MMv2 vs M1D - Total Newb questions

  1. MMv2 vs M1D - Total Newb questions


    So I'm a total PH newb. I'm looking at getting into the PH area....maybe. I see that LG's stuff seems to be quite effective and not as harsh as others. So between MMv2 and M1D

    Which is easiest on my body?
    Which is most effective for straight up mass gains?
    Relative to other's out there, how harsh would they be on my body....oooh, my liver, my liver
    Do you recommend extensive PCT on one or both of these? Also, liver support (like cycle support) during the cycle?

    Thanks


  2. M1d for mass. not harsh..

    pct t911, or formudrol.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by rush808 View Post
    M1d for mass. not harsh..

    pct t911, or formudrol.
    Agreed, neither is harsh. mmv2 = lean, hardeining and good strength gains.
    M1d = more bulking agent.

    mmv2 (run 3-4 per day)
    M1d (run 6 per day, 3/3)

    Both are good , but in your case M1D might be the winner, they can be stacked, which is what I am about to do. Not liver toxic really at all, as neither is methylated despite the name.

    PCT, look into t911, which is my personal favourite, or Formadrol Extreme which also gets awesome reviews.
    •   
       


  4. Thank you both for the quick and accruate feedback!

  5. M1D will offer no sides whatsoever in my experience of an 8 week cycle. The mass I gained was above and beyond what I expected, went from about 200 to almost 215.

    Best part is formadrol (or T-911, but you dont need both) is all you need for pct.

    You might want to get two bottles of M1D though, because youll be hooked after about a weeks time.

    Good luck with your first cycle, feel free to let us know any questions you have along the way.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  6. You cannot go wrong either way, just depends on your goals. I am running both stacked right now and I have run each solo. The M1D was run a while ago, sorry no detailed info but I did gain strength and size . . . never took measurements but wt gain was about 8 lbs. I ran the MMV2 during a cut and I kept strength up until the final week of the cut when I was in major cal deficit. I get nice clean energy, never feel a rush or jitters.

    Now stacked I am getting my strength back quickly since the cut (ended Feb 1). Workouts are great and I expect some nice gains. Excellent intro PH, low/no sides, not methyl, and simple PCT.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  7. youve picked the right products. if at all possible, id suggest stacking them together. as has been stated, theyre not harsh, and IMO i dont think its too much to put them together, even considering youre a first-timer.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tinyrob View Post
    youve picked the right products. if at all possible, id suggest stacking them together. as has been stated, theyre not harsh, and IMO i dont think its too much to put them together, even considering youre a first-timer.
    Ya, I just saw the trifecta box on NP. Looks out of stock at the moment. But $80 for MM (I don't think v2 though) , M1D, and Formadrol Extreme. Seems like a great price to me.

  9. $80 for that is an awesome deal!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Ya, I just saw the trifecta box on NP. Looks out of stock at the moment. But $80 for MM (I don't think v2 though) , M1D, and Formadrol Extreme. Seems like a great price to me.
    I hope it is MMV2 since the original Methyl Masterdrol was a Superdrol clone.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I hope it is MMV2 since the original Methyl Masterdrol was a Superdrol clone.
    Can anyone from LG comment on that or is that a NP question? Also I see they are throwing in a free I-GH-1 . That's like $20 a bottle for each bottle...plus free shipping - I feel like I'd be stealing . I hope it comes back in stock.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Can anyone from LG comment on that or is that a NP question? Also I see they are throwing in a free I-GH-1 . That's like $20 a bottle for each bottle...plus free shipping - I feel like I'd be stealing . I hope it comes back in stock.
    the Methyl Masterdrol that is in the trifecta stack kit is MMv2, it is not the superdrol clone

    here is what your getting, this is the MMv2 in the kit - you get the 90 cap version not the 135 in the kit.. still a great deal !!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. cool. that looks like a good deal. id suggest that stack, and if you get the 90 cap version, buy two, and run for at least the 135cap length.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Can anyone from LG comment on that or is that a NP question? Also I see they are throwing in a free I-GH-1 . That's like $20 a bottle for each bottle...plus free shipping - I feel like I'd be stealing . I hope it comes back in stock.
    That was more of a joke/sarcasm. If it is being sold these days its gonna be MMV2.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Can anyone from LG comment on that or is that a NP question? Also I see they are throwing in a free I-GH-1 . That's like $20 a bottle for each bottle...plus free shipping - I feel like I'd be stealing . I hope it comes back in stock.
    It's been OOS for a while; it's kinda crazy at NP HQ right now, but I'll see if we can get an ETA.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It's been OOS for a while; it's kinda crazy at NP HQ right now, but I'll see if we can get an ETA.
    Dang steveoph......you're everywhere! lol. that's some great customer service surfing around the threads looking for NP questions. Thanks for checking in and giving the update.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Dang steveoph......you're everywhere! lol. that's some great customer service surfing around the threads looking for NP questions. Thanks for checking in and giving the update.
    steveoph is the man!

  18. yea i dunno how steveo does it, hes in all the threads of damn near every section answering hundreds of Qs a day.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  19. i'm going to run mmv2 3 caps a day for 4 weeks, then formadrol for pct i cant wait but was thinking ab throwing in sum trib for pct too? good idea or not

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gaines23 View Post
    i'm going to run mmv2 3 caps a day for 4 weeks, then formadrol for pct i cant wait but was thinking ab throwing in sum trib for pct too? good idea or not
    The trib might help increase libido, so either way it's not a bad option.

  21. Bro, go get yourself some T911 by LG Sciences. The best AI/test booster on the market IMO. Formadrol is good stuff, T911 is some amazing stuff.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Bro, go get yourself some T911 by LG Sciences. The best AI/test booster on the market IMO. Formadrol is good stuff, T911 is some amazing stuff.
    t911 does pretty much blow most other ai/tests boosters away.

  23. Yeah, but if you bought the Trifecta stack you got Formadrol . . . might as well use it. I have both and gonna save the T911 for a more comprehensive PCT for something a little stronger, say Dienedrone or The One.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  24. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Yeah, but if you bought the Trifecta stack you got Formadrol . . . might as well use it. I have both and gonna save the T911 for a more comprehensive PCT for something a little stronger, say Dienedrone or The One.
    Agree with you

  25. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Yeah, but if you bought the Trifecta stack you got Formadrol . . . might as well use it. I have both and gonna save the T911 for a more comprehensive PCT for something a little stronger, say Dienedrone or The One.
    Agreed. I thought you were still in the market for a PCT. I used Formadrol for my Trifecta Stack cycle as well. It worked just fine. That being said, I am never going back from T911 until LG surpasses it with something else. I would say that at the moment, probably only a trans-dermal AI or Resveratrol could even compete in the same ballpark. It just comes down to bio-availability, and the difference is definitely noticeable.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Agreed. I thought you were still in the market for a PCT. I used Formadrol for my Trifecta Stack cycle as well. It worked just fine. That being said, I am never going back from T911 until LG surpasses it with something else. I would say that at the moment, probably only a trans-dermal AI or Resveratrol could even compete in the same ballpark. It just comes down to bio-availability, and the difference is definitely noticeable.
    Thanks for the comparison of Form vs T911, very useful! Now I want to use T911 but I will hide it from me . . . someplace I will never think of looking.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Total Newb here plz help
    By MessianiChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 03:08 PM
  2. Total newb, need advice, help with workout plan.
    By axan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 06:58 PM
  3. Total Newb Needs Help
    By bean319 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 07:13 PM
  4. Few Newb Questions.
    By db682 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 07:29 AM
Log in
Log in