MMv2 Conversion Ratio?

  1. MMv2 Conversion Ratio?


    Since this stuff turns into stanolone in the gut, you LG guys have any idea on what the conversion ratio is?

    Thanks

    Still going to try it regardless. just curious!


  2. Send legalgear a PM. He's the best to ask concerning things like this.
    •   
       


  3. I could be wrong but from what i know it varies from person to person and the ballpark figure would be a very big range. But like Craig said PM LegalGear or ill direct him to this or ask him myself so we can get you some type of figure.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. ya i had to get enough posts to PM him.

    Thanks though.

  5. Soooo what is it?

  6. havent heard back yet...

  7. Bossi s on holiday until end of this week. Then I'll get him to pop in and answer. If there even is a answer.

  8. and on another note, what is the highest dose someone has tried. I know TG and others have run 6 a day, has anyone run with more?

  9. hmmm good question, I think I have seen 6-8 at the highest. I'm on 4 and liking it.

  10. i can swear somewhere i saw someone say they were using 8 or 9, but i personally would not exceed 6 nor would I recommend going over 6.

    If you haven't used MMv2 start with 3
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    i can swear somewhere i saw someone say they were using 8 or 9, but i personally would not exceed 6 nor would I recommend going over 6.

    If you haven't used MMv2 start with 3
    I was going to do ten, but have settled on 6.

  12. 8 was delicious!!!

  13. I am doing 2/2/2 and feel great . . . no sides just tons of energy
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  14. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    8 was delicious!!!
    haha i bet! Talk about extreme dosage!

  15. i'm doin 4 a day all right before a workout....diet is clean...moderate carb....tons of protein...good multi.....how long did you guys take it before you noticed it working? can't say ive felt anything other than the stim and pump of yohim?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1980 View Post
    i'm doin 4 a day all right before a workout....diet is clean...moderate carb....tons of protein...good multi.....how long did you guys take it before you noticed it working? can't say ive felt anything other than the stim and pump of yohim?
    After three weeks is when you should really notice it. This stuff is so mild, you can run a cycle 6-8 weeks long, still get good gains, with minimal to no sides. It's a great hormone. I wish I hadn't run into issues with ATD; I would have extended it for another four weeks or so.

  17. Cool waiting to hear back...

    So my idea for my summer recomp is...
    Hdrol: 50/50/75/75/75/75 (mg)
    MMv2: 3/3-4/4/4-5/5-6/5-6 (caps) (possibly not need to go as high due to the Hdrol)

    figure the combo would get me shredded with some nice very very lean gains. last yr was running a Epi pulse for about month and half, didnt like it so ran a 4.5 wker of Hdrol at 50/50/50/75 and got down to a ripped 5.5% bf at 185.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I could be wrong but from what i know it varies from person to person and the ballpark figure would be a very big range. But like Craig said PM LegalGear or ill direct him to this or ask him myself so we can get you some type of figure.
    why would there be such a huge range in conversion? You figure it would be close to a universal std with a slight variation...
    I mean taking it with fat would help, right?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    why would there be such a huge range in conversion? You figure it would be close to a universal std with a slight variation...
    I mean taking it with fat would help, right?
    taking hormones with fats is always the preferred method.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    why would there be such a huge range in conversion? You figure it would be close to a universal std with a slight variation...
    I mean taking it with fat would help, right?
    I don't want anything close to any type of STD lol. Nah, taking them with fats would help the conversion rate no doubt.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DHT/T ratio
    By jaydee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 09:58 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 12:47 AM
  3. ratio of 4ad to 1-test
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-15-2003, 01:59 AM
  4. What ratio of 4AD to T-1 do you like the best?
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 11:26 AM
Log in
Log in