running mmv2

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
running mmv2 very soon..

ive been running mfx/hx2 by AX for the past 4 weeks. Will it benefit me at all to run MFX during my MMV2 cycle, or is it best left to run with PCT. same thing with lean fx? im leaning towards running them during my pct.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some like a short/powerful cycle while others prefer to run milder compaunds for loner periods for slower, easily managed growth. Either way would be great, I would lean to MMV2/MassFX stack with Formadrol/LeanFX PCT.

Are you taking some time off between the AX stack and running MMV2? I would definitely take 4 weeks off before running MMV2

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some like a short/powerful cycle while others prefer to run milder compaunds for loner periods for slower, easily managed growth. Either way would be great, I would lean to MMV2/MassFX stack with Formadrol/LeanFX PCT.

Are you taking some time off between the AX stack and running MMV2? I would definitely take 4 weeks off before running MMV2
Agree^^ Time on Cycle = time off cycle

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theres no benefit to running mass fx during your MMv2 cycle, which I personally would run at 8 weeks 3 pills daily with Formadrol Extreme for pct.

As the others said, taking time off between supps is always a good idea.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Theres no benefit to running mass fx during your MMv2 cycle, which I personally would run at 8 weeks 3 pills daily with Formadrol Extreme for pct.

As the others said, taking time off between supps is always a good idea.
I would almost say that taking time off from supps is mandatory, at least with supps that help increase muscle mass. You can maximize your gains that way IMO.