Formadrol with ATD enough ?

1. Formadrol with ATD enough ?

Hey Guys,

I will be coming out of a 3 wk M-drol cycle and for PCT I will be using Inhibit-E (ATD). As ATD is know to kill libido, I am planning on using a Test booster to avoid this side from it.

I have a bottle of Formadrol and as wondering it will be a good test booster to use to increase libido during PCT while also taking ATD, or should I ge something stronger ?

Anyone has had experience with this 2 products together ?

Any advise ?

2. Quote Originally Posted by thelix View Post
    Hey Guys,

I will be coming out of a 3 wk M-drol cycle and for PCT I will be using Inhibit-E (ATD). As ATD is know to kill libido, I am planning on using a Test booster to avoid this side from it.

I have a bottle of Formadrol and as wondering it will be a good test booster to use to increase libido during PCT while also taking ATD, or should I ge something stronger ?

Anyone has had experience with this 2 products together ?

Any advise ?
    I'm tempted to say for an mdrol cycle somethign stronger might be good to have on hand just in case the inhibit E and Formadrol Extreme doesn't suffice.

3. is M drol a superdrol clone?

if so i never had any probs with otc pct for superdrol, but some have so play it safe and have a serm on hand in addition to the formadrol extreme.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    is M drol a superdrol clone?

if so i never had any probs with otc pct for superdrol, but some have so play it safe and have a serm on hand in addition to the formadrol extreme.
    I'm guessing he means mdrol by CEL, which is a superdrol clone

5. yep, it is M-Drol from CEL, which is a superdrol clone

Here are some options that I have thought about:

1) Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

2) Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Inhibit-E 4/3/2/1
    Formadrol 4/4/3/2

3) Inhibit-E 4/3/2/1
    Formadrol 4/4/3/2

Which option should I go with ?

6. my biggest question is, can Formadrol Extreme bring my libido back in case I am taking Inhibit-E (ATD) ?

7. Where can you get nolva or clomid?? i thought they were perscription only

8. Quote Originally Posted by BGtoPCB View Post
    Where can you get nolva or clomid?? i thought they were perscription only
    If we told you, it would be breaking the rules!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thelix View Post
    yep, it is M-Drol from CEL, which is a superdrol clone

Here are some options that I have thought about:

1) Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

2) Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Inhibit-E 4/3/2/1
    Formadrol 4/4/3/2

3) Inhibit-E 4/3/2/1
    Formadrol 4/4/3/2

Which option should I go with ?
    What did you end up deciding on? I've been thinking about an M-drol cycle (my first) and after digesting a ton of info on here, I'm unsure on the best route for PCT.

It seems like nolva is great to have on hand regardless - either as the cornerstone SERM or backup if you go OTC. I was leaning towards Formadrol inversing w/ ALRIs Restore.

Be interested in seeing where you went with it.

10. I've decided to go with Nolva and a stronger test booster, which I chose Diesel Test Hardcore for.

I am in mid of 3rd week of M-drol. So far, I have seen any significant gains in weight or strength. And as of recently, all I am getting when I dose it is a big lethargy, my blood pressure goes through the roof and I feel my heart pounding like crazy.

My conclusion is that this compound does not work well for me...it may be different for you though, so good luck but definitely get a SERM.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thelix View Post
    I've decided to go with Nolva and a stronger test booster, which I chose Diesel Test Hardcore for.

I am in mid of 3rd week of M-drol. So far, I have seen any significant gains in weight or strength. And as of recently, all I am getting when I dose it is a big lethargy, my blood pressure goes through the roof and I feel my heart pounding like crazy.

My conclusion is that this compound does not work well for me...it may be different for you though, so good luck but definitely get a SERM.
    Good choice man. You can never be too safe.

12. That sucks man. I hope you find something that does work for you.

Good luck on the PCT.

13. Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    That sucks man. I hope you find something that does work for you.

Good luck on the PCT.

Thanks Bro !

I am week 3 of my PCT and already planning my next cycle with SUS250 and something else...I guess it will be Anavar.

Similar Forum Threads

1. formadrol and DAA ( lit up)
    By hustlehands in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 03:02 PM
  2. T-911/Formadrol???
    By good2Badawg in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:26 AM
  3. formadrol/ m1d?
    By squats20x in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5