i gotta get my hands on that LG bag!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, my broke-a$$ can't afford that awesome gymbag deal full of LG goodies...

i'm impatiently waiting for that bag to go on sale as a stand-alone item (or the Awesome LG team can hook a brotha up with a gymbag full of stuff to log :fingersx: )

Justin had resonded to my email saying it would be up on the site soon... any word would be peachy..

thanks LG!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Not sure when/if the bag will go on sale. If that's what Justin said, then I'd take his word for it :)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
thanks for responding craig. i'll just sit by the computer with credit card in hand :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Contacting the boss man right now regarding this :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks Craig... man whenever i see you post it reminds me of the movie "Friday"... lol
Your right, Craig sits on his porch all day with his laptop and a 40 dawg! haha :laugh:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LOL

psst... Craig... can i borrow your VCR?.... i need to tape something...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually, i said i couldnt afford the bag FULL of the supps... but i want the bag :)

OK guys, Talked to LG about this, he is going to let the bags go for 10$! , This is the Gym bag only.. another awesome Deal he's giving out.:thumbsup:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ooh!!! i went to the site but couldnt see where to order the bag

btw, thanks!!!!! i've been itchin' for that bag, but couldnt afford that bag full of the LG formulas.. :(

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooh!!! i went to the site but couldnt see where to order the bag

btw, thanks!!!!! i've been itchin' for that bag, but couldnt afford that bag full of the LG formulas.. :(
finding out how to do this as we speak..