MMV2 The best ph I've tried!

  1. MMV2 The best ph I've tried!


    I just stopped a cycle of AMS decaVol, 4ad and 1ad... It was pretty good right now I'm in my PCT with Formadrol and Hyperdrol X2... But it does not compare to the results you get with MMV2 I took 6 pills a day for 6 weeks and got better results than with the AMS cycle... Its my personal experience but everyone is diferent... Can't wait to try your new sublingual PH!!! LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T.B.S. View Post
    I just stopped a cycle of AMS decaVol, 4ad and 1ad... It was pretty good right now I'm in my PCT with Formadrol and Hyperdrol X2... But it does not compare to the results you get with MMV2 I took 6 pills a day for 6 weeks and got better results than with the AMS cycle... Its my personal experience but everyone is diferent... Can't wait to try your new sublingual PH!!! LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS!!
    Hey awesome to hear this man! mmv2 is one of my fave products! Leans me up to damn fast!
    •   
       


  3. And when you wanna bulk you have to try M1D, cant wait to try the NEW M1D!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  4. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    And when you wanna bulk you have to try M1D, cant wait to try the NEW M1D!
    Yeah both the new sublingual forms of MMV2 and M1D should be epic!

  5. Is it OK to stack HD and Form in PCT? Both are AIs right?

    Just wondering cuz I have an old bottle of HD and I may try it with Formadrol in my MMV2/M1D PCT.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Is it OK to stack HD and Form in PCT? Both are AIs right?

    Just wondering cuz I have an old bottle of HD and I may try it with Formadrol in my MMV2/M1D PCT.
    hmmmm I'm unsure, I don't know much about HD??

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    hmmmm I'm unsure, I don't know much about HD??
    Current HD has 50 mg 6-bromo. I have the old version which has less 6-bromo.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  8. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah both the new sublingual forms of MMV2 and M1D should be epic!

    yes indeed!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Current HD has 50 mg 6-bromo. I have the old version which has less 6-bromo.
    yea the two would be fine stacked together in pct, certainly not any downside to throwing in a separate aromatase inhibitor. With that said, if you wanna save money the formadrol extreme is more than sufficient.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats the best PH cycle you've ever ran?
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 01:08 AM
  3. The best chilli I've ever had
    By Cold in forum Recipes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 11:10 AM
  4. what is the best ph to take for an extended cycle
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 10:13 AM
  5. What can be considered as the best PH?
    By StrayDOG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 10:33 AM
Log in
Log in