m1-D stack i took novadex for my pct. didn't have enough money for formadrol. I am planning to go back on methyl 1-d but i want to stack it with mmv2, is it possible? how would i run my dosages day by day? by the way m1-D was amazing i gained 15 pounds of muscle and my squat went up at least 200 pounds, my bench went up 50 but i really want to go back on it with mmv2.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
15 lbs of muscle? doubtful..as well as your squat going up 200lbs. stop bsing us

68RC

Awards
not doubtful i went from 208 to 222 in my 7 week process problay cuz of the methyl 1-d mixture with my true mass protein. my squat went from 250 to doing 350 ten times in thos 7 weeks. my bench went from 250 to 305. lotta meats lotta carbs.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
well if ur not bsing, i'd say thats extremely impressive. what was your caloric intake? macros?

68RC

Awards
I didn't keep track all i ate was meats, eggs, lots of pasta practically my faviorate food, and from my true mass that was alone 1200 calories.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
you said you gained 15 lbs of muscle, did your body fat go up? i imagine it would have. 15 lbs is alot of muscle man. just picture 15 1lb steaks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
you said you gained 15 lbs of muscle, did your body fat go up? i imagine it would have. 15 lbs is alot of muscle man. just picture 15 1lb steaks.
15lbs steak!! mmmmmmmmmm

68RC

Awards
it wasn't that much fat i had 14% now i'm up to 16.5% body fat. my workout was just killer.

sgcarpenter

Awards
Hey man, just wanted to chime in here. I just ran my first ph cycle ever, and after checking it out, I ran the full trifecta stack (mmv2, m1d) for 6 weeks and am currently taking formadrol for pct. I couldn't believe the workouts and results! I wish now that I had taken measurements before I started, but I put on considrable size and dropped BF. Just wanted to offer a little encouragement to you to go for it and give some props to LG for making a kick ass product!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, just wanted to chime in here. I just ran my first ph cycle ever, and after checking it out, I ran the full trifecta stack (mmv2, m1d) for 6 weeks and am currently taking formadrol for pct. I couldn't believe the workouts and results! I wish now that I had taken measurements before I started, but I put on considrable size and dropped BF. Just wanted to offer a little encouragement to you to go for it and give some props to LG for making a kick ass product!

Nice feedback for a proven stack! what kinda gains/results did you get?