Testers Wanted

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New LG Products, new Methyl Masterdrol, New M1D Black

We don't have time to press tablets, so we will send you the powder and the dosing scoop. Anyone interested?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be interested...

Would you be letting folks know what is new about these products?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These are sublingual forms of our amazing MMV2 and M1D, different delivery essentialy, and a little extra goody in the MMV2 that should be good!

gymrat8807

Awards
:squat:I AM SO DOWN TO BE A TESTER. IM JUST ABOUT TO FINISH MY CYCLE OF THE REGULAR STACK THEN I HAVE MY PCT. AS SOON AS IM FINISHED WITH MY PCT I WILL TEST IT AND RUN A WEEK TO WEEK LOG!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that would be cool. something I would be interested in and seeing. I was just talking with craig about the current ones

trawieser

Awards
I am interested, most defiently. I'm just finishing my 3rd week of LM & M-1D. My strength has went up a good deal while just overall muscle tone is great.I've gained 6lbs and strength has increased a good bit. I was tryin to decide where or what to try next, but if this works out all questions answered. LG products from what I've experinced thus far are nothing to shy away from. Lets do it! Currently I'm 196lbs 5'11" bodyfat 25% and tryin to get ready for this summer.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am so down with this. I have been dying to try a run of M1D and MM. I think that would finish up my recomp mighty nicely. I run detailed logs and would be more so for a sponsored product.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sign me up brother
Strong first post...

I hope there are stipulations in place so that some experienced and trustworthy people get to log this.

I can't wait to follow some logs on the new delivery system.
Bslickb69 should apply.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on cycle now but hey i can always add something extra :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My god....the temptation......the temptation!!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
id definitely be interested, but i just purchased a bottle of MMV2 for my upcoming cut... if you allow me to get in on the action ill just store my bottle of MMV2 to try out the new version!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely interested in testing the new MMV2 and would love to log it here at AM!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

We don't have time to press tablets, so we will send you the powder and the dosing scoop. Anyone interested?
Nice, finally :) This is awesome!

I would be interested...

Would you be letting folks know what is new about these products?
Strong applicant right here!

These are sublingual forms of our amazing MMV2 and M1D, different delivery essentialy, and a little extra goody in the MMV2 that should be good!
The cats out the bag now! ;)

Strong first post...

I hope there are stipulations in place so that some experienced and trustworthy people get to log this.

Bslickb69 should apply.
Agreed! I'm guessing those with a good history of logging and use wil be selected, that's what I'll be pushing for wiht my votes on who to choose, I know the rest of LG feels the same way. This stuff is going to blow peoples mind!

Jump on this guys! Bump for more attention. If only I did PH's :(
Come to the dark side my friend ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong first post...

Bslickb69 should apply.
Stipulations will be had my brother!!

Guys im sorry but if you dont have much of a post history chances are you wont get chosen, only because we need consistent posters, and would like to keep things in the hands of the experienced so we get un-biased, top-notch feedback that we can count/rely on.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i'm down...i ran a massive M1-D and MMV2 stack about 6 months ago and gained just over 10lbs. i'd like to see what the new product has in store!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm down. there is no variation in my diet, sleep schedule, weight routine, etc. so i could give a pretty level headed synopsis of the product.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now were cooking with applicants!! I gotta see how many E's wantin to have test these badboys!!!!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would def do this . . . but I am right in the middle of my MMV2/M1D stack. Damn! Want me to do them back to back for a comparison?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Be good to see some formal applications, we will write up some guidelines of what's required etc.
Good testers are actually tough to find, hense why the usuals always get picked, due to the fact
they product constant updates and detailed information. Some reviewers and loggers I have seen
and even chosen have been poor to be honest.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this out. I have been using liquid masterdrol for the past two weeks ,and i am loving the intensity it has given my workouts. i would love to try a sublingual.

reggieboons

Awards

Hey there, new to the boards. Found the article searching for info on LG's trifecta stack. I'm 22 and have been training naturally for about 6 years now. Doing research for my first prohormone cycle and LG seemed like the way to go. Anyway, would love to provide a log and some quality feed back. Thanks and take care.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I'll through my name in...but the down side for me is I'm on HRT. Not sure if that would throw me out of the competition. 32, Male, 6', 215 lbs, 12% BF

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
awesome offer, definitely interested in the new mmv2

tinyrob

Awards
IM interested!

Just finished M1D and MMv2 stack at full dosage, rolled right into another bottle of M1D which im running again at 6/day. T911 ready for PCT. up 11lbs so far. would definitely be interested in testing out a new delivery system, because i know the caps work.

rush808

rush808

Awards
^isn't there suppose to be a break for PH cycles? or because it not as harsh as other PH its okay to do back to back cycles?

dont have much of a post history chances are you wont get chosen,
:sad:

So when can unfortunates expect the new and improve supps on the market?????

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Would love the opportunity to log these products,. I have no previous log experience,... but there's always a first time!!!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^isn't there suppose to be a break for PH cycles? or because it not as harsh as other PH its okay to do back to back cycles?

:sad:

So when can unfortunates expect the new and improve supps on the market?????
Not too long from now. Maybe 1-3 months I am guessing.

tinyrob

Awards
damn...with the fact that ive just recently started posting i assume i wont get picked. how long til you guys spill the beans about whats new about the products (besides the delivery system)? or would we have to wait til theyre released for sale? aaand, will places like GNC carry it? thanks

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
damn...with the fact that ive just recently started posting i assume i wont get picked. how long til you guys spill the beans about whats new about the products (besides the delivery system)? or would we have to wait til theyre released for sale? aaand, will places like GNC carry it? thanks
I'd say put an application in, I'm unsure how many testers we need, so obviously there are a few to choose. So put your name in the hat and we will certainly consider those that apply.

tinyrob

Awards
already did brother! would love to get chosen, would give honest feedback (ive already done so on M1D and MMv2 somewhat), but if i dont, i understand, still interested!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I want to be a tester but one of the requirements is that you have to have prior logs/tester which i dont have :31:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
PH isn't my road of choice...but definitely an awesome opportunity for anyone into them!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll have everyone picked out by the end of the week

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet^^ what are the new lable designs going to look like, anything made up yet? since this is your new black series will this be sold in a combo or solo?

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Hey guys count me in if you can, have used Methyl 1-D before and i responded well. PM me if you can send to Australia as i may assist in postage. I also log supplements on The Iron Dungeon Down Under and know the guys from Pump who distribute and supported my log with some Cold Fusion. By the way i love you guys.
AZZA