some beginner questions about Trifecta Stack

provdman34

Awards
So im an avid lifter and ive never gotten big into the stacks and such until recently (did an drive+rpm stack that wasnt too bad except for the bloating), and ive decided i wanted to try a prohormone. So i've ordered my trifecta stack

so now for the noob questions

is the Form only for the PCT? and what other products should i include in the PCT? (dosage,length, etc)

and is it okay to run Kre-alkalyn along with this stack, or should i start the cre-ethyl thunder i just got, or refrain from both?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes the formadrol extreme is only for pct and is all you need for pct start at 3 tabs/day and taper off by 1 tab each week

Either creatine choice, any creatine choice for that matter, are fine with the stack and make a nice addition.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
yes the formadrol extreme is only for pct and is all you need for pct start at 3 tabs/day and taper off by 1 tab each week

Either creatine choice, any creatine choice for that matter, are fine with the stack and make a nice addition.
This man has you covered :)

provdman34

Awards
thanks guys...look forward to giving this a spin...where do yall offer cold fusion and the new receptor (name?), cause i dont see them on the lg site

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys...look forward to giving this a spin...where do yall offer cold fusion and the new receptor (name?), cause i dont see them on the lg site
Can also be purchased from lgsciences.com :)