Cut me up MMV2

  1. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    VA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33133

    Talking Cut me up MMV2


    Going to start MMV2 next week when it arrives at 5caps a day for 36 days. It will be used for hardening/cutting on a slight calorie deficit. I don't have time to keep a log right now but will give a detailed final review. Any suggestions on the cycle from those that have ran it before. Does one pill before bed have any affect on sleep? What about a very low dose AI while on cycle for the mild aromatization that is possible? T-911 will be my pct with anadraulic state. Thanks!

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Going to start MMV2 next week when it arrives at 5caps a day for 36 days. It will be used for hardening/cutting on a slight calorie deficit. I don't have time to keep a log right now but will give a detailed final review. Any suggestions on the cycle from those that have ran it before. Does one pill before bed have any affect on sleep? What about a very low dose AI while on cycle for the mild aromatization that is possible? T-911 will be my pct with anadraulic state. Thanks!
    -your own response to Y will dictate if a pill before bed will keep you up
    -i wouldnt use any AI on cycle, its not a heavy androgenic that gives any sides such as water retention, gyno, etc
    -use you largest dose (3 caps) preWO
    -T911 and AS should make a great pct

    Finally, good luck on your cycle, youll love it, and Im looking forward to the final review in just over a months time.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  3. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    1867258

    I dosed MMV2 at 2 AM/2 pre workout/1 post. The latest I have taken 1 cap is 8 pm with no effects on sleep.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    VA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33133

    Dosed on an empty stomach?
  5. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    1867258

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Dosed on an empty stomach?
    I have done both with no difference. I take w/breakfast and the pre-workout dose is done with a protein/carb shake.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  6. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    VA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33133

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I have done both with no difference. I take w/breakfast and the pre-workout dose is done with a protein/carb shake.
    Interesting, I know coleus is suppose to be on an empty stomach but usually healthy fats are optimal for the ph absorption.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    932047

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Interesting, I know coleus is suppose to be on an empty stomach but usually healthy fats are optimal for the ph absorption.
    yea ive always dosed PH w/ a meal for that reason.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    yea ive always dosed PH w/ a meal for that reason.
    Yep. 1tbsp natty pb for me. With the pre-wo dose.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG MMV2
    By alvin1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:40 AM
  2. What exactly is MMV2?
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:42 PM
  3. Lg Mmv2
    By DieselPump in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 04:34 PM
  4. Mmv2
    By mulliganoct in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 01:42 PM
  5. Where/When Can I Get Some MMV2?
    By Dadof2 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 02:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in