MMv2 Conversion Ratio?

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
Since this stuff turns into stanolone in the gut, you LG guys have any idea on what the conversion ratio is?

Thanks

Still going to try it regardless. just curious!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Send legalgear a PM. He's the best to ask concerning things like this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could be wrong but from what i know it varies from person to person and the ballpark figure would be a very big range. But like Craig said PM LegalGear or ill direct him to this or ask him myself so we can get you some type of figure.

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
ya i had to get enough posts to PM him.

Thanks though.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Bossi s on holiday until end of this week. Then I'll get him to pop in and answer. If there even is a answer.

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
and on another note, what is the highest dose someone has tried. I know TG and others have run 6 a day, has anyone run with more?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hmmm good question, I think I have seen 6-8 at the highest. I'm on 4 and liking it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can swear somewhere i saw someone say they were using 8 or 9, but i personally would not exceed 6 nor would I recommend going over 6.

If you haven't used MMv2 start with 3

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can swear somewhere i saw someone say they were using 8 or 9, but i personally would not exceed 6 nor would I recommend going over 6.

If you haven't used MMv2 start with 3
I was going to do ten, but have settled on 6. :p

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am doing 2/2/2 and feel great . . . no sides just tons of energy

SlickRick1980

Awards
i'm doin 4 a day all right before a workout....diet is clean...moderate carb....tons of protein...good multi.....how long did you guys take it before you noticed it working? can't say ive felt anything other than the stim and pump of yohim?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm doin 4 a day all right before a workout....diet is clean...moderate carb....tons of protein...good multi.....how long did you guys take it before you noticed it working? can't say ive felt anything other than the stim and pump of yohim?
After three weeks is when you should really notice it. This stuff is so mild, you can run a cycle 6-8 weeks long, still get good gains, with minimal to no sides. It's a great hormone. I wish I hadn't run into issues with ATD; I would have extended it for another four weeks or so.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Cool waiting to hear back...

So my idea for my summer recomp is...
Hdrol: 50/50/75/75/75/75 (mg)
MMv2: 3/3-4/4/4-5/5-6/5-6 (caps) (possibly not need to go as high due to the Hdrol)

figure the combo would get me shredded with some nice very very lean gains. last yr was running a Epi pulse for about month and half, didnt like it so ran a 4.5 wker of Hdrol at 50/50/50/75 and got down to a ripped 5.5% bf at 185.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong but from what i know it varies from person to person and the ballpark figure would be a very big range. But like Craig said PM LegalGear or ill direct him to this or ask him myself so we can get you some type of figure.
why would there be such a huge range in conversion? You figure it would be close to a universal std with a slight variation...
I mean taking it with fat would help, right?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why would there be such a huge range in conversion? You figure it would be close to a universal std with a slight variation...
taking hormones with fats is always the preferred method.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't want anything close to any type of STD lol. Nah, taking them with fats would help the conversion rate no doubt.